Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61

Author Topic: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...  (Read 83939 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...
« Reply #735 on: March 18, 2013, 05:05:41 pm »

"We are gods and we are fickle-minded. Even I would not forgive my killer, admittedly."

"How can you be certain of this?  You have admitted that you would want to revive Aldemas if given the chance, so why is it that you are acting in this manner, if not due to paranoia?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 18, 2013, 05:07:17 pm »

"Pressing matters. Also if I were to revive him, I would do it calmly, surrounded by shields to ward off attacks and then to slowly make him realize that I wasn't going to kill him, not like this!

And I was going to use the power for other purposes, but Aodun had landed and Udil was on the hunt. I was unwilling to let myself die so soon, and then hell broke loose."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 18, 2013, 05:08:16 pm »

He must be as controversial as the moment of my death. Last time I checked, "Pacifists" don't force other gods to kill themselves.

Are anyone of you going to tell me what has been going on since my death!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 18, 2013, 05:09:05 pm »

"And I'm certain a smart god wouldn't be killing everyone who was trying to ally with him, especially one who had no other options and was a pacifist!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 18, 2013, 05:11:05 pm »

"Pressing matters. Also if I were to revive him, I would do it calmly, surrounded by shields to ward off attacks and then to slowly make him realize that I wasn't going to kill him, not like this!"

"Might I ask, how quick did you act upon this state of being?  I have barely heard anything from Aldemas, and it seems like he won't attack you while you are like this, so you don't have any threat from his trying to kill you right now, but if you break the bond...we do not know his state of mind, so there isn't really a way you can determine how he will act.  He is trying to get information right now, so before we get bogged down any further, can some just please answer the question he is trying to ask?"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:13:44 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 18, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »

"Your point is valid, Kar'Lan. But I am a God of Knowledge and my greatest fear is to be forced to share such with an enemy,as it is not taught but forced out. Of course, that excludes violence.

I am unwilling to share my infinite mind with another presence I cannot trust. And what do you think it will do to both of us? Neither of us are especially mentally strong. Fusing us runs the risk of a mad god with immense knowledge running amok!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 18, 2013, 05:15:23 pm »

"If your minds were linked, then he wouldn't be asking what has happened since he died, would he?  He is only retaliating to what you did first, if I understand the events correctly."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 18, 2013, 05:17:19 pm »

"I wished to break the link in case he tried to use it to hold me hostage. I have been the victim or the near-victim of many misfortunes, I will not have one happen now, not while I am recovering from seeing my own children die from my own mistake of sending the giants onto the moon.

If you wish to know what happened, then we will both stop breaking or strengthening the link. I will tell you in detail what happened, Aldemas. Just let go. I will let go as well."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:18:51 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 18, 2013, 05:20:03 pm »

"Feros, you had better redact your action, for now.  Let's get this sorted out, first."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 18, 2013, 05:20:43 pm »

"Just let go. We can discuss this over a meal."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 18, 2013, 05:21:25 pm »

'Fine. It is done'
Withdraw act. ((Assumes that act wasn't actually spent))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 18, 2013, 05:22:31 pm »

Fatianna blinks, flickering into existence near the pair, frowning.

"Hmm... this situation occurred before my time. I have no opinion on the matter. As far as I see it, it is a continuation of previous actions... and as you are connected, I will treat it as if it were a problem within Our group. To be honest, I intended to do this from the moment such a bond formed, so this is a good enough time as any."

She gestures quietly, and vanishes again, casting out a measure of her power, shielding the shared power of the Pantheon from being used for a confrontation between those who have access to it, preventing misuse of such power.

Fatianna seals the shared power of the Pantheon away from being used in combat between those who can draw from it, preventing its misuse in internal struggles.[1 Act]
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 18, 2013, 05:24:28 pm »

Corvus sighed.

"Sorry, Fatianna. I was merely surprised and in shock after he appeared. It didn't help that I just had a lot of my Crowborn killed. I apologise to you too, Kar'Lan, Feros and Lo, for wasting your time."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 18, 2013, 05:26:43 pm »

Very well then Corvus... But your time shall soon come, just you wait...
From this, Aldemas stops his previous action; and leaves the Moon altogether, in search of his home planet of Birth; the First of all Planets!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 18, 2013, 05:28:22 pm »

Corvus facepalmed. He actually invents the gesture.

"...the godly shield prevents exit by anyone I do not wish to exit, or entry by those I do not wish to enter."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61