Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777632 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1935 on: November 17, 2013, 11:40:43 am »

Aren't the caverns like, almost 100 z-levels below the farms? Or are you trying to reclaim the lower farms? O_o
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: November 17, 2013, 04:55:05 pm »

Unib....you fucker....your previous hosts spirit left the body before you couldve properly digest it!!! now im sitting here in the void...AGAIN!

Terrydammit...hope the beacon is working still, are the goblins on our side or the enemy? (because if so we can say we brainwashed them during their stay in our fort...or its just the beacons effects on lesser beings during a prolonged stay at our fort.)

[ChaosMakers journel]
finally got out of this voidish hell, found myself a good miner apparently...still wanted a metalsmith but ill take whatever i can get to be out of that BLOODY VOIDISH HELL!

Well journel, im back int he void after doing some digging, appartnly unib remember that i owed him 30 dwarf socks and let his damn host scare the shit outta me by screaming like a damn dragon right next to my ear when i was taking a break from digging...asshole. oh yeah we also found VG's tomb...hopefully the guy wont mind if we use his axe...otherwise were completly screwed to hell if he decides to "visit" us and tear us all a new one...even us in the void!! (heard he had a....relationship....with his axe....fetishist...how the hell does that work anyway?!?)

Note to self: When Yuli steps down from overseer, and im back from the void with mad fool, arrange an....encounter....with said mad fool, teach that bastard to at least put up those void slabs to make sure we digest our vessels souls properly...im betting Armok is trying to take them back to his damn hall after kicking us out...asshole...
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: November 17, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »

GODDAMNIT YULI WHY WERE THOSE NOT FORBIDDEN.

You know I bet they were and Anima's spirit forced me to eat them because I touched the axe.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: November 17, 2013, 11:08:13 pm »

REVENGE OF THE FREAKING EGG ROASTS YEAH
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: November 18, 2013, 11:12:48 am »

REVENGE OF THE FREAKING EGG ROASTS YEAH

i second this quote to be on murdermachines page, only make it slightly more killy and more dwarfy....

REVENGE ONN THE FREAKING EGG ROASTS YEAH!!!

now its more dwarfy
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: November 18, 2013, 11:48:57 am »

I redwarfed Puff as the woodcutter that came with the most recent migrant wave. We did get a visit from dwarven merchants but I did not let them in.

Puff is being chased by batmen.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: November 18, 2013, 12:10:03 pm »

Batmen? Puff?

Jesus, I knew Gotham City was getting serious about the war on drugs, but you'd think that batmen would be after more interesting illicit substances.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: November 18, 2013, 12:26:10 pm »

Only damn batmen can breath in the clouds of miasma emanating from Boatmurdered Murdermachines. As a response to this, most predators have left the area, which means batmen become more and more fearless. Quote ergo quote.

EDIT: I confused Murdermachines with Boatmurdered. That probably says something.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 07:02:42 am by Dwarf4Explosives »
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: November 18, 2013, 08:01:50 pm »

Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: November 18, 2013, 08:03:53 pm »

Ugh. Those axes are gonna be the deaths of me.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: November 18, 2013, 10:49:51 pm »

Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

welcome to Murdermachines: where the killy things just arent killy enough, so we invented food that WILL cause your lungs to stop working and you will eventual die from oxygen deprivation. ALso home to where the spawn of the void and their thralls make weekly picnics wiuth the goblins...of course the sqaulbels from the "parents" of these familys could be lessened...WITH EARPLUGS! made with real plugs! limited time offer for 40 dwarf bucks!

Warning: earplugs may or may not cause skulls to be split open and are permamently installed by the places mad fool who is personally the most medical malpractice dwarf doctor in existance...and i thought spearbreakers hospital was a death sentence!

Also home to the doom burger and the murder-sauce! (do not ask what is in the murder-sauce)

hope i live again soon! try to get the entire map of what we got next update please! (or at least areas we occupy)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: November 19, 2013, 01:38:48 am »

I would like to be dorfed as the suturer please, Thaddeus The Fail Saint. Thank you  :)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: November 19, 2013, 09:07:56 am »

Sigg'd.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: November 21, 2013, 03:51:24 am »

Time to finish this. Expect the last update today.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: November 21, 2013, 04:05:31 am »

Aren't the caverns like, almost 100 z-levels below the farms? Or are you trying to reclaim the lower farms? O_o
Yeah, I'm talking about the farms that I've set up in the caverns. The aren't as good as they used to be ( all of the mud disappeared ) but they are something.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 272