Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958616 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5670 on: June 11, 2013, 12:08:04 pm »

Hm, it wouldn't be all-terrain though. Where we go, we can't have no rails. Or non-stable footing. Thus it would be more a living floating castle statue. Although by now, all of our rides will be living now because its easier to manage then. Also possible snarky commentary.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5671 on: June 11, 2013, 12:09:06 pm »

A question, will Shareeb Shaazeshelial outright kill me, or may i be able to survive made out of steel? Atleast time enough as for me to convert myself back to flesh.
((Unless you completely screw up, bodily transformations are things you will survive with full control on your body. However, some elements are inherently unstable. As Thrakor found out the hard way, having a body of electricity is vulnerable to discharging into conductors, Glassco was turned into a cube of arcane energy and he could still move and live though he died due to self-detonation when he committed suicide by ramming into the floor. Sanya turned herself into a bear and was quite functional as well. There are also, well, other traits that the Aether Science Cooperative is currently researching.))
And if you transform yourself into alcohol?
And what if you transform just a part of the body (I guess you can do that) such as a hand into a liquid?
You'll be fine unless someone drinks you or sets you on fire or does any of the other stuff that's bad for alcohol to you. I think the only elements you shouldn't turn yourself into if you want to survive are Vacuum Destruction light and Deconstruction dust (not sure about the last one)

You should probably avoid transmuting individual body parts, although you can attach other materials to them like golden wings or diamond claws.

Hmmm, i know the word for Flesh, but i guess that functional wings would need Feather or something along the lines. Is that an common word that anyone may teach me?

I need to know three words for functional wings:

Feather/Other working thing.
Wing
And back (The body part).

I guess no one will teach me if him not part of his group though, right?

Also, whats word for Him? To make someone a target. Stone Him.

THE MAGICAL GM SHALL BE ABLE TO KNOW! PIECEWISE IS MAGICAL AND STUFFS!
Is he the guy that will stop me getting killed horribly? That would be nice.

Nah, hes more like the dude that will tell you that you burnt after converting floor under you onto molten rock.
Also, you should edit your starting post to say: I will go to Flux Altar or something similar if you wish to meet me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:24:07 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: June 11, 2013, 12:27:35 pm »

Wings out of most materials have worked in the past.  Off the top of my head, we've had flesh, crystal, and rubber ones.

Both the Back and Wing words have been publicly said in the past.  I'm not sure if you want them since you intended to go in blind, but I can give you a hint...

Spoiler: Hint (click to show/hide)

Target words are oddball, but generally...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:30:53 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5673 on: June 11, 2013, 12:30:35 pm »

Wings out of most materials have worked in the past.  Off the top of my head, we've had flesh, crystal, and rubber ones.
Fine, i guess steel (Only material i know apart of flesh and... eh... booze) should work then. I still need the words for Wing and Back (Bodypart, could be different word).
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: June 11, 2013, 12:31:18 pm »

I just edited my last post.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5675 on: June 11, 2013, 12:34:40 pm »

I just edited my last post.
Yeah i realized. Whats the word for Him? I guess thats a pretty common one, to target other dudes.
Also am i wrong at thinking that stuff such as Steel Wings in the Torso will need atleast some materials that i (Probably) dont have?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: June 11, 2013, 12:37:48 pm »

Wing

Spoiler: Words You Want (click to show/hide)

Also, you really don't want to discover everything on your own. I tried that, and it became real annoying real quick. Better to have a good starting kit of words, or at least a good idea of what each page has in store for you, then experimentation becomes far more rewarding.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:40:54 pm by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: June 11, 2013, 12:39:40 pm »

Steel Wing Torso will get you what you want.    EDIT-  What Harry said.  Certainly a colorful choice of element.

There's a lot of targeting words, and I don't know how a lot of them pick their target.  I do have one for "where I'm pointing" but sadly I'm not sharing that one.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5678 on: June 11, 2013, 12:44:24 pm »

Wing

Spoiler: Words You Want (click to show/hide)

Also, you really don't want to discover everything on your own. I tried that, and it became real annoying real quick. Better to have a good starting kit of words, or at least a good idea of what each page has in store for you, then experimentation becomes far more rewarding.

I kind of guessed Aels was wings before this post. Theres like 4 four letter words, and Aels reminds me of Aerial which reminds me of wings.
What Rentheaols means?

Also, I didnt mean i want to discover all words myself, i meant i wouldnt look at already know ones, but i will gladly accept help of those that offer, mostly at beggining.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:50:53 pm by Sarzael »

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5679 on: June 11, 2013, 12:46:44 pm »

« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:50:35 pm by Sarzael »

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: June 11, 2013, 01:22:24 pm »

Hm, it wouldn't be all-terrain though. Where we go, we can't have no rails. Or non-stable footing. Thus it would be more a living floating castle statue. Although by now, all of our rides will be living now because its easier to manage then. Also possible snarky commentary.
True. Still, giant living statuebases are the finest bases.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: June 11, 2013, 01:43:08 pm »

But trains. Trains that live off of pure energy and chug along the landscape at hilarious speeds over everything, being several cars long! Think of the trains man!

Also, aw, thought the ranged target word was secret me and Byte figured out. Well, at least we know how it works. Or rather, it hasn't backfired on us during our uses of it.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5682 on: June 11, 2013, 02:06:52 pm »

How much time is there usually beetween turns?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: June 11, 2013, 02:14:41 pm »

How much time is there usually beetween turns?

A couple days.  With this many people, a turn is time consuming.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: June 11, 2013, 02:19:27 pm »

Yeah, typically a day or three. Sometimes its faster, sometimes its slower, depending on circumstances.
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 435