Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265712 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile

Ok, so, I now know almost everything about the writers, including all their names and titles. I was completely wrong about the two ladies' titles, but I won't tell you what they are. The few things I will say are that that man with the puppets is probably not a writer unless his name happens to be Samuel Douse. Next, don't mess with any writer. Lastly,

No really what are Writers.
Writers appear to be human beings who have gained insane powers. They all have a rank, ("Osborn Dunkel, 8th writer and lord of memory") and this number is important, for reasons. If there is anything else you want to know, ask me and expect for me to deny information.

P.S. Neither Bellenor nor Nat can bring a character back from the grave, just to let Kadzar know. Who can bring back characters is for me to know and you to find out.

UBIQUITOUS EDIT: There are not only 8 writers.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

*ahem*
FDYSFRDSRRDTRRTRTRTRRRTDDGFFFRRERRRRRRRRR
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice to meet you. I am Zonix the Red, your master if you should except me. I just started a war that will no doubtingly cause numerous deaths of those poor men charging straight at the gargantuan dragon over there. If you could tell me what you do, you seem to be a medic of sorts but you tell me, I can put you to work ASAP. By the way, your name is Tennant.
Look at next card while I await his answer.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:07:39 pm by Benjamaru »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Ok, so, I now know almost everything about the writers, including all their names and titles. I was completely wrong about the two ladies' titles, but I won't tell you what they are. The few things I will say are that that man with the puppets is probably not a writer unless his name happens to be Samuel Douse. Next, don't mess with any writer. Lastly,

No really what are Writers.
Writers appear to be human beings who have gained insane powers. They all have a rank, ("Osborn Dunkel, 8th writer and lord of memory") and this number is important, for reasons. If there is anything else you want to know, ask me and expect for me to deny information.

P.S. Neither Bellenor nor Nat can bring a character back from the grave, just to let Kadzar know. Who can bring back characters is for me to know and you to find out.

UBIQUITOUS EDIT: There are not only 8 writers.

He already said his name was Sam. So yeah, he's a writer, then.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Go up to a soldier guy.

"Hey, I need this. Thanks."

Take his gun. Start running away as fast as I can, shooting wildly over my shoulder if shot at.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait writers what.
I need to know what they are so I can become incredibly bitter.
Basically gods. I don't know why Osborn became one. I'd like to know, though.

Also, I'd love to see this become a novel or a video game or something.
As a side note, in The Islands of Misery (which, as an unsubtle plug, you should check out if you haven't), Faye was described as wearing T-shirts with video game references on them, and I gave her a "Bookwyrm" t-shirt.
So...it's a popular video game in some reality!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

Continue following murder those who attempt to murder us
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Again, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CZA walks up and greets the man with the strange pocket-watch.

"Ayyo' God, I just dropped here. Where the hell are we?" He looked around at the new landscape.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really hope Tennant isn't going to kill me... Oh well, my death was immanent anyway. So it goes.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

So I decided to visit my grandma and get the old generator and put a turn up, but now I have to do a factory reset on her computer because she decided to click on those sketchy "Speed up your PC" links and now wonders why her computer doesn't work. I'm working on getting everything back in working order, but I won't be able to put a turn up until then.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

So I decided to visit my grandma and get the old generator and put a turn up, but now I have to do a factory reset on her computer because she decided to click on those sketchy "Speed up your PC" links and now wonders why her computer doesn't work. I'm working on getting everything back in working order, but I won't be able to put a turn up until then.

Ah, the classic.

Good luck with that, and hoping it all goes well. Thanks for letting us know what was going on, by the way.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good luck with that, and hoping it all goes well. Thanks for letting us know what was going on, by the way.
+1
Sig

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

++
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

+++

We have to put --- in an item now, right?
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 159