Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 796668 times)

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3375 on: July 08, 2014, 07:27:52 am »

There are at least two separate corpses belonging to someone called 'Ringo'. Also, I booted Ringo out of Guard captain's quarters, but I honestly have no idea if he's alive or not.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: July 08, 2014, 07:31:15 am »

There are at least two separate corpses belonging to someone called 'Ringo'. Also, I booted Ringo out of Guard captain's quarters, but I honestly have no idea if he's alive or not.
O.O
I died twice? Good job me! Also, I'd really like to be Cap'n o' the Guard again if it can be done. If not, eh, always time to ply my trade in jewelry (and demon-slaying).

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: July 08, 2014, 09:05:12 am »

Have I been dwarfed yet? I've been in the dwarfinator for a really long time.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: July 08, 2014, 09:42:17 am »

Sorry, haven't dorfed anyone. And there may be a slight slip in updates, too busy trying to kill my woodcutters via tree.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: July 08, 2014, 11:10:33 am »

13th Felsite 272

The process of interring AnimaRytak's corpse was acompanied by a Troll, who decided to torture a random chicken. Void-wraths have been dispatched to rectify this issue.

Belay that. Mad Fool killed the troll on his way to bed.

Made me laugh so hard!

"I'm a going to grab myself a bedtime beer. Oh look, troll!"

*troll getting a beat down via a tankard insues*

"Little buggers are everywhere. Now, for that drink..."
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: July 08, 2014, 01:10:37 pm »

What I found absolutely hysterical about the entire troll incident is that nobody gave a single flying fuck. I mean seriously, people were just going around, minding their bussiness, nevermind the troll smashing a chicken against the wall.

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: July 08, 2014, 06:45:36 pm »

What I found absolutely hysterical about the entire troll incident is that nobody gave a single flying fuck. I mean seriously, people were just going around, minding their bussiness, nevermind the troll smashing a chicken against the wall.

Troll violence against poultry is common fare to folks that have have managed to digest eldritch mcmuffins.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:57:04 pm by Shaggard »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: July 09, 2014, 03:24:20 am »

The troll probably only died because it woke the Mad Fool up in the first place.

Also, I've been playing the Binding of Isaac a lot lately and reading that post made me realize I really want to make some Murdermachines-themed tarot cards. ( I don't do tarot or advise it, but it'd just be interesting to look at. )

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: July 09, 2014, 03:25:59 am »

The troll probably only died because it woke the Mad Fool up in the first place.

Also, I've been playing the Binding of Isaac a lot lately and reading that post made me realize I really want to make some Murdermachines-themed tarot cards. ( I don't do tarot or advise it, but it'd just be interesting to look at. )

I'd be down for those themed Tarot cards. ((I, on the other hand, DO advise Tarot readings, but only by experienced readers whom you've known for a long time))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: July 09, 2014, 03:31:40 am »

* eye roll * They don't predict the future, they manipulate it. I'd rather leave my future up to other forces and/or myself. Moreover, anything you can learn about yourself and your present can be learned through simple conversation. And as per the past? Well, who cares about that?

Anyways... We should start getting down a list of characters and where they fit.

For example, the Fool is obvious, the Emperor should be Anima, I think, Terry is the Devil, I might be Justice, the Tower is the Fort itself. ( For obvious reasons. ) The Spawn might be Death... My character might be Justice but more likely is the Hierophant. I dunno. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: July 09, 2014, 04:09:20 am »

* eye roll * They don't predict the future, they manipulate it. I'd rather leave my future up to other forces and/or myself. Moreover, anything you can learn about yourself and your present can be learned through simple conversation. And as per the past? Well, who cares about that?

Anyways... We should start getting down a list of characters and where they fit.

For example, the Fool is obvious, the Emperor should be Anima, I think, Terry is the Devil, I might be Justice, the Tower is the Fort itself. ( For obvious reasons. ) The Spawn Voidspawn might be Death... My character might be Justice but more likely is the Hierophant. I dunno. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Who's had the most iterations of their dorf die the most, for the Hanged Man?

And tbh I think Terry would be better suited to Aeon, or the Universe ((which the Fort itself could be as well, but the Tower also fits it))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: July 09, 2014, 04:13:46 am »

Aeon? Is that the 22nd card? In Binding of Isaac it only goes up to 21: The World.

The Tower fits Murdermachines very well. It's a giant fortification that exists as an ill omen.

E: Terry is an entity that exists within the universe. Ergo, he fits more as the Devil. He's a force of malevolence and mayhem, although he isn't pure evil and doesn't use much temptation... so he's not a perfect fit. Even so.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 04:20:22 am by CaptainMcClellan »

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: July 09, 2014, 05:13:51 am »

Yes, Aeon is the twenty-second card, and the card that I have drawn literally every time I take a Tarot reading.

And yeah, I guess Terry does fit better as the Devil.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: July 09, 2014, 10:17:22 am »

Yes, Aeon is the twenty-second card, and the card that I have drawn literally every time I take a Tarot reading.

No Eldritch Abomination card? Shame.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: July 09, 2014, 11:47:15 am »

No Eldritch Abomination card? Shame.

Make one?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 272