Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265733 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Next Turn'll Be Fun!
« Reply #1200 on: March 15, 2013, 04:14:44 pm »

((except it's made of fire, burning up would make it stronger... I think... really I don't care what happens as long as we get another turn, and what is the status on that?))
It'll be later tonight. Have to go and watch the school musical first.
Sounds like fun.

Oh, and a meteor burning up in the atmosphere doesn't do much...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 15, 2013, 05:39:01 pm »

((except it's made of fire, burning up would make it stronger... I think... really I don't care what happens as long as we get another turn, and what is the status on that?))
What's the musical?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 15, 2013, 05:44:01 pm »

What's the musical?
Once Upon a Mattress. It's the story of The Princess and the Pea. Featuring persus13 in the pit orchestra :P
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 15, 2013, 05:54:27 pm »

What's the musical?
Once Upon a Mattress. It's the story of The Princess and the Pea. Featuring persus13 in the pit orchestra :P
What instrument does he play?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 15, 2013, 05:54:56 pm »

What's the musical?
Cello
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 15, 2013, 05:57:42 pm »

What's the musical?
Cello
Cool. A friend of mine is petitioning to make our schools musical next year to be RENT. Since I'll be in the senior band next year, if that happens, I'll be playing for the musical.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! TWO SURVIVORS!
« Reply #1206 on: March 16, 2013, 02:27:23 am »

"Shur, doul! Blrgah mcfarwu afay blurp."
Translation: ???

Stick pinky finger into maw.
(Henry end: 2+1)

You absent mindedly stick your pinky finger into the maw, and than scream in pain as it extends to clamp shut around your hand, which is cleanly severed by the teeth. If this is how drunk you are, then the hangover's gonna suck...

"Eeeeyooooowch!  Damnation!"

Duck and cover, because that totally works against nukes.  Give the swords a few swings while I'm at it, hopefully making sure I can see.

PS wielding katana in right with NERF CROTCH BAT in left.
(Average aff: 6)

You can't see anything at all due to your eyes not being attached to your face, but you swing the sword anyways, producing a faint buzzing noise as it slashes through the air.

Try and shoot lasers at the meteor. Sure, it's hopeless, but why not. After, do secret things.
This is it, then, thinks Kordos. This world is about to be destroyed, and I have nothing that can stop it, or even mitigate the damage. No one here does, except the one person who doesn't care if this world goes to hell. But I can't in good conscience return to HQ without making a proper go at the situation.

Kordos charges at Osborn, throws his spear at him, keeps running till he's close enough to read, and reads the words to summon a meteor.
hmmm...

SUPER SECRET PM STUFF HAHAHAHAHA!

((back to old habits))
Continue to punch the nearest guy EXCEPT the one who just drank my booze. Because my fists are all I have at this point.
(Random dex: 3)
(Kordos dex: 6+5)
(Osborn dex: 4)
(Strider dex: 3+1)

(Kordos dex: 1+5)
(Osborn dex: 6)
(Book aff: 1+2)

(Strider dex: 5+1)
(Random dex: 5)
(Strider str: 3+2)
(Random aff: 4+2)
(Strider end: 4-2)

(Random dex: 5)
(Osborn dex: 4)
(Random aff: 6+2)
(Random str: 6-2)
(Osborn end: 6+6)

Kordos charges at his nemesis and hurls his spear, forcing the black mage to step out of the way, leaving his grimoire open for the sheriff to read. As he recites the incantation, the air begins to shimmer, and a ball of black fire, although not nearly as large as the first one, envelops Osborn. There's a moment of silence as the black pillar spirals upwards, before Osborn steps out of it, his black armor burning blacker than ever as he reads off a spell, but it only produces a dark fizzle of sparks. Flames are beginning to gather around the second spell again, but it looks like it won't be of much use until they completely return. Meanwhile, on the other side of the arena, Strider charges at Random and delivers a mighty haymaker, but the blow bounces harmlessly off of Random's shield. Strider has just enough time to look down at his broken hand before a ripple of holy force from the barrier completely erases him from existence. Random then runs through the jungle and tackles Osborn. While his barrier extinguishes the flames on the armor just long enough for him to land a blow, Osborn simply shrugs it off, leaving Random with nothing more than a sore fist as both his barrier and Osborn's mantle of flames reappear.

