Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265878 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! MAPS!
« Reply #1890 on: May 31, 2013, 10:50:00 pm »

GWG: I never said I want to kill it.
Then what DO you want to do? Let it run about and kill anyone it comes across?
"heheheheheheh"
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: May 31, 2013, 10:50:43 pm »

No one man should wield such power. Controlling it is unacceptable because it makes the person controlling it a tyrant. Therefore, not my problem because I don't care.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: May 31, 2013, 11:01:00 pm »

No one man should wield such power. Controlling it is unacceptable because it makes the person controlling it a tyrant. Therefore, not my problem because I don't care.
You say you want to kill the Bookwyrm and can't believe that you were excluded from the alliance.
Now you say that you don't want to slay it and hate the very idea.
You are screwing with me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: May 31, 2013, 11:01:36 pm »

I never said I want to kill it, though I am screwing with you.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: May 31, 2013, 11:03:05 pm »

...Huh. You're not that Hero McSurfer guy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: May 31, 2013, 11:06:07 pm »

"Giant dragon book thing okay... I suggest that we avoid it at all costs... you know cos' it's HUGE!"
Follow raynen and murder things that try to murder us
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: May 31, 2013, 11:07:24 pm »

...Huh. You're not that Hero McSurfer guy.
Who'd a guessed? :P
He was in my watch.
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: June 01, 2013, 12:05:05 am »

(Hastur luk: 6+6)
Hastur's waiver becomes a hypnotist's watch arcing with lightning. The bolts from it are powerful enough to burn his hand slightly, but he can feel his flesh repairing itself instantly the moment it is burned. The watch seems to be ticking slower than normal, but Hastur can't tell whether this is because its made him faster or slowed down time around him, so he decides that it must be a bit of both.

"Well this is bound to be... interesting. From what I see... I have regeneration... shock... and enhanced time rate of some sort. I like it~"
Grin, heading off in search of something to test just what this thing can do on. Then use the watch as a flail to smack it in the face if it looks like I can take it and isn't human.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2013, 06:26:39 am »

Hastur's waiver becomes a hypnotist's watch arcing with lightning. The bolts from it are powerful enough to burn his hand slightly, but he can feel his flesh repairing itself instantly the moment it is burned. The watch seems to be ticking slower than normal, but Hastur can't tell whether this is because its made him faster or slowed down time around him, so he decides that it must be a bit of both.
"Well this is bound to be... interesting. From what I see... I have regeneration... shock... and enhanced time rate of some sort. I like it~"
Grin, heading off in search of something to test just what this thing can do on. Then use the watch as a flail to smack it in the face if it looks like I can take it and isn't human.
You can take the mudfrog!
Sig

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: June 01, 2013, 09:17:02 am »

But you can't damage Ground with Electric!
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: June 01, 2013, 10:20:14 am »

What is this, Pokemon?
And everyone knows Water is weak to Electric.
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: June 01, 2013, 10:30:35 am »

What is this, Pokemon?

If this is pokemon, the Water type's weakness would be over-ridden by the fact that Electric doesn't affect Ground.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: June 01, 2013, 10:42:55 am »

What is this, Pokemon?
If this is pokemon, the Water type's weakness would be over-ridden by the fact that Electric doesn't affect Ground.
1. I was making a joke.
2. Quiet you. :P
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: June 01, 2013, 09:38:55 pm »

After 127 pages of catching up, I think it's time for me to join in.

Name: CZA (Pronounced Si-zz-a)
Looks: Dressed in a stuffed jacket and track pants, like he's straight outta' Compton.
Bio: CZA grew up on the streets from the rugged Isle of Shaolin. (A.K.A: Staten Island) One day, he found an ad claiming to be a job rewarding loot. He took it, but had no idea what he was in for.
Stats:
Strength: ++ (2) CZA has got a bit of muscle on him.
Endurance: + (1) He's tough enough to take a punch, but he won't be running in front of Gatling guns.
Dexterity: ++++++ (6)
Affinity: ------ (6) "Magic? Do I look like fucking Houdini?"
Luck: ------ (6) If he was lucky he wouldn't be here in the first place.
Badassery: +++ (3) Having lived in rough neighborhoods all his life, CZA is quite jaded and used to crazy fuckery pandemonium.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: June 02, 2013, 06:52:22 pm »

Had the better part of a turn written up, and my little bro deleted all of it because he wanted to play League of Legends on my computer. Expect one tonight, but not until I've murdered him. Maybe I'll get some loot for it...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 159