Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182620 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #900 on: January 07, 2013, 06:57:45 pm »

Well it's too late now...

Has someone been keeping track of who's on who's side?

And I'm the Devil of Wealth! And Earth. And Fire.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 07, 2013, 06:58:53 pm »

scapheap is giving me energy

And Usael gave me energy.

Devils(PCs) - Two devils working together can defeat a Greater God.

Check the tally. At present it's two greater gods against Jebyg, plus whatever Vgray is, plus energy from Usael.
No, the tally is this:
2 devils for me, Possibly another greater god, and me, who can beat the shit out of other greater gods solo.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 07, 2013, 06:59:36 pm »

@LordBucket
To the first: Jebyg is a God of War, meaning he's twice as powerful as a standard GG.
To the Second: I guess that depends how much of a bonus being a War God actually gives.

Also, I'm a Devil of War. So I'm as powerful as a GG in combat. Which could make up for any deficit on jbg's part.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 07, 2013, 07:00:41 pm »

Vgray, you could betray them mid-fight and come to my side. You are a god of wealth? You and your followers shall have great lands full of riches.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 07, 2013, 07:01:43 pm »

Vgray, you could betray them mid-fight and come to my side. You are a god of wealth? You and your followers shall have great lands full of riches.
And hookers.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: January 07, 2013, 07:02:29 pm »

Yeah...coming back to this does not make me happy.

How the FUCK would you know how much worship he has, exactly? What part of a sun god includes killing off another god simply because they're weak? You aren't a god of civilization. At least not yet. Keep this up and your domains might change.
Er... that was ooc knowledge? Sorry. His did just create an entire race, however. As for celestia being the main attacker, the heat domain was the only offensive sphere we had, and LB actually mentioned the irony of having the friendly sun god execute gods regularly.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 07, 2013, 07:03:34 pm »

I'll keep my skin thank you very much...

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:00 pm »

@LordBucket
To the first: Jebyg is a God of War, meaning he's twice as powerful as a standard GG.
To the Second: I guess that depends how much of a bonus being a War God actually gives.

Also, I'm a Devil of War. So I'm as powerful as a GG in combat. Which could make up for any deficit on jbg's part.

Jbg, has a minor domain in violence; he is more like the god of chaos. You may not win as the Devil of War this hasn't been tested yet.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:53 pm »

Yeah...coming back to this does not make me happy.

Not sure how to respond to this. With apologies, it seems  bit odd for a GM to be angry at players choosing actions. If it's any consolation I was nominated to be the one to attack. I didn't decide this on my own.

How the FUCK would you know how much worship he has, exactly?

Presumably we wouldn't be aware of the "number" we're using in game, but we'd be aware of the general condition of one another. I note, for example, on several occasions players have immediately reacted to actions by other players on totally other parts of the world than they're involved with. We obviously have some awareness of one another.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 07, 2013, 07:06:01 pm »

I'll keep my skin thank you very much...
Don't blame us when he turn his glaze on you.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 07, 2013, 07:07:08 pm »

@LordBucket

Jbg, has a minor domain in violence; he is more like the god of chaos. You may not win as the Devil of War this hasn't been tested yet.
Honestly, with how focused on the Violence part I've become I'm surprised it hasn't shifted to my major domain. But still, i am a god of war.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 07, 2013, 07:07:40 pm »

I need to make something clear, I suppose. I thought I had done so before, but apparently I was wrong.

Fighting is not a worship flinging contest. It doesn't work that way. Worship can be used to perform actions such as making angels and demons to help you in your fight. Flinging magic at a god of war isn't going to go that well. Too late for you to change gears, I suppose though.

And since I was ninjad...they reacted to things specifically aimed at them, or large events dealing with the world at large. They didn't react to people having little power. You might be able to know he's just made a race, but he still has worshippers, and thus, power, flowing in.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 07, 2013, 07:08:16 pm »

Jbg, has a minor domain in violence; he is more like the god of chaos.
Oh. Well that changes things...

You may not win as the Devil of War this hasn't been tested yet.
True, but I'd have the same odds as a standard GG would.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:26 pm »

...I'm siding with Jbg, since he has helped me out in the past.

Really, though, this shall be the first Great War, and I intend to have what part in it I can.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 07, 2013, 07:12:19 pm »

And it shall be glorious.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 188