(Meteor force: 9) Yep. One of the powers of the meteor spell was to roll it on a d10

(Average end: 5)
(Shirly end: 3-5)
(Random aff: 6+2)
(Random end: 4-2)
(Tamara end: 4+1)
(Mittensh dex: 1)
(Mittensh end: 4)
(Henry end: 5+1)
(Kordos end: 2-5)

Everyone braces themselves as the meteor comes crashing down, releasing a tsunami of black fire across the entire battlefield. Most are incinerated instantly, but Osborn hardly notices the heat through his armor, and Random's shield seems to be converting the flames into harmless light, which warps every which way. Just as things seem to be clearing up, the shield shatters, and Random is tossed several yards backwards as the wall of fire crashes into him, although he is mostly saved from the intense heat. As the last two treasure hunters glance at their surroundings, they notice that they are no longer atop a mountain. The entire arena appears to have been driven into the earth like a nail into wood, and they are standing in the middle of a charred patch of soil about a mile across. Past this small badland, they spy rolling plains to the east and west, a mountain range to the south, and some foothills to the north. As they marvel at their new surroundings, the six who had perished are replaced with seven.

AND I'LL FINISH THIS UP TOMORROW. BUT I HAVE TO GET COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, WHICH MEANS WAKING UP EARLY, WHICH MEANS THAT STAYING UP UNTIL 3:35 A.M. WAS A BAD IDEA. BUT YOU NOW KNOW WHO DIED. OSBORN GOT 5 KILLS THERE... WHATEVER HIS NEXT SPELL IS, IT'S GONNA BE GOOD.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 16, 2013, 02:31:34 am »

Time for me to pop in.
Tomorrow.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 16, 2013, 02:40:03 am »

Time for me to pop in.
Tomorrow.
Me too! I'm gonna be doing what the vikings are so famous for! Pillage, Rape, and Murder! (and some torture on the side). Be even better if I got another loli as my slave!

But first, I propose we all go after Osborn. 1) from summoning another meteor 2) because his new spell (which will be created from the deaths of 6 people) will more then likely be more powerful then the meteor spell.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 16, 2013, 02:41:17 am »

Holy shit...

Time for another clusterfuck
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 16, 2013, 02:43:58 am »

Time for me to pop in.
Tomorrow.
Me too! I'm gonna be doing what the vikings are so famous for! Pillage, Rape, and Murder! (and some torture on the side). Be even better if I got another loli as my slave!

But first, I propose we all go after Osborn. 1) from summoning another meteor 2) because his new spell (which will be created from the deaths of 6 people) will more then likely be more powerful then the meteor spell.
Wait, how does Osborn's stuff work?
Sig! Onol

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 16, 2013, 02:52:57 am »

Time for me to pop in.
Tomorrow.

He get's spells for his grimore instead of loot. He has three spells right now, some sort of floating axe thing, then his second spell is the meteor, and his third spell is that suit of armor he has on now (which kept him from getting meteored to death). His newest spell is... unknown... but whatever it is it's guaranteed to be powerful.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 16, 2013, 03:01:00 am »

Time for me to pop in.
Tomorrow.

He get's spells for his grimore instead of loot. He has three spells right now, some sort of floating axe thing, then his second spell is the meteor, and his third spell is that suit of armor he has on now (which kept him from getting meteored to death). His newest spell is... unknown... but whatever it is it's guaranteed to be powerful.
Huh.
Sig! Onol

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 16, 2013, 03:17:44 am »

New character time!

Name: Zardak the Conqueror
Looks: Tall and muscular. Wears imposing-looking black armor with red outlines and a billowing crimson cape. His face is obscured by his helmet.
Stats:
Strength: +++++
Endurance: =
Dexterity: -
Affinity: ------
Luck: =
Badassery: ++
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 16, 2013, 03:30:27 am »

Well, let's see about that teamup, shall we, Osborn?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 159