Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 181999 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1860 on: January 21, 2013, 01:00:45 am »

Maybe I should be just a little bit more chaotic. I could throw rocks at Eldarin. Small ones. Pebbles.
If Charlie dies, all the Eldarin will die, all the dragons will die, all the goblins, and all the golems will die with him. Then the dwarves and humans will go insane and kill each other and bath in the blood, leaving only one person left alive who i will grant sanity for a brief moment so they realize the horrors brought upon the world before i kill them by lighting them on fire and consuming their soul. CHAOS IS BRINGING UNIMAGINABLE HORRORS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THE DEATH OF ONE. YOU AINT FUCKIN' CHAOTIC.
The Fae, whom you forgot to mention, will sit around and enjoy some tea while plotting how to best take advantage of the situation.
The fae will have their magic corrupted to the point of being unusable without running the 90% chance of death. Then their genes will be corrupted and they will develop horrific tumors and other various unseemly growths. Then their fields burned and salted, then their children slaughtered in front of them, then their animals raped and eaten, then their houses and forest burned to the ground, then their women punched in the gut for good measure.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: January 21, 2013, 01:09:39 am »

My question is...Where's the mana for all this coming from?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: January 21, 2013, 01:11:57 am »

I think this is more of a long term goal.

However, could you please clarify whether this:
Oh...maybe a hundred. At most.
referes to my magic levels or the # of carriers.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 21, 2013, 01:14:04 am »

100 unarmed carriers vs 6 Eladrin

Who shall win?!
Find out next time on Godly wars v4.0!!!!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: January 21, 2013, 01:22:07 am »

100 unarmed carriers vs 6 Eladrin

Who shall win?!
Find out next time on Godly wars v4.0!!!!

Only on The Faeries of Creation TV.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: January 21, 2013, 01:26:30 am »

Next idea for my carriers:Ability of dietary augmentation(aka, eat metals gain metal bones/carapace, eat bones get bony carapace, eat large quantities of flesh gain thicker flesh)

Anything they eat will harmlessly be incorporated into their bodies
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:29:20 am by javierpwn »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: January 21, 2013, 01:34:12 am »

So as far as I know, the Fae, and Jbyg have a monopoly on the knowledge of how to mine and process gems and precious metals. Your welcome.

You know, I imagine Draco as being the world judge, and Useal is the world lawyer.

Don't ask me who the cops are.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:37:26 am by Vgray »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 21, 2013, 01:36:47 am »

Humans have bronze...... That could still work.....

So could eating a steel weapon......

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: January 21, 2013, 03:18:15 am »

TUrn is up!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 21, 2013, 08:22:51 am »

Increase the lust of the Eladrin, but not to the point where they jump on each other in the middle of battle.
Precision is appreciated.

Maybe I should be just a little bit more chaotic. I could throw rocks at Eldarin. Small ones. Pebbles.
If Charlie dies, all the Eldarin will die, all the dragons will die, all the goblins, and all the golems will die with him. Then the dwarves and humans will go insane and kill each other and bath in the blood, leaving only one person left alive who i will grant sanity for a brief moment so they realize the horrors brought upon the world before i kill them by lighting them on fire and consuming their soul. CHAOS IS BRINGING UNIMAGINABLE HORRORS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THE DEATH OF ONE. YOU AINT FUCKIN' CHAOTIC.
Big talk from a god who's asleep. And preparing to fight the whole world, much of which is already united against maniacs like you.

The Fae, whom you forgot to mention, will sit around and enjoy some tea while plotting how to best take advantage of the situation.
The fae will have their magic corrupted to the point of being unusable without running the 90% chance of death. Then their genes will be corrupted and they will develop horrific tumors and other various unseemly growths. Then their fields burned and salted, then their children slaughtered in front of them, then their animals raped and eaten, then their houses and forest burned to the ground, then their women punched in the gut for good measure.
So you've given up on the Arm Chair? Glad to hear it.

So as far as I know, the Fae, and Jbyg have a monopoly on the knowledge of how to mine and process gems and precious metals. Your welcome.
You know, I imagine Draco as being the world judge, and Useal is the world lawyer.
Maybe the Eladrin? The presence of six cops could explain why the world is so screwed up...

Given the bearers of the world's only steel weapons, your Carriers are unlikely to eat a steel weapon, unless "eat" is a euphemism for "be decapitated by."

Anyways...the new(ly?) pagan city.
We obviously are harmed by this city's lack of faith. Therefore we should do something about it.
Atheist-burning isn't exactly going to work too well. I suggest that the Synod show up in person(s). Sound like a plan?

Spoiler: The Synod (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: January 21, 2013, 08:43:52 am »

Sounds good. I probably won't be on tonight, however.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 21, 2013, 09:24:28 am »

what would that make me and my carriers?

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: January 21, 2013, 09:56:52 am »

Increase the lust of the Eladrin, but not to the point where they jump on each other in the middle of battle.
Precision is appreciated.

Big talk from a god who's asleep. And preparing to fight the whole world, much of which is already united against maniacs like you.

So you've given up on the Arm Chair? Glad to hear it.

Maybe the Eladrin? The presence of six cops could explain why the world is so screwed up...

Given the bearers of the world's only steel weapons, your Carriers are unlikely to eat a steel weapon, unless "eat" is a euphemism for "be decapitated by."

Anyways...the new(ly?) pagan city.
We obviously are harmed by this city's lack of faith. Therefore we should do something about it.
Atheist-burning isn't exactly going to work too well. I suggest that the Synod show up in person(s). Sound like a plan?

[/quote]
they don't deny our existence, they just don't like you guys. We fae have this situation under control.(yay embodiments of nature!)
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: January 21, 2013, 10:30:42 am »

In Hospice(Celestia's city), the few people at the gates refuse your Eladrin entry, and the rebellion overwhelms the ruling class and takes over. It begins settling down, and a worrying set of laws rise into being. One being that 'idol worship' is illegal. They seems to give prayer to nature and the world as a whole, and to them, pledging oneself to any one aspect of it, is sinful. How utterly and truly ridiculous.
They certainly deny our separate existence, which basically means they see (for instance) Jebyg and myself as the same entity. Frankly, I see that worse than not being believed in.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: January 21, 2013, 12:19:09 pm »

A. aye

@GWG no problem.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 188