Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3776318 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Everyone Loves Loot Fusion
« Reply #10965 on: January 10, 2014, 03:23:47 pm »

I remember that Oric.

Sinclair is the voice:#1 headcanon

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10966 on: January 11, 2014, 03:38:52 pm »

Huh? Yeah. We're fused with Milli. I thought everyone knew that. I'm fairly sure it's why we're female and not mute.
It has nothing to do with our speaking abilities.

As for using the Festive Essence with the fusion scrolls, I still think we should save it for combining in the Skill Tree.
Couldn't we go back to the huge snowball and grab some of that to combine with something on the scales?
We're female because somebody picked Female.
However, fusing with Mili may have broke our cycle.
I believe the cycle was broken since the begin... I mean, this is the only cycle in which we had influence over The Target...
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10967 on: January 11, 2014, 04:58:47 pm »

Huh? Yeah. We're fused with Milli. I thought everyone knew that. I'm fairly sure it's why we're female and not mute.

As for using the Festive Essence with the fusion scrolls, I still think we should save it for combining in the Skill Tree.
Couldn't we go back to the huge snowball and grab some of that to combine with something on the scales?
I believe the cycle was broken since the begin... I mean, this is the only cycle in which we had influence over The Target...
...or perhaps there were being like us in the previous cycle, who were, replaced afterwards?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10968 on: January 11, 2014, 05:29:21 pm »

Perhaps FFS has the ability to travel too alternate universes and the previous loops are just what alternative uses did, or you know maybe not, unless I'm right in which case I vote we
Capture lying creator and use his power as our own.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10969 on: January 11, 2014, 06:35:53 pm »

Cycle was messed with, but probably not broken.

Fusing with another person probably caused a mess of issues within the 'Vessel' of the target. The current issues we've seen have been possible fusion and resurfacing of memory. (Maybe even coughing up blood)

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10970 on: January 11, 2014, 07:20:09 pm »

Cycle was messed with, but probably not broken
Yep, The circle is open yet unbroken.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #10971 on: January 11, 2014, 08:59:13 pm »

Cycle was messed with, but probably not broken
Yep, The circle is open yet unbroken.
Now all we need to do is make a four-sided triangle and two parallel lines that intersect on a flat surface. Also, somebody go get a generator and find Euclid's corpse. I'm pretty sure he's rolling in his grave right now.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10972 on: January 11, 2014, 10:40:49 pm »

Question: how do we know the cycle theory is right?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10973 on: January 11, 2014, 10:45:35 pm »

It's been mentioned repeatedly IC and explains the assorted spirits quite handily. And some other stuff that doesn't come to mind.
It could be a huge conspiracy, but there's nothing to suggest it is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10974 on: January 11, 2014, 10:47:22 pm »

It's been mentioned repeatedly IC and explains the assorted spirits quite handily. And some other stuff that doesn't come to mind.
It could be a huge conspiracy, but there's nothing to suggest it is.
Ah. I didn't remember that. I thought it was just a theory.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10975 on: January 11, 2014, 10:50:34 pm »

???? And !!!!! Are conspiring against Oric, or something.
And we intercepted a signal in the Greens which stated the cycle has memory leaks due to an improper revival.
When we revived 'we have the feeling we have been through this many times before'
Oric was also disappointed we were a girl.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10976 on: January 11, 2014, 10:52:57 pm »

I wonder why.

EITHER

he is afraid we will seduce him to turn him good

OR

he wanted to seduce male!Ciro to turn him evil. Also, Oric is homo- or bisexual in this theory.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #10977 on: January 11, 2014, 11:59:50 pm »

Random Crazy Idea: Warrens of Oric the Awesome is actually a game show presented by Haria, a corp with more cash than morals and a need to entertain masses. Each 'season' they take a blank clone, customize it by using viewer polls, and then set them loose in a randomized environment filled with danger.

They call it the new kind of reality show.

Think Truman Show + Shadowrun
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 12:07:10 am by Xanmyral »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10978 on: January 12, 2014, 12:02:02 am »

Theory: The Warrens is actually owned by Ciro, and he uses it as a free loot machine. He sends clones in, which explains the cycles.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10979 on: January 12, 2014, 04:50:30 am »

Theory: The Warrens is actually owned by Ciro, and he uses it as a free loot machine. He sends clones in, which explains the cycles.
Second theory based on that one: The Warrens is actually owned by The Target, who sends blank clones in and takes over their empty minds, so he can watch in first person the movie that we call a "cycle". It's way funnier for him.

Edit: He's too lazy to give the clones all of his memories, so he gives the job of controlling the clones to people who are secretly his employees - and they don't even know it - for example...
...us.

...and, when we, his employees, know too much... he fires us and hires new employees without anyone being aware - he also hires those employees in another dimention, since we ALL already know too much - and everything happens, precisely, when The Warrens thread starts in said parallel dimention...

Wait a minute... the lying creator could be the real owner of the dungeon, and also the real Target!

Someone steal his multi-dimentional machine and give it to Ciro!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 05:18:46 am by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.
Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 1544