Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265787 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Impending Doom Spell!
« Reply #1095 on: March 10, 2013, 07:48:50 pm »

"Ha! focus on giant black fire meteors? no, no, no, you just DODGE them!" says Osborn to absolutly nobody, but he thought he should say it anyway.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: March 10, 2013, 07:55:18 pm »

"You can't dodge meteors, you idiot! Wait...why do I feel funny?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 10, 2013, 07:56:04 pm »

"Alright, ma'am, while your making those sticks and leaves into something we can use for digging, I'm gonna go see if I can do something with that ice keyboard that disappeared inside my head."

Kordos moves away from Vodka in case the item affects her adversely and begins moving his fingers like he's playing a keyboard.

Shouldn't we... all focus on the death meteor? Uhh, even if it's only temporary? I-I'm ok with lasting allegiances, though...
"All we can do right now is hope it doesn't hit us and keep working on making our bunker. Any helping hands that want to join in that effore will be welcome."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: March 10, 2013, 08:02:24 pm »

"You can't dodge meteors, you idiot! Wait...why do I feel funny?"

"You feel funny because you couldn't dodge the meteor, but please don't speak for the rest of us." once again, to absolutly no one.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: March 10, 2013, 08:08:03 pm »

Well, I don't see how I could help. I mean my haracter is a country singer.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: March 10, 2013, 08:15:45 pm »

Your husband was convicted, your kids died of the pox, and your dog was eaten by a coyote. Now there's a giant meteor heading towards you.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: March 10, 2013, 08:16:23 pm »

Vodka and I could make you a guitar out of wood and strips of bark turned into steel for the strings. Then I could join you on the ice keyboard, and all we'd need is a vocalist and a drummer to get a band started.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: March 10, 2013, 08:18:14 pm »

((Osborn, I order you to order the meteor to order the tower of chainguns to kill everyone (or atleast 5 people) so i can enter the game!))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: March 10, 2013, 08:36:05 pm »

((Osborn, I order you to order the meteor to order the tower of chainguns to kill everyone (or atleast 5 people) so i can enter the game!))

((I order you to stop ordering me to order the meteor to order the tower of miniguns to kill everyone, as they might think that includes me! (le gasp)))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: March 10, 2013, 08:36:26 pm »

I wonder how well this suit holds up against magical chaingun... I don't want to find out...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: March 10, 2013, 08:42:17 pm »

I order wwolin to stop spawning people with objects thst instantly kill them when used.

Seriously its bullshit, i dont care what happens with kill loot but waivers should be safe to use... or at least safeish.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: March 10, 2013, 08:43:33 pm »

Whose idea was it to go in with negative luck and expect something good?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: March 10, 2013, 08:43:43 pm »

I order wwolin to stop spawning people with objects thst instantly kill them when used.

Seriously its bullshit, i dont care what happens with kill loot but waivers should be safe to use... or at least safeish.

((If you don't want loot to kill you, stop taking negative loot. It's the risk you take.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: March 10, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »

A) i fully expected my loot to maim me in some way when used just like badassitudes fan
B)i took badassery so that my negative loot wouldn't kill me.

i can take being spawn killed by other players, being hunted turn after turn by people i cant defend myself against and i can take having half the players in game all trying to kill me at once... i just cant take insta-dying due to being given a weapon at the start that has a 100% chance of instantly killing me.

can you honestly say you wouldn't be just a little bit pissed if it happened to you?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: March 10, 2013, 09:06:39 pm »

Yeah, that negative luck item requiring luck was kind of a bullshit death. I'm working out a system on how negative luck stuff should work. Currently, it just chooses a random stat for you to resist. You guys assumed it was badassery because two badassery items spawned in a row, but it can be anything. I've already removed the catch 22 "negative luck item requires positive luck" from it, but I'm debating whether it should be fixed on badassery or using any of the five remaining stats.

Feel free to suggest anything.

And I'll work out some way to compensate for your death Pariah. Probably just put you in the game immediately instead of waitlisting.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 159