Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265855 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Bedtime!
« Reply #675 on: February 22, 2013, 02:08:07 am »

(Dragon agression: 6) The dragon is also confused by last turn's clusterfun. It can't decide on a target
((Now I wish I had joined in that massive clusterflop.))

"Aw hell yeah!"

Retrieve it and do stuff.
MIN MAX SPAWNS ON THE TOWER RUBBLE!
(Minmax luck: 6+6)
(Minmax luck: 6+6)
(6+6)
OH YEAH!

"Hmm... Flowers. Wait, what?!"
Min quickly calms down though, because he was already pretty much disformed. He examines his hammer.
"...I wonder what this thing does?"
Give the warhammer a few experimental swings.
(Min Max dexterity: 2+6)
(Bubba dexterity: 1+2)
(Bubba aftershock affinity: 4+6)

(Min Max affinity: 6-6)

(Bubba dexterity: 1+2)
(Min Max dexterity: 1+6)

As Bubba runs towards the javelin that he threw, it glows brighter and brighter, before several bolts of lightning as thick as tree trunks erupt skywards from it, filling the air with the scent of ozone. The glow then fades, and Bubba cautiously picks up the weapon and rushes off towards Min Max, who is swinging his hammer around to no effect. Bubba tosses a javelin at the man, but Min Max effortlessly dodges it, and it embeds itself in the ground several yards behind him, crackling with electricity and glowing softly.

Well that was interesting... kinda tempted to steal the "lets clusterfuck john" rat but im afraid it will bite me and ill get rabies or something.

make like a pokemon and hide in the tall grass

also pm stuff

Alani flies off, so you seize the opportunity to GTFO. You slide off to the bed and bounce around on it a bit, but don't feel noticeably different, so you decide to spy on Badassitude's rat. The rat looks directly at you, making a face that reminds you of a scorned woman. Well damn, you don't really want to steal it anymore if it's gonna look at you like that...

"WAIT! Lucky! I'm sorry, should've told you to plug your ears."
Swoop down, and grab both Lucky and Lilia, and get them to the Bed! Maybe It'll help them. Somehow.
"....................................................................kill," Lucky has completely snapped. He can't get "kill" revenge, he seen John fall over with the "kill" stupid overgrown muscle head "kill" guy attacking him. He couldn't tell Lilia he fell in love with her there short time "kill" together. The only "kill" thing in Lucky's mind is the 1st minute of this.

Kill the closest person to my by stealing their weapon and killing them with it. In case of no weapon, strangle the life out of them.
"Well. That happened." (I'm so screwed.)
Super secret action.
"That was not badass, that was weak." Sir Badassitude turns towards the sun, appreciating the colors. "But if risking my life to help others is weak..." He turns back to Lucky laughing and sobbing at the same time with tears steaming down his eyes. "I understand now. And I will never forget..." Badassitude starts stepping towards the sobbing Lucky. "Why do you look with such empty eyes?" Sir Badassitude sits down in front of  Lucky, like literally right on top of Lilia. Sir Badassitude gets irritated, noting Lucky didn't respond yet. "PERHAPS WHAT YOU NEED IS HELP GETTING CLOSER TO HER?!" Putting on a huge grin Sir Badassitude stands up before Lucky, picks up Lilia's corpse and proceeds to slam it into Lucky until Lucky dies or gives in to the pain. gets knocked out. If Alani is faster, jump on the bed and start sleeping for no reason besides Badassitude going completely insane.

Edit: I accidentally a capitalization
Run over to Badassitude and give him a bro fist.
Then casually walk to unlucky and snap his neck or bash in his face.
(Alani dexterity: 5+2)
(Lucky dexterity: 3-1)
(Unlucky dexterity: 4+3)
(Badassitude dexterity: 3+1)
(Rock dexterity: 6+6)

(Rock dexterity: 2+6)
(Rock strength: 5+1)
(Unlucky endurance: 6)

(Badassitude dexterity: 5+1)
(Unlucky badassery: 1)

(Alani dexterity: 5+2)
(Lucky dexterity: 3-1)
(Alani strength: 6-1)

(Badassitude badassery: 3+6)

(Lucky strength: 2-1)
(Alani endurance: 6-1+3)

As both Lucky and Badassitude begin to break down, The Rock charges at Unlucky and punches him square in the jaw, but Unlucky tilts his head at the last moment to lessen the impact, before running off to disarm Badassitude. While he grabs onto the fan effortlessly, that's about as far as he gets, as countless legs sprout from his body and tear themselves off. The pile of limbs grows to roughly the size of a minivan before the legs fly off on wings made of even more tiny legs, leaving behind a pile of human femurs and leg-shaped prints of blood where Unlucky once stood. Sir Badassitude chuckles before swinging his fan at Lucky, but Alani pulls both the lucky bastard and his angel's corpse into the air at the last second. Lucky desperately pounds against Alani with his fists, but she doesn't even notice the blows through her stony hide. Badassitude sees them heading towards the bed, and decides to lie in wait for them there, but accidentally falls asleep the moment he lies down on the mattress. Alani sighs, but supposes it's better than him trying to kill everyone as she sets Lucky and Lilia down beside the sleeping badass. As she does this, the rune on the bed begins to shine with an eldritch light, and the glow soon envelops the entire bed. There's a sudden whooshing sound as the glow fades, and Lucky and Badassitude both roll off of the bed, while... something strange... is left on it. Lilia's body begins to twitch, and she sits up, wide awake. "Lucky?" she says. "What... What happened?" No sooner have these words left her mouth than a multitude of legs burst from her body, and she skitters off of the bed to stand beside her master. "Is something wrong?"
The fan also undergoes a transformation. Each of the three blades molds itself into a small face, one angry, one frightened, and one almost frighteningly calm and collected.
"HELP ME! WHAT'S GOING ON!?"
"I PITY DA FOOL WHO BROUGHT ME TO DIS PUNK-ASS JUNGLE!"
"Well well, looks like another game that won't have a happy ending."
As the two more excitable heads of the fan continue yelling, the bed falls apart.

