Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958619 times)

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4275 on: April 19, 2013, 06:45:08 pm »

((Hurrah, I finally killed something.))
Put the point into Channeling
Grab my walking-stick with both hands and say "Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod Hath-caon", if it works, repair myself.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:39:30 am by Vakothu »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: April 19, 2013, 06:51:38 pm »

Give up on ambushing Derm

Keep investigating shipyard
Cainthalsaz Shaazeshelial Kallth

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4277 on: April 19, 2013, 07:03:35 pm »

You skipped my turn again...

Will my fungus bomber Thallids to take root and become fungus landmines. Then relinquish control of them and will a new Thallid to form, this one with a rack of fungus missiles.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:31:28 am by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:47 pm »

Give up on ambushing Derm
((Good choice.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:28 pm »

((This will not stop me from enacting preemptive revengence.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:59 pm »

Say words, hold the result.  Then try to raise the raiders as a zombie horde. (Like Angle's mushrooms)  If I can't add the midget to the horde, relinquish control or squish it's head with my mind.

Wonder if a zombie horde is actually better in combat than a zombie midget.

If I can't raise corpses with necromancy, make the midget grow larger, then have it loot the raiders for equipment.  Stuff the rest of the loot(including corpses, if possible) into my meta-backpack for later resale.

Finally, search the raider tents for even more loot.

Try again!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: April 19, 2013, 07:17:51 pm »

((This will not stop me from enacting preemptive revengence.))
((No derm, don't do it!
What am I saying? He'd probably do it even without the revenge thing!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: April 19, 2013, 08:46:23 pm »

Ozzy grabs the best bracers, shin guards and a nice helmet from the pieces scattered about but before he puts any of that on he realizes that he's still wearing the rags he started with.  He finds the least bloody pair of clothing he can find and attires himself with boots, pants and a shirt before armoring up.   He then straps on a long sword to his waist and tries to summon up a breastplate more fitting to his new form.

"Shareeb Donbel"

If it works he puts the last piece of armor on if not, he will go without a breastplate for now.  He arms himself with a longsword, strapping it to his waist and a shield to his back if he can find any cord to keep it secure.  Last but not least he hefts a pair of mining picks in his upper arms and depart the raider camp in search of something to carve up for his patron deity.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:22 pm »

Ok, I think posts are getting eaten.
As I appear to have another soul, put it in channeling. Walk down to the village. If the soul works, say Adamenstiar Shorbitael Harialltontal. Focus on my breastplate for the spell. If the extra soul is not available, say Cainthalsaz Harialltontal focusing on my sword.
Just to make sure Piecewise notices.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: April 19, 2013, 08:55:13 pm »

Hmmm...  i didnt think my spell was that malformed... oh well there are other ways of giving a bull arms.

grab the arms and do stuff, move as necessary .
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:09:11 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: April 19, 2013, 09:09:09 pm »

"Hey lady, what do you know about this forest?"

Inquire.  If she doesn't respond, just keep going, making right turns, until something aggros me.  Rothon Shael.

Oh hey, you played Hellmoo?  That doesn't surprise me in the least.

Too bad I didn't know you were running or I totally would have logged in just to vote for you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: April 19, 2013, 09:15:26 pm »

"weiislsh! Sisndia dajbs..."
Milo shuts his mouth, realizing no-ones coming to aid. He reads parts of the book again, realizing that there's no use saying anything outloud for now. When he reaches the page introducing runes, realization finally sinks in: while the words may form a language, it is primarily for magic. Shaking his head at the pages of runes, largely free of the chaotic notes over the other pages, he finds a stick or discarded piece of material, and scratches into the ground "Help, I need my tongue disenchanted!". He then writes it a few more times, and sits in the middle of all his markings, waving his arms at anyone who passes nearby.

Once his pleas for help are written, he tries his hand at a few runes.
(PM)

((I'm considering team Bismuth right now, while my tongue is deactivate. If anyone from Team Aether fixes it first, I'd happily join you instead.))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: April 19, 2013, 09:17:19 pm »

Hm.... I guess all my luck is used up at the moment.... Well trying again won't hurt.

"Hang in there buddy.... Idk who you are or why I'm getting you to talk.... but I'm gonna get you to be able to talk... one way or another! In the mean time, your gonna be my mount!"

Test out my new sword. Swing it around (not at anything particular) and see if it does anything. If that does nothing, then try to use the power of willpower and see if that does anything.

Hop on top of the bear. While touching it say "Dorbaelo Halthel". Successful or not, urge the bear to head for the forest!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: April 19, 2013, 09:29:52 pm »

ROAR IN APPROVAL, AND CHARGE INTO FOREST WITH NEW RIDER.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: April 19, 2013, 09:35:52 pm »

Nooo say dorbaelo then the word for grant speech.

Magical bear wizard....
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 435