Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962106 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4410 on: April 23, 2013, 10:31:50 am »

Say "Gathel Wortheliel Contallthelthel."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: April 23, 2013, 11:33:47 am »

Put my bear statue in the circle instead of the human and activate it again.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: April 23, 2013, 01:21:09 pm »

I SHALL JOIN THEE. I made a good list of words from reading through this, and I have plans. Possibly involving a void, completely filled with booze. Or permanent drunken stupors.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4413 on: April 23, 2013, 01:28:45 pm »

So, peace corsair? I've agreed to heal Sanya.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: April 23, 2013, 01:29:26 pm »

In the Bismuth Lexicon, the black hole word was marked as "Don't tell anyone under any circumstances".

*sigh*

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: April 23, 2013, 01:34:57 pm »

"Ah, thank you. Time to turn this bowl into a sloop! Also, you got a point about the cave, there might be neat stuff in there. Not sure if Sparky can fit in it anymore though, but then again with this I should be able to control stone, so what's to stop me from just widening the cave?" Glassco takes the helmet from John, gives it a good look over to see what it looks like, and places it on his head. "Right, also... I have me a bit of a crazy idea, mind if you can try something for me? Either way, something positive will happen, I hope, but if it truly works... Well, the effects could be astronomical. Also on that note, I won't lose control of Sparky, he's perfectly fine. If I do though we're probably going to die horribly, but I don't see why I should. Right now he's just a big 'ole friendly ball of lightning beetle and awesome." Glassco relays the plan to John silently, then takes a dramatic step towards the bowl. "Right, with that out of the way, time to get this baby into shape! Gentlemen and gentlebugs, I suggest taking a step back, mental prowess is on display here!" Glassco then gets to shaping! [Said shaping is in the spoiler down below.]

Spoiler: Ship Re-envisioning! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:03:32 pm by Xanmyral »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4416 on: April 23, 2013, 02:09:16 pm »

In the Bismuth Lexicon, the black hole word was marked as "Don't tell anyone under any circumstances".

*sigh*
Only for the greater good and the caster's good though. This word is extremely dangerous to everyone around the caster, including the caster. I think the only people that survived it was Thrakor. And Null. But Null doesn't count because he's Null.

Seriously, that word is EVIL! EEEVIL! Even worse then the name of the Other. It has twice been my method of unintentional suicide.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: April 23, 2013, 02:14:14 pm »

And now everyone knows it. I can see a way it can be used though, but I'd rather not attempt now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: April 23, 2013, 04:12:54 pm »

Garstopit is a verb now?

Make some more circles like the ones I used to make the crystal plants, that is same curcle and same two runes. Then I will have a garden.

Then leave the room and enter another door. Unless someone destroyed the place while I was out
, which I'm OOC pretty sure didn't happen but IC wouldn't put it past everyone.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: April 23, 2013, 04:16:48 pm »

((I thought I said if one them use words I was to shoot them.... My character has no idea what all the words do so if some stranger just suddenly shouts out potentially killing me words, then I'm gonna freaking shoot them.... And I kinda wanted too since I'm guaranteed a magic soul if I win... oh well.....))

"Ok one of you screwed up my bear.... Now if one of you just go and heal it then everything with be ok and I'll let you two go.... but try anything funny and your face will become a pincushion got it?"

Yeah threaten them! Show them that I won't be screwed with! Especially after blowing up my bear!

Order one of them to heal my bear. If they run away or do anything different, shoot them. If my bear decides to maim one of them, shoot them too (unless I've already shot, then use my sword.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: April 23, 2013, 05:16:13 pm »

Black holes are totally safe.

Of course, I'm the only one crazy enough to slap the boosting word on it.   Imagine if I had rolled a 6 on that cast...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: April 23, 2013, 05:20:52 pm »

Try again with the same cirlce and bit of steel.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: April 23, 2013, 06:12:16 pm »

*sigh*
If it makes you feel better, it wasn't exactly unknown to Aether.

Black holes are totally safe.
Funny definition of "totally safe".
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:14 pm »

You know I just thought.... once someone learns the rune for blackhole, they would be able to make an extremely effective trap. Just make the rune, hide some where where you can see your rune, wait for someone to walk over it, then activate rune.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: April 23, 2013, 06:34:10 pm »

Point at Sea Phantom and Say: CAINTHALSAZ CONTAR ZZERS
Attack it with knife
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 435