Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961620 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1755 on: January 22, 2013, 03:00:28 am »

((Im a bit confused now... Ohhh Shubhallethel is spear and shazaheeb is bone right.))

Hide
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: January 22, 2013, 03:05:09 am »

Ohmygodohymygodohmygod it worked
enact plan B

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: January 22, 2013, 03:40:47 am »

Another one up for the waitlist... such a long waitlist...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Currently on page 38 and plan on reading the whole thing. Real entertaining so far. Though I'm not keeping track of the spells so I'll have vague idea of what does what. Anyways looks like it'll be a while before I get to play. Unless the death rate is above average atm.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: January 22, 2013, 08:30:42 am »

Crawl into the stairwell, hopefully out of sight, and attempt to fix myself somehow.

"Easy come, hurgh, easy... go... hey, lady, this is going to sound strange, but would you mind... killing me if I can't fix myself? I killed this injured guy... got his power. You can kill me. I won't resist."

If Tamara goes for it and I fail to help myself, allow her to kill me. If she doesn't, kill myself by bashing my head against the ground if I can.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:35:21 am by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: January 22, 2013, 12:45:26 pm »

Try again.  If I can't possibly jump to him. run down the west stairs to the hidey-hole at the bottom.  Since I'm on middle platform with no bridges, jumping is involved anyway.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:09:41 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: January 22, 2013, 12:46:17 pm »

PS I almost said "run down the south stairs and run through all the squishies.  I still have three potential +1s to distribute!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: January 22, 2013, 04:15:30 pm »

Sigh.

"Oh god... I didn't think client turnover rate would be so fast, I only made one transfer and already they're killing each other oh god."

Before Larry can impale The Nose, gently place my hand on his forehead and say "Rothon".

Attempt to use a second Rothon at Larry, in the most nonlethal way possible. I don't want to kill him or even connect, I want to keep him back.

If I fail to kill The Nose, try and use my staff to give him a lethal nosebleed.

"I... I'm sorry. I want to be helpful, really, I do, but... it can't be helped. I don't want those who already have their toys to get too powerful before I myself grow a little bit...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: January 22, 2013, 04:18:08 pm »

Sigh.

"Oh god... I didn't think client turnover rate would be so fast, I only made one transfer and already they're killing each other oh god."

Before Larry can impale The Nose, gently place my hand on his forehead and say "Rothon".

Attempt to use a second Rothon at Larry, in the most nonlethal way possible. I don't want to kill him or even connect, I want to keep him back.

If I fail to kill The Nose, try and use my staff to give him a lethal nosebleed.

"I... I'm sorry. I want to be helpful, really, I do, but... it can't be helped. I don't want those who already have their toys to get too powerful before I myself grow a little bit...

Well, you see sir. A weapons dealer is by nature someone who helps one person ruin the lives of uncounted others. If you want to help people, you could start being a total pansy and open a clinic. No shortage of need for something of that nature. Just don't blame me for this idea when your newly-healed patients start killing each other right outside the doors of your establishment only to be carted back through the revolving door twenty seconds of balefire later.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: January 22, 2013, 04:23:56 pm »

"That's not... a bad idea, b-but... It would take 8 turns to get the other staves I need, plus, I'm not all that... willful."
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: January 22, 2013, 04:39:58 pm »

"That's not... a bad idea, b-but... It would take 8 turns to get the other staves I need, plus, I'm not all that... willful."

"Well, I can be a bone-doctor if you want. I'm not outright malicious at all. But I was a huge fan of Phil back home, and I just kinda snapped when The Nose killed him. But if you can control blood and I've got bone, we could be some pretty great doctors if we tried."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: January 22, 2013, 04:49:51 pm »

"It would be nice, but my staff is much less lethal... It's wood. Great for a powerful THWACK, but not so much for anything else..."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: January 22, 2013, 05:43:50 pm »

Usually getting your chest crushed inwards has the side effects of punctured lungs and heart, with collapsed lungs and massive internal bleeding.
 Grab him,with right hand, and turn his entire body into a certain substance, like wood.
So he can say, I got wood!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: January 22, 2013, 07:58:27 pm »

Anyways looks like it'll be a while before I get to play. Unless the death rate is above not below average atm.
Fixed that for you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1768 on: January 23, 2013, 01:36:18 am »

((Im a bit confused now... Ohhh Shubhallethel is spear and shazaheeb is bone right.))

Hide
You scuttle into the east stairwell and cover your head, mewing softly.

Larry's jaw drops. "OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, I'M STANDING NEXT TO NULL AND THRAKOR AT THE SAME TIME! Hey, do you think whichever one of you wins this fight could sign my book when you're done? I really want a cool memento on the off chance that I'm somehow able to go home after this."

Use wind to rocket up to a fifth floor pillar. Then blow apart The Nose's spinal column with bone magic.

"Hey, Tamara, you can have any blood that he coughs up if you want it. I know you've got that staff and all for it, and I owe you one for making this thing for me."
[will:3+1]
Again you get half flung, half carried to the 5th floor and belly flop down on one of the stone pillars. Ow.
[will:2+1]
You cause Nose to have a really bad back cramp. You're not sure he notices it over all the dying.

Ohmygodohymygodohmygod it worked
enact plan B

Sigh.

[Tamara dex:3]
[Steve dex:1+2]

[Tamara pot:2]
[Steve will: 4-1]
[Tamara will:6-1]

Steve's bear sort of grumbles and snuffles around but doesn't do anything violent. Tamara attempts to magic and fails. So she attempts to gently bleed the Nose into an eternal slumber. Instead she causes his head to explode in a wicked metal blood fountain. Close e-fucking-nough.

[The Nose is Blown. Tamara gains 7 points]

Try again.  If I can't possibly jump to him. run down the west stairs to the hidey-hole at the bottom.  Since I'm on middle platform with no bridges, jumping is involved anyway.
You attempt to jump from the center platform out to the outer edge of the third story. You come exactly nowhere close and plummet a good 3 stories down into the ground, belly flopping. Good thing you're made of energy or that would have stung.

"I'm not even sure what I'm looking at right now." Null says, shaking his head.

HEY, GUESS WHAT?  BOBO and SUSAN'S HEADS JUST FUCKING EXPLODE!

ROYCE APPEARS ON THE SECOND FLOOR, WEST STAIRS

GORO APPEARS ON THE FOURTH FLOOR, NORTH STAIRS

JOHN JOHNSON APPEARS ON THE SECOND FLOOR, EAST STAIRS!.

Tamara Volk(8):Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[first floor, south area.]

Corsair:Corsair: pool 2/3: [fourth floor, east stairs]

Larry:wwolin: Pool 0/0: [Bone spear of the wind] [5th floor, one of the north pillars]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 2/2: [second floor, west stairs]

Goro: : Pool:4/4 [fourth floor, North stairs]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:3/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[Third floor, center platform.]

John Johnson:: Pool:7/7 [second floor, east stairs]

(2)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (steel staff)[Third floor, North stairs]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: January 23, 2013, 01:44:10 am »

Gah the whole point of making that bear obey me was so i didn't have to use the staff...
fuck it ill just beat people to death with my rock again.

beat people to death with cupsworth
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 435