Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265730 times)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! The Plot Thickens!
« Reply #2280 on: August 17, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »

"Well that's over... Loremaster, what exactly does this wand do?

Regardless, I guess I'm traveling alone now. I suppose I could always head back to spawn and see who else is there... no, I'll just keep going."

Head north.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: August 17, 2013, 11:08:26 pm »

Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: August 17, 2013, 11:14:53 pm »

Well knowing him, he'd stab me in the back anyways even without the evil book thing.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: August 17, 2013, 11:32:17 pm »

Seriously? A 1? Oh well.
With darts at the ready, explore field in search of oddities.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: August 18, 2013, 03:26:01 am »

Crouch down and ask if they know where I am.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: August 18, 2013, 06:05:24 am »

uhh... lance... you okay there?...
question lance and stand around impotently.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: Are you a bad enough treasure hunter to rescue the loot?
« Reply #2286 on: August 19, 2013, 07:09:07 pm »

While writing this turn I thought of some non-gameplay things that could be added:
-Stat chart to show player stats and discovered bonuses from equipment
-Item cards (Like the ones in the borderlands series)
-A map that makes more sense
-More generations (This should always be happening)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: August 19, 2013, 07:21:08 pm »

Add to the stat chart a list of loot the person has since... with that gone from before the game wnt from arena to adventure mode the only reason i remebered my weapons is because I made sure I remembered them... but as for everybody else, I barely remeber what anyone else has... except for osborn. For some reason I remebe most of his stuff.

Oh yeah with the item genoration thing, Wwolin said his had a character list... that if someone was lucky enough, they could actually get a person or character as loot. Like that one time when that NPC guy came in to mod kill a player, Rick Roll (or who ever he is exactly) showed up as his loot and chased him away. Then he said a bunch of characters from touhou was in there too. But that never showed up again unfortunately...

Anywho if you haven't already, could you add that in your genorator too? And maybe make it a little more common to get a character as loot?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: August 19, 2013, 08:11:29 pm »

Add to the stat chart a list of loot the person has since... with that gone from before the game wnt from arena to adventure mode the only reason i remebered my weapons is because I made sure I remembered them... but as for everybody else, I barely remeber what anyone else has... except for osborn. For some reason I remebe most of his stuff.

Oh yeah with the item genoration thing, Wwolin said his had a character list... that if someone was lucky enough, they could actually get a person or character as loot. Like that one time when that NPC guy came in to mod kill a player, Rick Roll (or who ever he is exactly) showed up as his loot and chased him away. Then he said a bunch of characters from touhou was in there too. But that never showed up again unfortunately...

Anywho if you haven't already, could you add that in your genorator too? And maybe make it a little more common to get a character as loot?
LET THE PHOTOSHOP, BEGIN!

But yes, the character generator isn't very advanced yet, but I'll make character gens just as common as every type of loot. (For now)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: August 19, 2013, 08:15:56 pm »

CZA scowls. Who did this man think he was, trying to up CZA despite looking like trash? CZA thought to himself, 'Man, this Missouri folk are weird as hell.' He decided at this point he wasn't going to put up with any more bullshit. He approached the bandit.

"Hey, you want me to pay you? Well how about I pay you like this..."

Grab at the bandit's arm and twist it painfully, and then lay the beatdown on him by hooking him in the jaw, kneeing him in the gut and smashing his face into a flat surface(s) and the like.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: August 19, 2013, 09:12:21 pm »

Hm.... can we suggest characters that can go in the list? Because I have a good one that would be perfect for this game given his abilities.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: August 19, 2013, 09:28:09 pm »

Ooh, I know! Do Skitter from Worm!

Actually, Bonesaw might fit better. Or one of the other neat Slaughterhouse Niners. Or Regent. Or Nilbog. Or Coil. Or Imp. Or Lung. Or Tattletale, that would be neat. Or any/all of the Travellers, especially Noelle. Although that might be a bit...yeah. Or Leet and Uber. Or Sophia, especially if Taylor is in play as well. Or the Irregulars. Or Panacea. Or Othala. Or most of Faultline's group, especially Labyrinth and Newter. Or any of the Butchers. Or Glaistig. Or Skidmark.
Definitely not the Endbringers or Crawler, though. And probably not Noelle.

...Let's see if I can find some other works of fiction full of neat characters to maybe throw in.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: August 19, 2013, 10:41:53 pm »

NO, for the last time Mr. T, no going in the generator... Alright just this once.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: August 19, 2013, 11:08:17 pm »

I was thinking of Berserker from the anime Fate/ Zero. His main two abilities is making weapons into more powerful versions of themselves and auto-mastery with any thing that can be conceivably be considered a weapon, such as.... lamposts, guns, knives, metal pipe, golf clubs, tanks, figher jets, etc. As if he trained his whole life just to use that weapon (which is perfect for all the loot! Making them more powerful and auto-mastering them!!) Even without those he's really powerful. And his personal weapon is a sword that whoever wields it makes them more powerful. Though he's a berserk which in having his sanity stripped nearly stripped, he'd gains yet another power boost. So he'd be a negative luck character actually that if the master isn't strong enough to control him, he'd turn on them.

You could also add in none berserking version of him for positive luck, which he's weaker (but still pretty strong) but he won't try to kill his master.

And Mr. T would be cool too.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: August 20, 2013, 12:05:46 am »

If I HAD to choose a character or group of characters to be included, it'd either be the Borderlands/Borderlands 2 Cast or the TF2 Cast.

Characters like this that are diverse enough in play style and situational usability could make for a very decent range of usefulness within the game.

Plus, I prefer having a character that I've actually heard of spawn for me.

*GLARES AT GWG*
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 159