Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962007 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4320 on: April 20, 2013, 05:41:03 pm »

Glassco cheered as he saw Sparky sparkle. "Hurrah! It worked! Now to give him a tattoo to prove he... she... It, that it is mine!" Glassco makes some exaggerated gestures, having fun with it obviously, as he says his two words. "Hey John, you wanna upgrade the bowl/ship while we're down here? If you get me something that can control stone, I think I can make it into whatever we want. Something more dignified than a bowl, now that we have more time and experience. Maybe a... Carriage? I don't know, just something that has a proper chair, that's for sure."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:33:08 pm by Xanmyral »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: April 20, 2013, 05:46:34 pm »

"I don think ay'm likin' yer tone, ser. I dinnae think we've met 'fore now..."

Zorhalth, Zorhalth, Zorhalth.

"I wouldna let a snotty brat like you have a chance at seein' me again."
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: April 20, 2013, 05:55:28 pm »

Shaazeshelial Clo-Caltel Cainthalsaz
Stab the creature dead!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: April 20, 2013, 05:58:48 pm »

((Can I have an explaination why the mark didn't work?))

Damn! Sure glad I was riding a bear.... but now.... maybe I should do what people do when horses get badly injuried like in the cowboy movies! I'd be a cowboy with a bear! That I had to put down! Badass! Er.... wait.... I used to be badass since I won't have the bear anymore.... but first before I put this fella out of his misery, these two probably set the explosives. So I'm gonna avenge my bear.... who I'll put down later since bears can't survive missing a limb.... I think.

"Hey you two! What'd you do to my bear!? Whoever did it is gonna pay! Also neither of you better use any magic words!" Ah.... I think I'm gonna love no longer being chained down by my "No Kill People" rule.

Point my crossbow at the two men and switch pointing at them every so often. If any of them make a move or action without explaining what the hell happened, shoot them, whether they are running or coming toward me. Also if they say any magic words, shoot them too since I'm considering that an act of aggression. If I end up shooting one but the other moves or says magic stuff, rush them with my new sword!

((My character has no idea what happened except something exploded. There is one guy hiding behind some rocks and just happened to be uninjured while theres another guy who might just been stupid enough to mess with active explosives with in arms reach. Either one looks like they could've set them off.))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:50:23 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: April 20, 2013, 06:02:23 pm »

"Okay, I'll try making some sort of stone controlling crown or helmet. I can't making any promises about if it will work or not though. Taroth Hobitaeaod Gonteli."

I'll also clean out the bowl by removing the cloth and, if necessary, activating the mark in the ink.

"I wonder, do you think we could transform the entire sea? I mean we can make marks on liquids and I haven't seen any size limits to spells."

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: April 20, 2013, 06:13:37 pm »

Head north towards the encampment, holding my mining pickaxes as the ready in case anything jumps out at me.

Whistles words while I walk.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: April 20, 2013, 06:32:11 pm »

"Hm... Possibly. Although the horrifying ramifications of turning the sea into something else is rather mind boggling. Imagine if we turned it into sand! Or crystal! Or ink! or air! It would reveal the great depths of the ocean, and probably kill more than a few things. But I'm not sure if it can affect something that big however... I mean, other wise wouldn't a mark on the ground itself change the dirt everywhere around?" Glassco ho-hums as he thinks about this. "If you care to try, I'd be all for it. Where are we anyway? We're at the coast line, but I'm not sure if I can see any landmarks nearby..."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: April 20, 2013, 06:46:20 pm »

Adrian slowly gets up, one hand on his head, the other clutching a book that wasn't there before.

Where th' hell am I?

Take a look around and exit the spawn room.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: April 20, 2013, 06:53:58 pm »

"... ... ... Owch. ... Hey, my tongue's working again!"
After a moment, Milo also says "I am Thor Odinson, Hahahah," but the moment has lost it's meaning.
Skip and dance back to the temple grounds, avoid the area with the altars if it's still there (try to disable the mark with will if possible), and say "Zorhaltoran Thaltelsho Garhantel".
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: April 20, 2013, 07:08:53 pm »

"Ok"
Say words then give it and the bow to skeleton
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: April 20, 2013, 07:20:44 pm »

"Uh... thanks!  See ya!"

Thrakor glanced over his shoulder as he heard explosions further up the path.  Yeah, forest.

Deep into the forest until something aggros me, taking rights at forks.  Rothon Shael it.

Ah.  You must have played before me (I didn't really play all that long.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: April 20, 2013, 07:58:16 pm »

Hm. Interesting. Either the order of runes on that circle doesn't matter, or you can't tell with those runes I used. Time for some more...esoteric runes.

But not here. This is a crystal garden.

Block the door. Clear an area around the crystal plants, searching the stuff for anything useful. Arrange the room into a nice garden and make some more of that circle. Admire my garden and finish looking for useful stuff.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:06 pm »

Silica repeats her words. If she is successful, she then greets the people now in the spawn room.
((PW: Is my clockwork sword's blade attached to the hilt via the curved part of the "c" or is it attached to the end of the "c"? Do the rubber arm armors cover the wearer's fingers?))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:19:46 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: April 20, 2013, 08:43:46 pm »

Roar angrily and attempt to maul landmine-maker before bleeding out. If he's not around, kill Angle (if he wasn't the maker in the first place, haven't kept track)

As soon as revenge is taken, bleed out.
Question: if I permanently retire Sanya's soul, do I get another or do I retain the corruption? If the corruption sticks, then I'll continue because it's not a problem at all. Only reason I ask is because I'm tempted to change characterization. Regardless, this iteration is another Sanya.
Reincarnate as Sanya VI. (or is it V?)
Spoiler: Sanya VI(V?) (click to show/hide)

Because I plan to die this turn, there's no autoturn on respawn unless you'd be kind enough to let me go ahead and walk over to where I died (into the forest).
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: April 20, 2013, 08:50:23 pm »

Well. That was annoying.
Look around for any buildings that seem different then the normal ones. Bigger, made of something different, different shape, ecetera. Say Adamenstiar Shorbitael Harialltontal, focusing on my breastplate again.
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 435