Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695304 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: MEGABATTLE
« Reply #2850 on: April 18, 2013, 03:14:28 pm »

...I'm not the only one who seriously isn't worried right? There's another guy here, he's hiding though. That positive roll? Let us know that there was more to this than we think, I knew fighting just two was too easy. Be on the look out for a sneak attack, or something else. There's a strong enemy around here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: April 18, 2013, 03:16:15 pm »

I took it to mean a Mega Man cameo was incoming, myself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: April 18, 2013, 03:18:18 pm »

I did too, but if so it would be to fight us. I'm sure that its an enemy of some kind, because two of them is just way too easy.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: April 18, 2013, 03:19:47 pm »

He did say that the arena is expanded.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: April 18, 2013, 03:30:24 pm »

Al: Charge forward and upward stab the one on the ledge.
Ciro: Clotcut the one on the ledge.
Riltia:  Go sword the rightmost one, down low.
Slog: Assist Riltia with meleeing the right one.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: April 18, 2013, 03:40:29 pm »

It could mean there's an artifact hidden somewhere, but I do think a hidden ally is more likely.

And yeah, I'm sure there are more of them off to the right.  These two will give us some practice.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: April 18, 2013, 04:03:12 pm »

Al: Charge forward and upward stab the one on the ledge.

The Metools retreat into their hard hats, giving them an enormous defense bonus. Al attempts to melee the upper-right Metool, but the distance and the ledge under him impair his attack! (Roll: 10-2 Position) Al misses wildly and barrels forward. You try to back him up, but even with your positional advantage, it's too hard to laser the Metool and not hit Al at the same time. (Roll: 6+2 Position) You end up lasering thin air.

Riltia and Slog, meanwhile, assault the lower Metool. (Roll: 15, 3-5 DR damage) Slog does a front-flips and headbutts the Metool, but its helmet is too hard to penetrate. (Roll: 13, 7-5 DR damage) Riltia lunges forward at full force and brings her IWOM crashing down on the Met's head. She hears a loud *CLINK* as its helmet bashes in against its skull, but the critter hasn't been visibly affected by her strike.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: April 18, 2013, 04:05:57 pm »

And you all mocked Slog.  Now he's here headbutting helmeted enemies.  That's hardcore.

Al: Charge forward Get under and upward stab the one on the ledge.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: April 18, 2013, 04:06:39 pm »

Al: Jump up there and flank it!
Slog: Use your slimeness to creep under the helmet and flip it.
Ritalia: BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKER!
Cire: Caution. LAZER! Caution. LAZER!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: April 18, 2013, 04:08:34 pm »

Make Slog Frizz instead. Magic should penetrate the helmet easily enough.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: April 18, 2013, 04:50:21 pm »

let Al do whatever the hell he wants, as long as it's not groping anyone/anything.
I disagree, Al should grope the hardhat dudes. Pick them up and flip them over to expose their weak point for massive damage!

He can start with the lowermost one, I guess, so Rilitia can impale it with great prejudice on her IWOM.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: April 18, 2013, 05:34:12 pm »

And you all mocked Slog.  Now he's here headbutting helmeted enemies.  That's hardcore.

Al: Charge forward Get under and upward stab the one on the ledge.

Slog: Use your slimeness to creep under the helmet and flip it.
Ritalia: BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKER!

The Mets pop out of their helmets, getting a preemptive strike. Al manages to dodge all of the foes' energy bullets by heading downward. You, Slog and Riltia are not so lucky. (Roll: 11, 11, 13-4 Position! 1, 3 damage!) You're knocked back by two of the upper Met's lip-bullets, taking FOUR damage, but the last one flies off at an upward angle without even a chance of hitting you.

Riltia and Slog, crowded up against the lower Met, find themselves extremely easy targets. Due to their position, all three of its bullets strike them. (Roll: 16+4 Position, 11+4 Position, 13+4 Position! 3, 3, 1 damage!) Slog takes the brunt of the attack for Riltia, soaking up a total of SIX damage. Riltia takes a minor wound of ONE damage from a final bullet.

(Roll: 1! Critical miss!) You try to properly aim you're Clot Cutter, but you're so off-guard from the last strike that it goes sailing through the air. (Roll: 17-10 Position! Impossible action!) Al attempts to slice and dice the Metool from below the ledge, but there is literally no way for him to reach the robo-critter from down there.

(Roll: 2) Slog attempts to flip the little Met's helmet off by sliding under it, but he only manages to latch onto the top of the Met because Riltia executes a fatal strike against it. (Roll: 16, 3 damage!) The hard-hatted foe disintegrates within moments of her slash.

(Roll: ???, ???) A enormous blast of energy blindsides you, destroying the remaining Met from offscreen. You manage to dodge backward in the nick of time.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: April 18, 2013, 05:43:47 pm »

Oh Crap!

Bow in reverence
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: April 18, 2013, 05:46:21 pm »

Take heed the words of wisdom, by asking what he means.

Also asking "Who are you, and isn't this an arena fight? What's going on?"
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 1544