Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265221 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Decapitated!
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2013, 07:31:15 pm »

Add me to the wait list if you please.

Name: Lucky
Looks: Kinda scrawny, but has so much luck, thats even his name!
Stats:
Strength: -
Endurance: -
Dexterity: -
Affinity: -
Luck: +++++
Badassery: -

Can I do that with the stats? I noticed no one else did it like that but I wanna try that anyways. Well unless I misread something in the rules about the stats.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2013, 07:36:25 pm »

That would be pretty epic.

"Nice hit, Moretti!  Hey, if this chair flies, we can get all sorts of people!

Sit on my new throne and see how to work it.  Anyone who approaches or attacks gets Moretti thrown at them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2013, 07:37:24 pm »

SO SUDDENLY I DECIDED THAT WHILE ASLEEP THAT THERE IS A GREATER MEANING IN LIFE SO I DECIDED TO JOIN YOU PEOPLES. Follow Arthur and Archuk.

Edit: Lol sorry I attacked you guys, I thought I would get some easy kills early on but now with all the crap on the southern end of the map I wouldn't survive by myself, so I thought the most reasonable choice would be to join you guys. Also now I have to make an awesome eyepatch. D:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:43:27 pm by stefmor90 »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2013, 07:43:45 pm »

Seeing that he was not the one to kill Spatulus, Rakzad notices Systar. "It looks like we have some competition."
He turns to Alina and points at the chair. "There's some treasure over there, if you want it; though I'll probably be able to get you something better once I kill that asshole over there," he says, turning back and pointing at Systar. "Regardless, you can have the kid test it out for you, if you want, while I go about the business of enforcing our treasure-taking monopoly."
Rakzad takes a shot at Systar.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2013, 07:55:14 pm »

SO SUDDENLY I DECIDED THAT WHILE ASLEEP THAT THERE IS A GREATER MEANING IN LIFE SO I DECIDED TO JOIN YOU PEOPLES. Follow Arthur and Archuk.

Edit: Lol sorry I attacked you guys, I thought I would get some easy kills early on but now with all the crap on the southern end of the map I wouldn't survive by myself, so I thought the most reasonable choice would be to join you guys. Also now I have to make an awesome eyepatch. D:
Welcome to the team. And you can't use the panties as an eyepatch, they're my new glove.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2013, 07:58:10 pm »

avoid moretti, retaliate if attacked

i dont see why not... its only a bb gun

I think i made a mistake giving away those panties... super fast hyper dextrous bodybuilding freddy kruger could be extremely powerful.
Oh well...

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:02:33 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2013, 08:15:46 pm »

Stats:

Can I do that with the stats? I noticed no one else did it like that but I wanna try that anyways. Well unless I misread something in the rules about the stats.
I'm not entirely sure why I never expected anyone to do this, but why not? Unless another player has something against it, I'll add you.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:30 pm »

Stats:

I'm not entirely sure why I never expected anyone to do this, but why not? Unless another player has something against it, I'll add you.
What does Luck do again? Just chances of gear?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2013, 08:22:14 pm »

It affects how good your loot is
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2013, 08:23:52 pm »

Yeah, luck is the quality of gear that you get. My generator can handle anywhere between -100 and 100 luck, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to implement. Also, on an interesting note, weapons spawned from both 100 and -100 luck both tend to have universe destroying capabilities. As in on a test roll with a 100, it made a space-capable vehicle that could easily destroy the world and turn this into Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure in Space! Which could be pretty cool, now that I think about it...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2013, 08:25:44 pm »

hack RNG, spawn 100 luck spaceship

Seriously though, is it possible to get luck that high?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2013, 08:27:11 pm »

Awesome, I'm half expecting to spawn with an uber cannon of massively mass destruction if I roll a 6, that I can't aim with because of my -1 dex lol. Well I guess we'll see when enough of you die for me to play.

Edit:
Yeah, luck is the quality of gear that you get. My generator can handle anywhere between -100 and 100 luck, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to implement. Also, on an interesting note, weapons spawned from both 100 and -100 luck both tend to have universe destroying capabilities. As in on a test roll with a 100, it made a space-capable vehicle that could easily destroy the world and turn this into Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure in Space! Which could be pretty cool, now that I think about it...

Oooooo.... I wander what an 11 (The max I can get) will get me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:29:18 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2013, 08:28:58 pm »

Haha, not yet. But it can produce gear that boosts luck. Just stockpile lucky horseshoes and four leaf clovers (or knowing the generator, lucky couches and four bladed chainsaws) and you'll be set.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2013, 08:31:05 pm »

Awesome, I'm half expecting to spawn with an uber cannon of massively mass destruction if I roll a 6, that I can't aim with because of my -1 dex lol. Well I guess we'll see when enough of you die for me to play.

Edit:

Oooooo.... I wander what an 11 (The max I can get) will get me.
You realise if you get it everyone will attack you right? Noone will try to kill you but everyone will either try to steal it and run off or try to steal it and abduct you to keep it in play.

Haha, not yet. But it can produce gear that boosts luck. Just stockpile lucky horseshoes and four leaf clovers (or knowing the generator, lucky couches and four bladed chainsaws) and you'll be set.
So those panties... +dexterity enchantment?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:35:53 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2013, 08:42:05 pm »

You realise if you get it everyone will attack you right? Noone will try to kill you but everyone will either try to steal it and run off or try to steal it and abduct you to keep it in play.

Well then they won't try to kill me (at first) and have to deal with an Uber cannon of MMD (Massively Mass Destruction) before they steal it, kidnap me, do unmentionable things to me, make fun of me, etc.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 159