Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182637 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #960 on: January 07, 2013, 08:19:18 pm »

Come on Vgray, you could betray them mid battle.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 07, 2013, 08:19:27 pm »

Why not? You can still change your action.

Come, let us join into a force of utmost destruction. Let Hades become one and topple the betrayer's cities to the ground!
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 07, 2013, 08:21:01 pm »

Why not? You can still change your action.

Come, let us join into a force of utmost destruction. Let Hades become one and topple the betrayer's cities to the ground!

Well for one thing, the GM is against us changing our actions...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 07, 2013, 08:21:09 pm »

We shall burn the corpses of the gods to replace the sun!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 07, 2013, 08:22:56 pm »

He can probably fit you in; GWG hasn't even posted what he's doing. Come on, I don't want to have to fight you.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 07, 2013, 08:23:40 pm »

We have a God of War= >Greater God
Devil of War= Greater God
3 regular devils= 1 Greater God and a devil
Demon of war= Devil (combining this with the other extra devil is equal to a greater god)
Angel and an Army.

You have 2 Greater Gods
a Devil
a Fairy Lord
2 Fairy Courtiers.

Your summary is incorrect. However, I have been asked via PM to not provide details. I disagree with the reasons I've been asked to not do so, I think it would be better to show definite superior strength. However, I'm not going to alienate my allies by explaining how and where your summary is incorrect.

In any case...at this point the fight has become complicated enough that neither of us really know who's ahead, and we're both just posturing. I think that Team Celestia is in the lead, but not by as much as we'd intended. I think Vgray has it right though:

At the very least a lot of us will be falling asleep this turn...

Question is...who and how many.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 07, 2013, 08:25:26 pm »

I see, you had 5 people in your conspiracy, and only 3 have been revealed. This'll get interesting.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 07, 2013, 08:27:09 pm »

...Just tell us your motivation, LB. Show your team-members that they actually want you to win this war.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 07, 2013, 08:28:38 pm »

He can probably fit you in; GWG hasn't even posted what he's doing. Come on, I don't want to have to fight you.

It is done.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 07, 2013, 08:33:28 pm »

It is done.
*squee*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 07, 2013, 08:35:49 pm »

Is Vgray switching to team Jebyg then?

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 07, 2013, 08:36:25 pm »

Yep. Doesn't look too good for Celestia's team.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 07, 2013, 08:37:01 pm »

He has. Look in the thread if you doubt.

Also, anyone on Team Jbg might want to change their actions if they're attacking him specifically.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 07, 2013, 08:37:12 pm »

I enjoy how you guys think that LB is the alliance leader when he is not.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 07, 2013, 08:37:25 pm »

Gman? Are you the person who wanted to join earlier?

If so, good. You can provide us with some perspective.

Do you think Celestia was right to incite war as a precautionary measure against an uneasy truce collapsing?
Or was Jbg innocent, and is Celestia simply warmongering for gains in power and territory?

Strategically it makes sense to attack a potential enemy when you believe it is easiest to eliminate them.
It does seem a bit out of character for Celestia's supposed spheres of influence though.  If he/she was a war god or a domination god (like I wanted to be) than yeah nbd but this attack seems a little out of place given the limited information I have on the subject.

That being said I'm curious as to why the GM was so peeved about it.  Is it because Celestia is supposed to be a peaceful God and is acting out of alignment / character?

Edit: Wow I had to hit the post button like five times before it would go up because people kept posting ahead of me haha.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 188