Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961949 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Live by Garstopit, Die by Garstopit
« Reply #585 on: December 10, 2012, 08:00:03 pm »

"Well, I got plants. I got dirt. I could be some kind of boring magic farmer. Hmm..... Nah."

Farmer?

You'd die by trying to breathe air.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 10, 2012, 08:07:39 pm »

run up to the fourth floor then point at the south bridge and yell sciency word, if i am attacked electrocute them then beat the person to death with my staff if electrocution fails, after actions are completed hide somewhere on the south edge of the floor

+1 will

((i kinda feel bad about killing granny so soon after rejoining but... Self defence))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:40:29 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 10, 2012, 08:08:20 pm »

"Well, I got plants. I got dirt. I could be some kind of boring magic farmer. Hmm..... Nah."

Farmer?

Blasted respiration. Always so complicated.

-reads article- That.... that poor, poor creature. I think any monster with an ounce of dignity would kill those wretched souls on sight. No player should suffer such an unkindness as that.

inb4 someone who actually plays tells me they are a good class
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 10, 2012, 08:10:50 pm »

Farmer?

Blasted respiration. Always so complicated.

-reads article- That.... that poor, poor creature. I think any monster with an ounce of dignity would kill those wretched souls on sight. No player should suffer such an unkindness as that.

inb4 someone who actually plays tells me they are a good class

Nope. You need to seriously level them for them to have any chance of being useful, which is almost never, and they can be slaughtered by just about any enemy in the game they don't beat by 5+ levels.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 10, 2012, 08:18:25 pm »

Hmmm... which half of that spell was a black hole... hmm.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 10, 2012, 08:20:03 pm »

Continue ascending, head north.

Say word.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 10, 2012, 08:21:10 pm »

((you should totally make a tree of life on the central platform to heal people that eat its fruit... And you know... Throw fireballs at them as they run across the bridges towards it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 10, 2012, 08:21:57 pm »

On that note, I'm surprised the bridges have lasted this long.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 10, 2012, 08:27:17 pm »

((you should totally make a tree of life on the central platform to heal people that eat its fruit... And you know... Throw fireballs at them as they run across the bridges towards it.))

((Ya' know? That's not such a bad idea. I'll think about how to go about doing that. Right now I know two of the words would be Plant and Wood, but I can't imagine how to imbue it with Healing abilities at my current vocabulary. Dirt might be of use as well. Possibly Water.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 10, 2012, 08:30:13 pm »

Quote from: toaster
on that note, I'm surprised the bridges have lasted this long.
on that note im changing my science... Off to the edit button we go

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 10, 2012, 08:41:52 pm »

"Hahaha! Aren't my puns un-BEAR-able?" Although I wish it were a bit... bigger. I need a bit of rest though. Hey, you over there! Do you mind if I take a short nap in your cloth pile. I won't be a minute, and I swear I won't bite! Hell, if you keep me safe, I'll do the same for you."

If Possibly lets me use his cloth pile, then rest on it. If not, then take cover behind a pillar and rest, unless I am attacked, in which case use GWP on my foe.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 10, 2012, 08:45:48 pm »

"Hahaha! Aren't my puns un-BEAR-able?" Although I wish it were a bit... bigger. I need a bit of rest though. Hey, you over there! Do you mind if I take a short nap in your cloth pile. I won't be a minute, and I swear I won't bite! Hell, if you keep me safe, I'll do the same for you."

If Possibly lets me use his cloth pile, then rest on it. If not, then take cover behind a pillar and rest, unless I am attacked, in which case use GWP on my foe.

"That thing still exists? I thought whatever celestial janitor runs this place cleaned it up twenty turns ago. If it's still there, -winks at GM- you can use it."
Greater Collection

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 10, 2012, 08:47:58 pm »

((It does say 'Some Cloth' by your name on the character list... although maybe you're holding a few shreds. I'm still going over by you to rest, cloth or no cloth.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 10, 2012, 08:49:07 pm »

((Nnnnooooo! Yurf! D:
At least he shall live on through Waldo's badassery-- just remember to rest and regain magic-point-thingies, or you won't be able to blast the next maniac who rushes you. :P Alga sure didn't have those points for very long...))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 10, 2012, 08:58:31 pm »

hehe, my fallback spell is only a single word so ill always be able to taser people, but yeah i should probably rest for a few turns... Now make yourself a new character before someone successfully bumrushes me :P

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 435