Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265735 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! BOSS BATTLE!
« Reply #1380 on: March 24, 2013, 03:56:33 am »

Look around.

"What now?"
"The same thing we do everynight Charlie, try to take over the world Go looking for loot."

Explore
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Guineapigs!
« Reply #1381 on: March 24, 2013, 06:04:14 am »

Name: Village Idiot Genius
Looks: Village Idiot has a stupid grin on his face permanently, even when in extreme pain. Some say that a witch cursed him with that smile, but he is actually so stupid that he can't feel pain, or even fear. He likes to wear a dunce cap whenever possible. Genius always has that smug grin on her face permanently, except when in extreme pain. Some say that a wizard blessed her with that intelligence, but she is actually so smart that she can't feel dumbness, or even stupidity. She likes to wear a college hat whenever possible.
Stats:
Strength: ++++++ He needs this strength to injure himself with. ------ When you have the brains, you can't have the brawn!
Endurance: ++++++ He seems physically unable to feel pain. ------ Yeah, she's a bit of a wimp to be perfectly honest.
Dexterity: --- He's got a bit of a clubfoot, unfortunately for hims audience. +++ Years of running away from bullies have honed her speed to faster than an ordinary human being.
Affinity: ------ His simple mind can't ever seem to comprehend magic. ++++++ Village Genius is in love with magic. She has read every book, every scroll, and every symbol there is.
Luck: ------ Everything seems to go wrong for Village Idiot, often to a hilarious extent. She has found that he's incredibly lucky, with a rope seemingly magically appearing at just the right moment to help her escape from tight spots.
Badassery: +++ His smile still stays on even in the face of the scariest things. Still a wimp, but she's learning to face her fears!

((TREMBLE BEFORE MY RP MIGHT!)) ((TOTALLY NOT A RIP-OFF OF MY PREVIOUS CHARACTER))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: March 24, 2013, 01:26:59 pm »

Look around.

"What now?"
"The same thing we do everynight Charlie, try to take over the world Go looking for loot."

Explore
"We haven't been together that long, and it's daytime, but okay."
Explore sunward. Or antisunward if sunward brings us towards the battle again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: March 24, 2013, 05:09:56 pm »

((Oh, right... I guess I should say this))

SECRET PM STUFF!!!... sent a while ago...
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: March 24, 2013, 09:28:53 pm »

"Yep. Cabbages, follow you. Uh-huh."

Follow the cabbages, pick up Zardak. Or whatever his name is.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: March 24, 2013, 10:03:59 pm »

((I happen to know Benjamaru, and he's currently in Arizona and not online, so if he doesn't reply for a while, just give him an action that makes sense and avoids any imminent demise, if he's upset, blame me. If you auto him, please don't let him die.))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: March 24, 2013, 10:15:18 pm »

Curiously examine gun, pointing it away from everyone, and looking down the sights. If safety is on, flick it off.
Activating combat control systems... Applying servo input filters... Reading current conditions... render test fire y/n
Test fire gun once, pulling the trigger and holding it for roughly a second or two, then releasing it.

ALGEM's eyes glow red momentarily as she blabbers in something close to translated machine code. Note that the above is paraphrased, as the rest was nonsensical jabbering about variables and universal variables and the environmental variables. Despite the sudden seeming insanity she seems the same as ever, and as soon as she test-fires the gun her eyes revert back to their normal soft green glow.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: March 25, 2013, 03:10:27 am »

ALGEM's eyes glow red momentarily as she blabbers in something close to translated machine code. Note that the above is paraphrased, as the rest was nonsensical jabbering about variables and universal variables and the environmental variables. Despite the sudden seeming insanity she seems the same as ever, and as soon as she test-fires the gun her eyes revert back to their normal soft green glow.
"Huh. Remind me of a imp I knew. Seem to of spoke a different language at times."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: March 25, 2013, 02:44:44 pm »

Hooray for the approach of spring break. I don't have much homework tonight, so I should be able to get a turn up. Also, a friend of mine has composed a short musical theme for Osborn, which I'll try and put up with the turn. So yeah, fanworks!

EDIT: Considering the amount of magical girls and tentacle monsters in this game, fanworks are probably something that I should fear...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:21:45 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 25, 2013, 02:53:46 pm »

Hooray for the approach of spring break. I don't have much homework tonight, so I should be able to get a turn up. Also, a friend of mine has composed a short musical theme for Osborn, which I'll try and put up with the turn. So yeah, fanworks!
Lucky bastard.
Are I and borno going to be spawned in?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: March 25, 2013, 03:08:26 pm »

"Huh. Remind me of a imp I knew. Seem to of spoke a different language at times."
"Apologies... I-I-I don't like to do that, but I can't really use weapons with any effectiveness without combat mode... Strange for a civilian android like me, I know, but I was actually manufactured by the military. I question my own purpose, but there's no use in thinking on it. Probably just some experimental parts in me somewhere.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 25, 2013, 03:16:38 pm »

Okayyy......
well, as long as it wont kill us all...
speaking of testing weapons...

Move off to one side about 40 feet away from others. test pipe. then (if living/mobile) return to others (if not dead.)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 25, 2013, 03:30:14 pm »

If any of my allies attack someone this round, I will help with the attack.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: March 25, 2013, 03:32:39 pm »

If any of my allies attack someone this round, I will help with the attack.
ALLIES OF ZARDAK! ATTACK ZARDAK!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: March 25, 2013, 05:07:55 pm »

EDIT: Considering the amount of magical girls and tentacle monsters in this game, fanworks are probably something that I should fear...

((Wait, my character gets his own theme song?!?! AWESOME!!!! :D))
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 159