Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265219 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EVERYBODY IN!
« Reply #1290 on: March 18, 2013, 09:32:19 pm »

"I'd rather not damage my subjects just to prove a point to you. The real question is, why should I let you join me? You don't seem that tough; all you have is a little golden fairy."

"What? Just go kill that kitchen knife guy. He's the most useless one here. Or the giant machete chick. I doubt she can even carry that thing. Or even that syringe guy. That's barely even a weapon. Plus I'm testing out my fairy thing right now. For her sake she better be useful. Also I'm a lucky son of a bitch, that's why you would want me with you." (E)Lucky says to Kordak. Man that guy is already annoying to him.
"They may not have terrific weapons, but I bet they all could make mincemeat out of you. Luck will only get you so far, the rest comes down to skill."

Lucky? That name is so mainstream... DIE!!!!!
Stab Lucky with syringe.
"Well this should be interesting," he says, smiling under his helmet. "If you can defeat him in single combat, I'll let you join my team. That goes for both of you."

"Eh? I'm so Lucky I don't need need skill. The world does it for me with little input from me. But if you really want me too..." (E)Lucky turns to where he tossed Golden Girl, "Go kill that syringe guy instead. And do it as painfully as you can think of."

Tell the golden girl to kill the syringe guy. If he get's close to me, grab his syringe and use it on him.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: March 18, 2013, 10:05:55 pm »

Shy away from the group, slightly. Examine revolver, then address Zardak.
"Uhh... what if, um, we... can't really feel pain? I mean, not anything above what you'd relate to, oh, a bruise or something..?
"Then I will find a way to make you feel pain, and it will be excruciating."

Despite every processor and logic unit in my entire body screaming that that isn't possible... I just... can't not believe it.
Get away from Zardak more than anyone else.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: March 19, 2013, 01:25:25 am »

Turn will be up tomorrow, but I will ask that nobody change their actions, because I have already started on it. Hopefully the battle between good and evil at spawn will resolve itself so that people can spread out and I can write turns faster.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: March 19, 2013, 03:37:13 am »

"Well, miss, not sure if I need you, but there's not much chance of you lifting that on your own..."

Help Annie lift her machete. Stab people who attack me with my useless knife. It's not even a throwing kitchen knife...
"Thank you, mister?"
"You're welcome. By the way, did you hear those guys who are talking about killing us?"
"I find people like them are all talk and no trousers, if you know what I mean."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: March 19, 2013, 06:25:35 am »

"Well, miss, not sure if I need you, but there's not much chance of you lifting that on your own..."

Help Annie lift her machete. Stab people who attack me with my useless knife. It's not even a throwing kitchen knife...
"Thank you, mister?"
"You're welcome. By the way, did you hear those guys who are talking about killing us?"
"I find people like them are all talk and no trousers, if you know what I mean."
"True. Probably. Still, couldn't hurt to try and drive them off if we can lift this alleged sword. Personally, I say it's more on the scale of a structural beam..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: March 19, 2013, 04:23:18 pm »

Quietly approach Annie, with revolver held down. Try to give a friendly smile.
Hello there, ah... M-my name is ALGEM. I admit I'm a little... antisocial... but, would you mind... if I... ah...
It wouldn't... be a problem if I were, to, ah, join you..?
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: March 19, 2013, 04:29:05 pm »

Quietly approach Annie, with revolver held down. Try to give a friendly smile.
Hello there, ah... M-my name is ALGEM. I admit I'm a little... antisocial... but, would you mind... if I... ah...
It wouldn't... be a problem if I were, to, ah, join you..?
"The more the merrier, kido." Annie ruffed ALGEN's hair.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:30:49 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: March 19, 2013, 04:42:12 pm »

((Lemme just confirm this. So far we have GwG, Xantalos, Borno, and Person for Team GUD?))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: March 19, 2013, 04:58:49 pm »

PANIC
Freak out a little, but come to accept the ruffling.
"... It's strange, right? Unnatural? They tried their best to... simulate... for lack of a better word..."
Falling silent, Algem stares off into the distance.

"I was built to be a multipurpose android... Meant to live amongst humans, without ever really integrating fully... People wouldn't know I wasn't organic until they got close, and then... a variety of reactions. Never good ones. Some would try and hurt me. Some would insult me, some would just ignore me... but I knew. Their cold, harsh glares... Even those few who accepted me for what I was were distant... distant, or those scientists... and yet, I still... I don't want to die..."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: March 19, 2013, 05:04:05 pm »

"I was built to be a multipurpose android... Meant to live amongst humans, without ever really integrating fully... People wouldn't know I wasn't organic until they got close, and then... a variety of reactions. Never good ones. Some would try and hurt me. Some would insult me, some would just ignore me... but I knew. Their cold, harsh glares... Even those few who accepted me for what I was were distant... distant, or those scientists... and yet, I still... I don't want to die..."
"I know the feeling." Annie look thoughtful "Through it sound your case was worse. I was just bad at being a succubus."

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:50 pm »

"I guess it could have been worse... I could have been a military android, or... a, ah... recreational? I don't know of a... polite... way to indicate that... I take it life wasn't that nice for either of us... at least we don't have to go through it alone anymore, right?"

Spoiler: ALGEM Maintenace Log I (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 19, 2013, 05:36:10 pm »

"I know the feeling." Annie look thoughtful "Through it sound your case was worse. I was just bad at being a succubus."
"I guess that would make you a sucku--wait, what did you say?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: March 19, 2013, 06:15:11 pm »

"I'd rather not damage my subjects just to prove a point to you. The real question is, why should I let you join me? You don't seem that tough; all you have is a little golden fairy."

"What? Just go kill that kitchen knife guy. He's the most useless one here. Or the giant machete chick. I doubt she can even carry that thing. Or even that syringe guy. That's barely even a weapon. Plus I'm testing out my fairy thing right now. For her sake she better be useful. Also I'm a lucky son of a bitch, that's why you would want me with you." (E)Lucky says to Kordak. Man that guy is already annoying to him.
"They may not have terrific weapons, but I bet they all could make mincemeat out of you. Luck will only get you so far, the rest comes down to skill."

Lucky? That name is so mainstream... DIE!!!!!
Stab Lucky with syringe.
"Well this should be interesting," he says, smiling under his helmet. "If you can defeat him in single combat, I'll let you join my team. That goes for both of you."

"Eh? I'm so Lucky I don't need need skill. The world does it for me with little input from me. But if you really want me too..." (E)Lucky turns to where he tossed Golden Girl, "Go kill that syringe guy instead. And do it as painfully as you can think of."

Tell the golden girl to kill the syringe guy. If he get's close to me, grab his syringe and use it on him.
I feel as though im going to die soon... oh well, life is pretty mainstream

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: March 19, 2013, 06:18:33 pm »

Ow. I think that pun actually burned out a few circuits...

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: March 19, 2013, 06:52:54 pm »

((Lemme just confirm this. So far we have GwG, Xantalos, Borno, and Person for Team GUD?))
((I can verify that I agree to this. Also I sincerely hope that last spell osborn got doesn't kill me. Watch me roll a 1+2 and fail to activate my barrier. Should I survive, the following battle should be awesome.))
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 159