Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841133 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #1710 on: April 19, 2013, 07:21:03 pm »

he sat and prepared to tug at the bolt lodged in his heart.

Wait, what?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Olison would be dead from that, not walking around and getting into fights :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: April 19, 2013, 07:21:33 pm »

Say, I couldn't find it, but since Prixima and Eor are cousins in the same land of Kesselring, Kesselring Fortress and Vilino are both vassals of the King of Menelea, right?  Hence the whole mission being in the name of the nobility of Menelea.  So, what happens if Prixima actually takes the mercenaries back in now that they've murdered her cousin and a fellow noble of the realm, may or may not have sacked a village and/or manor (depending on how this chapter plays out) to which she, as Lady of Kesselring, nominally owes protection, and worse, are actually known to have done so?  If she had wanted him and his militia slaughtered and didn't care about it being linked to her, she could have just used her own men lead her militia in to do it and saved herself the cost of the mercenaries, after all.  In other words, who's expecting Prixima to attempt to dispose of the "vile, baseborn mercenaries who slaughtered her dear cousin, when she only hired them to handle a handful of brigands" now that they've become a liability, when they come back in triumph.  And of course, with Eor dead, she's got a chance to claim Lapis Lazuli by her blood ties to his branch of the family in either case, so...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: April 19, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »

Hey, we can all just throw Adrien under the bus if/when it comes to it. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: April 19, 2013, 07:24:17 pm »

Hey, we can all just throw Adrien under the bus if/when it comes to it. :P

I don't know that that would work if Culise's prediction comes to pass. Besides, deplorable character or not, he's a PC.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: April 19, 2013, 07:25:17 pm »

Say, I couldn't find it, but since Prixima and Eor are cousins in the same land of Kesselring, Kesselring Fortress and Vilino are both vassals of the King of Menelea, right?  Hence the whole mission being in the name of the nobility of Menelea.  So, what happens if Prixima actually takes the mercenaries back in now that they've murdered her cousin and a fellow noble of the realm, may or may not have sacked a village and/or manor (depending on how this chapter plays out) to which she, as Lady of Kesselring, nominally owes protection, and worse, are actually known to have done so?  If she had wanted him and his militia slaughtered and didn't care about it being linked to her, she could have just used her own men lead her militia in to do it and saved herself the cost of the mercenaries, after all.  In other words, who's expecting Prixima to attempt to dispose of the "vile, baseborn mercenaries who slaughtered her dear cousin, when she only hired them to handle a handful of brigands" now that they've become a liability, when they come back in triumph.  And of course, with Eor dead, she's got a chance to claim Lapis Lazuli by her blood ties to his branch of the family in either case, so...

Wow, that's actually really damn plausible.
I need to put something interesting here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: April 19, 2013, 07:26:04 pm »

Not until you figured out who else is going to negotiate with Prixima SC :P

And Culise, that's some pretty stable reasoning. More reason to get some more money out of her (And to try fooling her out of the Lazuli as well, because that's worth MUCH more than 5k gold.)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: April 19, 2013, 07:28:53 pm »

On the other hand, we were pretty loud and up front about being there on her orders to get the Dragonstone. There might be some liability there.

Not until you figured out who else is going to negotiate with Prixima SC :P

And Culise, that's some pretty stable reasoning. More reason to get some more money out of her (And to try fooling her out of the Lazuli as well, because that's worth MUCH more than 5k gold.)

Let's see, try to fleece the person who may very well decide to just toss us in the dungeon and execute us upon our return.

I don't see a problem with this plan.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: April 19, 2013, 07:29:59 pm »

That plan also involves us just sending the body back to her though :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: April 19, 2013, 07:30:57 pm »

You mean the body that Adrien just finished mutilating? THAT body? :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: April 19, 2013, 07:32:41 pm »

You mean the body that Adrien just finished mutilating? THAT body? :P

Yes, let's toss the brutalized corpse of Prixima's relative into her hall, with a note taped to his forehead demanding our money. I'm sorry, this reeks of bad to worse.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: April 19, 2013, 07:33:10 pm »

Yes, let's toss the brutalized corpse of Prixima's relative into her hall, with a note taped to his forehead demanding our money. I'm sorry, this reeks of bad to worse.
I want to be at that court when this happens.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: April 19, 2013, 07:34:49 pm »

...I'll use that as out two-weeks notice :D

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: April 19, 2013, 07:36:41 pm »

I foresee mutiny.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:28 pm »

You don't get to commit mutiny unless you lot are co-ordinated,drilled and in general aren't stuffing up as much as you did in the last battle.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: April 19, 2013, 07:42:05 pm »

You don't get to commit mutiny unless you lot are co-ordinated,drilled and in general aren't stuffing up as much as you did in the last battle.

The only thing required for a mutiny is intense dissatisfaction with current leadership. The success level of said mutiny is another matter entirely.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 1249