Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265220 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Puntastic Job!
« Reply #795 on: February 24, 2013, 12:22:39 am »

Then what am I going to use to get Lilia a new less horrific set of powers if I canfix the bed? How about the trumpet instead? I know no one else will give me their loot... willingly.

I'll let you borrow my hat after I kill Sven.
I wanna kill Sven first! D:
Why does everyone despise me so? :(
You can kill adventurers all you want and they won't be pissed. Torture? S'cool. Mutation? Fine. But you crossed a line, man.
YOU TOOK LOOT
So did the rock but your all ignoring him, and i only borrowed loot so i could get the owner to make a giant monstrosity.
Believe me, I'm not ignoring him.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 24, 2013, 12:27:29 am »

So, I'll start on the turn soon, after I stop being scared as hell. I live roughly half a mile away from the nearest home, and a five minute drive from anything that even resembles a neighborhood, and I heard a girl screaming for roughly five minutes straight in the woods nearby, before it was cut off. So I'm gonna go and hide for a bit and try not to be horribly mutilated by whatever serial killer or slenderman is out there, and yeah...
Here's hoping you survive.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 24, 2013, 12:42:04 am »

So, I'll start on the turn soon, after I stop being scared as hell. I live roughly half a mile away from the nearest home, and a five minute drive from anything that even resembles a neighborhood, and I heard a girl screaming for roughly five minutes straight in the woods nearby, before it was cut off. So I'm gonna go and hide for a bit and try not to be horribly mutilated by whatever serial killer or slenderman is out there, and yeah...
Probably just Yukari trolling again.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 24, 2013, 12:44:10 am »

I'm just going to assume all these references you make are Touhou, correct?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 24, 2013, 12:45:45 am »

I took loot too... from the crazy ax guy... no one seemed to hate me for that. But also Sven is dangerous and prone to acting everyone... I can see why people what you out of the way over others. Plus he got a bunch of weapons which translate into a nice luck bonus for when they kill him. Hell i'd be trying to kill him too if I wasn't more worried about normalizing Lilia.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 24, 2013, 12:51:10 am »

Can i get some clarificaion on what you mean by prone to acting everyone
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 24, 2013, 12:52:08 am »

You tried to steal loot - from ME.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 24, 2013, 12:53:03 am »

Hide as long as you need. I would be so terrified I'd probably call 911. Here's to hoping it's just some pranksters.....
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 24, 2013, 01:43:25 am »

I'm just going to assume all these references you make are Touhou, correct?
Correct. In fact most of the touhou characters are in the generator, so it's kind of unavoidable.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 24, 2013, 01:44:30 am »

Hm... Idk... i'm probably wrong anyways. Not that I really care really. Do you really need a reason to want to kill people in this game?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 24, 2013, 01:48:09 am »

I took loot too... from the crazy ax guy... no one seemed to hate me for that. But also Sven is dangerous and prone to acting everyone... I can see why people what you out of the way over others. Plus he got a bunch of weapons which translate into a nice luck bonus for when they kill him. Hell i'd be trying to kill him too if I wasn't more worried about normalizing Lilia.
BTW...did I ever get a 'Thanks' for reviving her?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 24, 2013, 01:49:50 am »

Correct. In fact most of the touhou characters are in the generator, so it's kind of unavoidable.
Does that include Sakuya? She my favorite touhou character since she has my favorite super power. Freakin' time control.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 24, 2013, 01:50:47 am »

BTW...did I ever get a 'Thanks' for reviving her?
Well you just kinda flew away to kill Sven before I could even say thanks.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 24, 2013, 02:01:05 am »

Hm... Idk... i'm probably wrong anyways. Not that I really care really. Do you really need a reason to want to kill people in this game?
I think he meant what the hell does "prone to acting everyone" mean in a syntactic sense. I have no idea how a person can act everyone. (maybe "act like"?)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 02:04:44 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 24, 2013, 02:14:50 am »

I think he meant what the hell does "prone to acting everyone" mean in a syntactic sense. I have no idea how a person can act everyone. (maybe "act like"?)
Damn I might've skipped a word and typo'd when I typed that. I do that a lot. I think I meant "act against everyone" lol.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 159