Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 181989 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1545 on: January 17, 2013, 05:39:24 pm »

I'm gonna be lower on influence than expected, as Inithis is eating half my power supply, and hoarding souls....

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: January 17, 2013, 05:40:33 pm »

GWG, on second thoughts just the light shield.
Dang, that's the one I'm less certain would work. Well, no problem, just let me add that to my action...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: January 17, 2013, 05:44:52 pm »

Well, we are all losing followers at an alarming rate....

I should find some Komodo dragons, alter their form to make them sentient, and disease spreading, and loyal to me, and they shall be immune to my diseases

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: January 17, 2013, 05:47:54 pm »

Don't forget that the Goblins agreed to help build the city!

They just don't want to worship me...

Unless your generator project is part of some devious scheme to build the city overnight...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:49:43 pm by Vgray »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: January 17, 2013, 05:52:21 pm »

Don't forget that the Goblins agreed to help build the city!

They just don't want to worship me...

They just said they need a while to forgive you.  I'll probably be able to smooth things over with some time, I just need to build up my mana first.  Still pretty ticked at them for destroying my golem though (How did they even manage to get away with that in front of me and your imp?  I mean it spits acid common!).
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: January 17, 2013, 05:57:49 pm »

Jbg's mind giving the Komodo dragon men knowledge of spear and how to fashion weapons from them next turn?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: January 17, 2013, 06:00:17 pm »

I should find some Komodo dragons, alter their form to make them sentient, and disease spreading, and loyal to me, and they shall be immune to my diseases
And just what would you do with those people, hm?

I don't understand why the mortals are turning from all of us, just because Celestia left. Did I miss something? Was it what passes for a war?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: January 17, 2013, 06:02:55 pm »

They stopped believing in Celestia, so they eventually lost all faith in the gods..., and saw if they stopped believing, their problems would stop....

I would bless them with some sort of light inducing material that helps crops grow at an immense rate..

That will turn them back to religion

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: January 17, 2013, 06:03:10 pm »

It's just the people from the Atheist city.

They don't like us for almost starting a war...

I will be returning to the peaceful advancement of Wealth in the world next turn by the way. So please! Speak now! What is it you wish of the Devil of Wealth?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:06:05 pm by Vgray »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: January 17, 2013, 06:04:23 pm »

They stopped believing in Celestia, so they eventually lost all faith in the gods..., and saw if they stopped believing, their problems would stop....
That's odd, seeing as new problems are being started by certain gods (and devils) angry at their lack of belief...wait, me and Jebyg are the only gods left...

I would bless them with some sort of light inducing material that helps crops grow at an immense rate..

That will turn them back to religion
If you promise to make sure I get due credit, I'd be willing to help.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: January 17, 2013, 06:06:35 pm »

I call 15% of that credit, I came up with the idea...

But yeah, they believe that if they stop believing, they will be better off.....
So far I don't blame them....

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: January 17, 2013, 06:06:44 pm »

And just what would you do with those people, hm?

I don't understand why the mortals are turning from all of us, just because Celestia left. Did I miss something? Was it what passes for a war?
Put youself in their shoes, one god make a nice city then leave in a huff then every one dies because of javier, other powers who I can't remember. No one left my cult because I a forgiving devil(with letting those who don't like me to leave).
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: January 17, 2013, 06:07:54 pm »

Don't worry about Celestia's city.  In a couple turns I'm going to drain all of their life force for mana anyway.  You guys can even use it as an example for other atheists.  If you guys don't worship us and pray for protection, angry monsters will come and suck away your life force.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: January 17, 2013, 06:11:00 pm »

Don't worry about Celestia's city.  In a couple turns I'm going to drain all of their life force for mana anyway.  You guys can even use it as an example for other atheists.  If you guys don't worship us and pray for protection, angry monsters will come and suck away your life force.

You don't see me destroying the Goblins do you?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: January 17, 2013, 06:11:19 pm »

Enemy gained: Cupiditas

Guess I should also say,
Javier
Ally gained: Cupiditas
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:13:53 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 188