Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958660 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Seven Foot Long Flesh Rod.
« Reply #750 on: December 14, 2012, 04:39:18 pm »

I should make some electric cats.

And a sack to carry them around, and throw them around as ammo.

And a Cat-Crossbow.

They will fear Adam We.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 14, 2012, 04:48:10 pm »

"Another animal? I'll have to come back to this one later."

Say word.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 14, 2012, 04:48:36 pm »

Think. Try to determine a way to increase my pool.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 14, 2012, 04:51:58 pm »

Murder
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 14, 2012, 04:53:56 pm »

That's one way to do it!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 14, 2012, 04:54:04 pm »

Murder
But we're on the same side! Why would you...wait...you mean I should kill someone?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 14, 2012, 04:56:56 pm »

Murder
But we're on the same side! Why would you...wait...you mean I should kill someone?
No, I mean it's the only currently certain method of increasing your pool. There are definitely words for it, but those could take upwards of twenty turns to find. If you want increased pool, your best bet would be killing someone and putting the point in Channeling.
Greater Collection

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 14, 2012, 05:10:05 pm »

Murder
No, I mean it's the only currently certain method of increasing your pool. There are definitely words for it, but those could take upwards of twenty turns to find. If you want increased pool, your best bet would be killing someone and putting the point in Channeling.
Okay. Any suggestions on people you don't mind me killing?
Sig

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 14, 2012, 05:12:01 pm »

Murder
For both of our safeties, I think that is a conversation best had in PM.

They're watching...
Greater Collection

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #759 on: December 14, 2012, 05:20:06 pm »

"I could make a lego fort...."

Say Word.
[pot:6+1]

A massive amount of black ink appears and splashes down near you, spraying you, Hydrus and Phil in black and staining everything around you.

((Someone say "Karenthar Zzeralthonth Ales" please.))

"Wicked."

Swing it around.  Whack a pillar with it.  Try to make it shoot a beam of electricity, or a beam of maces, or something cool like that.
You swing the mace around, whacking a pillar with it. Physically, it doesn't seem to do nearly as much damage as a standard metal mace would, but it does throw nasty arcs of electrical discharge everywhere when it hits something.

And, despite your best mental pleading, it does not fire beams of lightning, nor is it a mace that shoots maces.

Well, now I know the words for wings, ball that shoots forward, cylinder, claws and cat for sure. That -was- actually fairly well spent.

susan kisses the cat while waiting for her mana to regenerate. She also gathers the wings and the lump of flesh she summoned several posts ago and puts them in a little corner. Eventually, I'll spawn a hatchet and butcher the meat to feed kitty.
You grab the lump of flesh and bring it over to the wings, but the wings themselves are too big and heavy for you to move on your own.

"Another animal? I'll have to come back to this one later."

Say word.
[pot:3+1]

Your eyes feel sort of strange...but nothing seems to happen.

MURDER.DRINK THE SOULS OF THE WEAK AND USURP THE POWER OF THE STRONG.

Talos:spinal_tapper: Pool:4/4 [second floor, North stairs]

Phil:Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/1 [third floor, southeast side]

Selande:KineseN: Pool: 3/4 [fourth floor, north stairs]

Possibly:Onyxjew: Pool:2/2 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [third floor, south east area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:2/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Lightning Mace)[Fourth floor, North stairs]

Hydrus:Wwolin: Pool:2/2  [third floor, south east area]

Waldo(8): Unholy_pariah: Pool:2/5 (plant staff, limping.) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 14, 2012, 05:21:29 pm »

Murder
For both of our safeties, I think that is a conversation best had in PM.

They're watching...
...You could have just said "no one" here.
And do all of those subs cause extra effect?

Anyways, go to north stairs and walk up.
Sig

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 14, 2012, 05:24:13 pm »

Words, almighty Words.

((See, book agrees with me! Who's a good book? You are! You are! -pet the demonic grimoire of power.

And I think they do. Not sure, I just do it anyway. Extra clicks aren't too difficult. I'll probably experiment with it later.))
Greater Collection

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 14, 2012, 05:26:15 pm »

I give the cat snuggly fuzzy wuzzy wittle kitty kisses. I think I'm going to save up my mana until greatwyrm has killed someone, just so I can be sure I'll be able to defend myself in case he decides to attack me.

Umm, by the way... did the black ink hit the seven foot long meat rod, by any chance?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:34:09 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #763 on: December 14, 2012, 05:32:23 pm »

In sudden inspiration Selande decides to say "Karenthar Zzeralthonth Ales" while targeting the pillar just to see what happens.

((Seeing as meta-gaming ain't a problem I've decided I should do some experimenting with words I see you guys throw out. So, if you have any suggestions I can try them out, be your testing dummy if you want. :D ))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 14, 2012, 05:35:15 pm »

In sudden inspiration Selande decides to say "Karenthar Zzeralthonth Ales" while targeting the pillar just to see what happens.

((Seeing as meta-gaming ain't a problem I've decided I should do some experimenting with words I see you guys throw out. So, if you have any suggestions I can try them out, be your testing dummy if you want. :D ))

how about you try combining the words for flesh, cat and homunculus to create a catgirl?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:37:51 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 435