Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961802 times)

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4455 on: April 24, 2013, 09:47:33 am »

"I think I'll see what's in the cave while you improve the ship."
I cast Ah-thaelao Zorhalth Ratheale at the mouth of the cave.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: April 24, 2013, 10:13:27 am »

What a load of rubbish. Now, where's the way out?

Look out the windows, and determine on what level the ground floor is. Use the stairs to get to said level.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: April 24, 2013, 10:45:15 am »

Look around in the raider camp. What can be seen, what is interesting? Moreover, where can I go from here?

Also, words.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4458 on: April 24, 2013, 11:23:38 am »

Will myself up a giant fungus battlesuit. It should be as large or larger than one of my huge thallids, and should have large shoulder mounted fungus missiles. It should probably take up a minion slot, what with how large and complex it is. In fact, I probably need to make it in stages- First will up as large a thallid as possible, then will the largest of my thallids into a suit, and then will it to have shoulder mounted missiles.

"Well, would you all like to accompany me into the forest? I promise not to blow you up this time."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:18:11 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4459 on: April 24, 2013, 12:39:17 pm »

Talk with the bear.

"So, you say you were dead? Do you remember how you died? If so, could you tell me? If you don't mind me asking, that is.
Also, since you seem to know stuff, any idea about why your other bear friend here isn't talking? I remember I summoned something that could talk with those words, so I find it kind of weird."

Then draw some runes on the second bear (the non-talking one).
Also, need a +1 for my god due to pot:6 roll last round.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:47:43 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: April 24, 2013, 12:41:20 pm »

If you pull off the giant fungus battlesuit, I will be impressed.

If you steal my boar kill, I will be less than enthused.

(Kisame is cool because he's being all manly and insane about it)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: April 24, 2013, 12:42:35 pm »

"No prob man, don't get killed on me, just shout if something's up. I'll send Sparky to annihilate whatever's causing the problem then." Glassco nods and gives a shoo'ing motion with his hand as he stares intently at the ship, trying to make it bend to his will. "Youwillobeymestone."

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4462 on: April 24, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »

If you pull off the giant fungus battlesuit, I will be impressed.

Hey, that's nothing. I had been assuming I'd get another element at the next level, and had all sorts of crazy stuff planned depending on what I got. But unfortunately, Nul-sheal only gives me spectacular control over one element, so my options are limited...  :(

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: April 24, 2013, 03:07:54 pm »

"Good.... now uh.... don't follow me!"

Get on my bear and urge it to go westward into the forest as westward as possible. If we run into a non-hostile NPC, ask them about.... the place the barkeeper mentioned where that guy who's not dead is..... you know what I'm talking about right?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: April 24, 2013, 03:13:10 pm »

Loot pitchforker, continue my search. Three more Zorhalths at whatever I find.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: April 24, 2013, 03:21:21 pm »

I assume you were trying to get me into the world of circles, as a lot of my experiments previously could have been greatly helped by them. However, in character, a bear has no need or knowledge of circles, only government affairs and slaughter.

Have a vision of darkness. See a female figure calling the forbidden word. Hear the fairground music burst forth, as the dark carnival takes shape. Watch as she and her soul is devoured, as darkness begins it's rampage through the land, leaving macabre attractions in it's wake... As the music gets faster and faster and the world is filled with the sound of buckling metal, the Ringmaster takes form...

Shiver at the vision. Point again at throat and request speech ability, and think about previous non-bear life. Draw crappy version of rune B16 in the ground with my claws. Activate it with BEAR MANA.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:29:21 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: April 24, 2013, 03:56:45 pm »

We can turn the ground you're standing on into black hole goats with our runes. How many people can say that?
((Everyone in Aether, Bismuth and anyone else who knows the required words. Not that it'll be of much use due to the suicide chance. Unless of course, the amount of souls the user is likely to gain is greater than half their current soul count (assuming of course, the souls gained are added after the 50% reduction due to death) and there aren't any allies nearby.))
(If that wasn't the case, you'd just need souls equal to or greater than your current total.
I dare someone to do that. Someone who isn't me, ideally.)

-----

Yes, I do.

Make one more plant, call it a garden, unblock an exit and leave through it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4467 on: April 24, 2013, 04:16:41 pm »

We can turn the ground you're standing on into black hole goats with our runes. How many people can say that?
((Everyone in Aether, Bismuth and anyone else who knows the required words. Not that it'll be of much use due to the suicide chance. Unless of course, the amount of souls the user is likely to gain is greater than half their current soul count (assuming of course, the souls gained are added after the 50% reduction due to death) and there aren't any allies nearby.))
((Just saw that. I was talking about Circles, not Words. I don't think Aether knows the runes for Black hole landmines yet. If I were evil, I'd be painting blackhole mines at every choke point and then hiding them under a thin layer of dirt or other camouflage. Good thing I'm more interested in science.

Although with more souls I'd have more pool and thus be able to do more science per turn. Hmmm.... Would you people hold it against me if I started killing you? [/joking]))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: April 24, 2013, 04:30:17 pm »

What?  I didn't cast an enchantment...  Oh, I guess I copy/pasted my spell from last time.  Derp.

I meant to summon a ring with the same effects.  I've sent you the intended words, but if that's not allowed just go with enchanting the dagger.

Anyways, Cast enchantment on my ring, or summon a new one if I enchanted the dagger.  Finally, will my zombie to become more accurate again.

Maybe eventually I'll make a giant zombie mech myself.  Piecewise, would I be able to make extra subsystems for a mech, like fire control for missiles, by using up extra minion slots?  I'm thinking something where I could enchant the main body with end/str, the arms with dex, legs with spd, ect.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: April 24, 2013, 04:34:39 pm »

Oops. I hope this works.
Dorbaelo plu-shastaron the diamond encasing.
This turns it into blood right?
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 435