Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961903 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1725 on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:24 pm »

"Ah... Anytime. That turned out really well.. I kinda want some kind of magic word for instruments. Maybe I'll just become a bard and sing my way out of this pit."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: January 19, 2013, 11:47:46 pm »

This will either be epic or kill me hilariously.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: January 20, 2013, 02:17:24 am »

Arent you still missing a hand on that arm?
I don't think so.

Anyways...DAMMIT, not what I thought would happen.

Szahell. Bind wound.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: January 20, 2013, 03:25:54 am »

The Nose gives the gods a rather impatient and dissatisfied look, then looks around.

"Hm. What to do, what to do. Oh, I know."

Good stuff, man.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1729 on: January 20, 2013, 09:53:03 pm »

Well that sorta worked...

tactical manouvre: run the fuck away

You move  a bit deeper in the stairwell and gain try to use your brain.
[will:1-1]
The bear starts trying to dig you out of your hole, scraping and smashing it's way down toward you.

"Thanks a ton! Hey, Mom, Dad, check this out! I'm gonna do some magic!"

Attempt to alter the wind currents around me to make myself levitate. If this works, then float to the top of the gazebo, staying a few inches off of the roof. Then practice spear powers.
[will:3+1]

The air surges up under you and sort of half carries half flings you up to the third floor platform. You land rather awkwardly on your back and spend a few seconds coughing before you pull yourself up to your feet.

"Alright. That works, if not well. Lets try this."

[will:1+1]
[The nose will:2]

Nothing happens.

The Nose gives the gods a rather impatient and dissatisfied look, then looks around.

"Hm. What to do, what to do. Oh, I know."

Good stuff, man.
Arent you still missing a hand on that arm?
I don't think so.

Anyways...DAMMIT, not what I thought would happen.

Szahell. Bind wound.
[Nose dex:4+1]
[Phil dex:4+1]
[Phil Pot:6]
Phil summons a mighty pile of cloth and starts wrapping some around the massive bleeding stump when The Nose jumps on top of him.
[Nose dex:5+1]
[Phil dex:1+1]
[Nose str:6]
The Nose jumps into the air and brings both heels down onto Phil's chest. He then Jumps from Phil's chest to his head, where he proceeds to do a very stompy jig until Phil turns to ash.

[Phil is dead. The nose gains 6 points. ]

Good thing there are four meatshields in my way!  You should all fling yourselves at Null while I...

ENGAGE MAGICAL PLAN OMEGA!
[Dex:5+2]
[Null dex:3+2]

[pot:6+2]

You climb up to the second floor and shout your words. A mark crawls across your body, erasing the past marks and then immediately activating. Your entire body becomes a swirling, blinding, multi-color expression of pure arcane energy. You feel fast. You feel Very Fast.

You run back down to the first floor in a blur and charge toward Null.

"Ah, so it's like that is it?" He says, both feet glowing.
"So be it."

Null leaps into the air and keeps going, floating a good 30 feet into the air and leaving you far below.

"The thing about arcane energy is," he says, pointing at you, "It's not immune to itself."

[Null Pot:4+3]
[Null will:6+3]
[dex:6+4]
[dex:5+4]
[dex:3+4]

The air around Null wavers and blurs and a dozen spears of pure arcane energy appear around him. They hover in place for a moment and then streak down towards you. You run serpentine, dodging back and forth at such speed that to the rest of the hapless mages on the first floor you're little more then a multicolor blur ricocheting around the arena. You dodge most of the spears this way, weaving between them as they fall and detonate in the stone, but one catches you right in the chest. The resulting burst of energy hurls you to the ground and leaves a hole in your chest the size of a baseball. Strangely, it doesn't hurt and doesn't seem to effect you, at least as you are.

CORSAIR APPEARS ON THE FOURTH FLOOR, EAST SIDE

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:1/4 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[first floor, south area.]

Corsair:Corsair: pool 3/3: [fourth floor, east area]

Larry:wwolin: Pool 0/0: [Bone spear of the wind] [Third floor, Center platform]

The Nose(7):harry:Pool 0/0: [first floor, south stairs]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:4/4 (Body of living steel)[fourth floor, south stairs area.]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:1/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[First floor, west area.]

Bobo:akingsquest: Pool:0/0 [Fourth floor, south stairs]

(2)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (steel staff)[Third floor, North stairs]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:11:50 am by piecewise »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: January 20, 2013, 09:56:45 pm »

Haunt The Nose.
Prepare new character sheet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: January 20, 2013, 09:57:09 pm »

become smart goddamnit, make cupsworth do stuff
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:17:57 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: January 20, 2013, 09:59:20 pm »

That worked nicely!

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:0/5

Is this correct?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: January 20, 2013, 10:02:28 pm »

I just thought of something. What happened to my arm? Did The Nose step on it or get hit by it or anything?
Speaking of which...pals, can you avenge me?

-----

Stephen "Strange" Blackpool

"Now, wher'm I? 'Tis alwus a muddle..."

Strength 0
Endurance 1
Dexterity 1
Potency 3
Will 1
Channeling 2
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 20, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »

That's why I would give myself an arcane shield
So impotent losers kill themselves if they attempt to touch me !

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: January 20, 2013, 10:26:05 pm »

((Yay my turn, I will avenge you GWG))

Yell to Satan's char "Do you want to make an alliance"

say "Shubhallethel Aels Donbel" while concentrating if anyone trys anything yell "Cainthalsaz Rothon Donthel" or if they get close say "cainthalsaz Je Real"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: January 20, 2013, 10:30:24 pm »

((Yay my turn, I will avenge you GWG))
Thanks!

Anyways, I'd like to alter Stephen some.

Stephen "Strange" Blackpool

"Now, wher'm I? 'Tis alwus a muddle..."

Strength 0
Endurance 1
Dexterity 3
Potency 3
Will 0
Channeling 1
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: January 20, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »

Relax on a stairwell after checking to be suuure it's not already inhabited by bears or crazy murderous magi.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: January 20, 2013, 10:42:26 pm »

Inknow several spells that could easily destroy the bear if it doesn't dodge them....

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: January 20, 2013, 11:13:28 pm »

Inknow several spells that could easily destroy the bear if it doesn't dodge them....
so do i, i just like poking at it with my metal stick...
well fuck it appears i accidentally turned my character into Steve Irwin wearing a pirate suit
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 435