Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265803 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! TWO SURVIVORS!
« Reply #1215 on: March 16, 2013, 05:14:19 am »

And now I'm here again, with my fails succubus.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 16, 2013, 05:22:47 am »

Rolled 8 twice for affinity. Yay. Check self for injuries. After, get the shield back up as soon as possible.

(Anyone feel like teaming up? I'm willing to bet I'm not immune to everything even if I keep getting 8's. Glad I put two points in affinity. Otherwise I'd probably roll a 1 at some point and incinerate myself.)

Edit: Oh right, the turn isn't quite done yet, heh. Consider this my action if I don't post again for awhile after the second half.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:42:20 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: March 16, 2013, 09:03:27 am »

Remind me, was Osborn's spellbook just a lucky random loot?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 16, 2013, 09:17:01 am »

Well, let's see about that teamup, shall we, Osborn?

((Indeed, but after looking at your endurance.... you might want to back away from the spells I use... FAR AWAY.))

Remind me, was Osborn's spellbook just a lucky random loot?

((It was.))

((Also)) "I LIVED! I LIVED!" *notices new spell* "oooooooooh, I wonder what THIS does!"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:19:12 am by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 16, 2013, 09:46:27 am »

NAME: Alena Strato
Looks: Alena is Alina's OLDER sister, and went for the path of Red Magic, instead of Black or White. She's never really been close to her sisters, but still keeps the family tradition of dressing similarly. She is currently dressed in a Green Robe, and her Short, Blue(Dyed) Hair is tied back in Yellow, Pink, and Brown Bands. She never bothers to wear armour. Pretty useless.
Stats:
Strength: -
Endurance: +
Dexterity: --
Affinity: +++
Luck: +++
Badassery: ----
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: March 16, 2013, 10:48:53 am »

So, the turn will be up later tonight, because I'm at my grandma's house, far away from my precious maps and generator. But I may as well explain how things will work around here, starting with the map. It's divided into well over 100 different regions, which vary in size from about a square mile to a few hundred square miles. So yeah, it's pretty huge. Anyways, each and every region has at least one feature to it, with larger ones generally having more. Features can range from ancient runes to full sized cities, and I've worked pretty hard to make them all worth visiting. Also, I won't spoil much on bosses, but you will DEFINITELY know when you've found one.

Also, with spawning, I'm probably going to do an "all in" thing like Perplexicon did, because this world is almost stupidly large, and the high-end bosses are almost stupidly powerful.

And on getting loot, there are a few options, although senseless murder of other players is still probably the easiest.
1) Murdering other players: Probably the quickest and easiest of these three methods.
2) Special loot in feature areas: Features are diverse, and so is the loot. There's also a bonus to your loot roll based on the difficulty of the area.
3) Bosses: Killing bosses will not be easy. They aren't made to be fair, and even the weakest ones are more than a match for an unprepared group of players. But there's a massive bonus to your loot rolls, which increases with the difficulty of the boss.

Well, see you guys in a few hours. Off to go teach a class on worm farming.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: March 16, 2013, 11:23:36 am »

Wow. The Features kinda remind me of the Assassin Tombs from Assassin's Creed 2...

That, and I think alliances would be highly recommended here. Maybe even teams.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 16, 2013, 11:47:22 am »

I already loved this RTD, and now it seems to be getting even better! Speaking of teams, I was thinking me, Xantlos, Superblast, and maybe even Kadzar (if he is evil as he claimed he would be) could be a team.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 16, 2013, 01:39:35 pm »

I already loved this RTD, and now it seems to be getting even better! Speaking of teams, I was thinking me, Xantlos, Superblast, and maybe even Kadzar (if he is evil as he claimed he would be) could be a team.

:( The last of the Stratos would like to be in an alliance with the last person her sister helped. She remembers the name as...Lucky...

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 16, 2013, 01:45:31 pm »

Waitlist me?

Name: RAAAMMBBOOO
Looks: He is Rambo. No explanation needed, I hope.
Stats:
Strength: =
Endurance: +
Dexterity: -
Affinity: -
Luck: =
Badassery: +
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: March 16, 2013, 03:01:42 pm »

I am willingly on said team.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 16, 2013, 03:25:49 pm »

"Hm... team? Ah, yeah, sure, "team." I guess I'll join you worthless chumps... if you live long enough maybe you'll learn a lesson or two kahaha!" ((Yeah that'll be my color text for Evil Lucky))

((Sure why not? Evil alliance ago! As long as you don't attempt fusion again lol))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: March 16, 2013, 03:40:55 pm »

Sounds good, as long as everyone is fine with my character being the team leader, since he's the sort who won't accept anything less.  Though that doesn't mean they have to accept his authority completely; in fact I'd love it if there was a Starscream constantly trying to usurp me.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 16, 2013, 03:44:08 pm »

Sounds good, as long as everyone is fine with my character being the team leader, since he's the sort who won't accept anything less.  Though that doesn't mean they have to accept his authority completely; in fact I'd love it if there was a Starscream constantly trying to usurp me.

In a team of evil.... I think everyone would be a starscream to whoever the leader is lol. Especially me since my evil comes with a huge ego.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: March 16, 2013, 04:01:46 pm »

In a team of evil.... I think everyone would be a starscream to whoever the leader is lol. Especially me since my evil comes with a huge ego.

My own brand of evil is just a lack of caring for human life and a love for destruction. Also, I am going to be the most powerful of us, by far, so if you demand I do something I don't want to, I can't guarantee your continued existence.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 159