Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265213 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Is GWG silly for asking all of these questions because this game is mostly Action-Driven instead of Plot-Driven?
No, of course not.
I like plot, and the amount of random questions I asked answered with "That would be spoilering" intrigues me...and I desire answers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

!!SECRET PLOT!!

This may be too specific, but is it wise for me to put the watch on the anvil?
Do it regardless! For !!SCIENCE!!
I think +!!scientist!!+ summed this one up nicely with his response.

Oh, I just thought of a question or two...

1. Where is Osborn right now?
2. Are there others with that kind of knowledge?
3. Are there multiple separate "spoilerey plot point" plot things or just one interlinked one?
1. He's on a large castle on the bookwyrm's back.
2. Indeed there are.
3. There are quite a few. For example, the spoilers I mentioned when answering your question were all part of the same plot point, but the one in the dialogue to Greenstar and Borno is almost completely unrelated to that one. And then there a bunch that haven't even been mentioned yet.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

!!SECRET PLOT!!

This may be too specific, but is it wise for me to put the watch on the anvil?
Do it regardless! For !!SCIENCE!!
I am.
Note my backing away.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do our souls go with the bodies back to our realm?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

This leads to the question of what is a soul, which leads to the question of what is a man, which leads to Dracula killing you with a goddamned wineglass. But if you mean a soul as in life energy or spirit, then yes. Hey, aren't you playing as the not-so-departed soul of a dead character now?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've done that twice now.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This leads to the question of what is a soul, which leads to the question of what is a man, which leads to Dracula killing you with a goddamned wineglass. But if you mean a soul as in life energy or spirit, then yes. Hey, aren't you playing as the not-so-departed soul of a dead character now?
Yes.

Are people born in this realm, or did everyone here come through some variation of the Waiver?
Sig

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Yes.

Are people born in this realm, or did everyone here come through some variation of the Waiver?
Most people here are native born. In fact, the PCs are the only ones to use the waivers.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Kordos picks up the gun. "When you say this gun can shoot through anything, do you really mean anything, even magic armor? Because I could use something like that. But first I'll have to get out of here. If you can lead me out of here I'll certainly follow you.

"Oh, sorry; where are my manners? The name's Kordos." He offers his hand.

Kordos takes the gun and introduces himself and agrees to follow Nat.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it possible to create Waivers of our own?

Did you ever answer that question of why they don't just detonate waivers (minus the dimensional travel bit) in their own world?

Do we come back to our own universes alive or acorpse?
Sig

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Are the Writers from a different realm?

If so, are they from the same realm?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Is it possible to create Waivers of our own?

Did you ever answer that question of why they don't just detonate waivers (minus the dimensional travel bit) in their own world?

Do we come back to our own universes alive or acorpse?
You could create a waiver of your own, yes. But it wouldn't do anything.
Well, the magic in the waivers is affected by inter-dimensional travel. Since inter-dimensional travel is one-way only, then the best that Brown-Suit and co. can do is send you to one world, where you can easily be observed for science and filmed for public entertainment.
You pop back into your own world dead as a doornail, generally scaring the hell out of passers by.

Are the Writers from a different realm?

If so, are they from the same realm?
They are all from a different realm.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, most important question: can we consider my statements about the Bastard family making up 70% of the population of the multiverse true?
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would anyone sign up to do this? It's a one-way ticket to a strange world that everyone knows will end in death, probably painful.
Sig

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Oh, most important question: can we consider my statements about the Bastard family making up 70% of the population of the multiverse true?
Why not? Of course, knowing a few of the Writers, the Bastards are probably kept in some isolated torture dimension, where they actually fight to the death for the sole purpose of being able to sign up for Looter's Delight and escape the hell that is their life. Or something like that. Some of the older Writers are kind of dickish...

Why would anyone sign up to do this? It's a one-way ticket to a strange world that everyone knows will end in death, probably painful.
Well, lots of reasons. You could be from somewhere in the multiverse that is completely awful, and see LD as a better alternative. You could have been drawn in by the flashy advertisements. You may even have been drugged or knocked out in an alleyway, only to wake up next to a cheerful man in a brown-suit, telling you to sign some sort of waiver. Or maybe you're just crazy.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 159