UNLUCKY IS DEAD (COUNTS AS SUICIDE)
'TOUGH BASTARD' GRUBSON SPAWNS ATOP THE BOULDER
(Grubson luck: 1+3)

Grubson's waiver bends itself into a small golden horseshoe. Well, good luck killing someone with it!

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Vengeance!
« Reply #676 on: February 22, 2013, 02:12:51 am »

"See I told you it would work." :D

"Anyways, my fan is speaking to me and Lilia is now a leg monster so I am stoned as hell."

"*Yawn* I need something to do, lets hunt ourselves a malboro!"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:24:34 am by stefmor90 »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 22, 2013, 02:21:46 am »

"You'll regret that!"
Min snaps from his revery, and attacks Bubba with his axe, trying not to use the magical parts of it.
((Two sixes and a one for my first rolls. Cool. Also, I hope I get some bonuses like Rakzad did.))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 22, 2013, 02:32:11 am »

Oh yes Unlucky is a good reason why you should NOT TOUCH THE FUCKING FAN.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 22, 2013, 02:34:17 am »

lets put some distance between sven and that ungodly slumber party, stuff

Continuosly powerslide in random directions while alana tries shooting me, also try keeping random players between us as much as possible
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:39:25 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 22, 2013, 02:37:39 am »

ungodly slumber party, stuff
You couldn't describe this in any better way.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 22, 2013, 02:58:51 am »

I wanna know what the rat does...if you throw it at the marlboro ill ally with you again :D
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 22, 2013, 07:12:30 am »

( Damn you unlucky, you got away from me again!)

Pick the sleeping Badassitude up and place him over The Rocks shoulder. Then nod goodbye to the
lades, before The Rock brings him to someplace safe. Being careful not to touch his talking weapon.
Sing our theme song to try and wake him up.

I'm cooking up a secret.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 22, 2013, 10:07:18 am »

"I regret nothing!"

Javelin him in the face on his approach.  If he's already too close, just stab him with it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 22, 2013, 11:25:11 am »

((My god that has to be the most hilariously fucked up thing to happen in this game so far. Reading what happened to Unlucky, the fan, and Lilia gave me a really good laugh.

That bed was a loot fuser kinda thing wasn't it? It adds a weapons property to another and the first weapon also get's a property from the second one. In this case, Lilia gained the fan's leg spawning property, while the fan gained Lilia's property of being alive. That is freaking awesome.))

Lucky wakes up and for a split second he's insanity turn to unparalleled joy only to be turned almost instantly into horrified disgust. No doubt that showed up his face. His first three thoughts after that is, "I'm just having a nightmare right?" Denial, "I'm still insane right? it's just a hallucination right?" Even more denial, and lastly, "Why you freaking old guy!? Why couldn't you have taken my other eye too!?" realization that this is real and Lilia has turned into a horrific leg abomination.
"Lucky, what's wrong!? What happened to you eye!?" Lilia says in worry of her master, not realizing what she has become. She probably is linking Lucky's horrified expression with his missing eye.
"Um... Lilia... you should make a mirror out of water for a few seconds and look at yourself." Lucky replies as monotonously as he can muster. If he can't can't find a way to turn her back to normal, he's either going to commit suicide to keep himself from hurting her or he's gonna kill her to preserve his sweet memories of her and force himself to believe this disgusting creature is not Lilia in any way.

Have Lilia make a water mirror and have her look at herself. Also if anyone nearby has even the hint of attacking, have Lilia geyser them before the reach me. attack them by kicking them... with all her legs.

((Btw, Shouldn't I have my shield back now that Lilia is alive again?))

Edit:
((I'm going to waste the turn even though i know the water thing isn't gonna work anymore. IC I have no idea her water powers are gone.))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:33:30 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 22, 2013, 11:53:15 am »

While Lucky and Co. are having their happy reunion party, shoot a trio of arrows at Sven! Wherever he is!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 22, 2013, 02:02:48 pm »

"Wells, the man who moided my brudda is dead, so I suppose it's time to go kill stuff."
Stumble around with the horseshoe, accidentally crushing someone's skull with it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 22, 2013, 02:24:51 pm »

I think it's a luck modifier.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 22, 2013, 02:25:34 pm »

I think it's a luck modifier.
Precisely! Accidentally implies luck.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 22, 2013, 03:38:54 pm »

((Btw, Shouldn't I have my shield back now that Lilia is alive again?))
Nope. Leglia, as I call her, has an entirely new set of powers.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 159