Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 405324 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1110 on: April 19, 2013, 07:01:13 pm »

: "And Gregor, you tirelessly complain about my own amorality, yet fail to look at what your liege is doing as well as the behavior of some of your comrades. I doubt you have any sort of moral high ground to judge people from." he said, focussing back on searching the carcass for the stone.

: "That's rich, coming from you..."

Gregor began to stagger away.

: "I need some fresh air; something about this place turns my stomach. Let me know before you run off to torch any homes."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:47 pm »

: "I need some fresh air; something about this place turns my stomach. Let me know before you run off to torch any homes."

"Probably all the corpses. Do you mind if I walk with you, soldier?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:30 pm »

: "I suppose not. Valor, isn't it?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 19, 2013, 07:05:25 pm »

Charlotte facepalmed at Adrien's ridiculous conspiracy theory and pyromania.

: "Daniel, Chris: you guys should handle the estate. I don't think I'm ready to be around when something inevitably horrible happens."

She quickly sprinted up to Gregor and Valor.

: "Why don't we head south? I could deal with a break from these guys. Besides, I have something I'd like to talk about in confidentiality."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:16 pm »

: "Maybe it's conspiracy, maybe it's not. But it's best to expect every possibility, every potential move a foe can make.

And Tantallos, half of the failings within this battle on our side was due to a lack of co-ordination between everyone.

Now Valor, the very "Honour" the nobles espose is nothing but a way to restrict the more trustworthy of their number while leaving the ones with enough cunning to do as they please. But trust, I think not trusting anyone here is a learned trait.

And you lot are not going anywhere. We will not raid the manor before we are rested and resupplied, We will not charge foolishly into the enemy spearwall and we shall certainly not give them the satisfaction of victory."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 19, 2013, 07:09:06 pm »

: "Why don't we head south? I could deal with a break from these guys. Besides, I have something I'd like to talk about in confidentiality."
This piqued Gregor's interest, but he decided to say nothing until they could get a good distance away.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 19, 2013, 07:10:43 pm »

: "I suppose not. Valor, isn't it?"

"Yes. And I believe your name is Gregor, correct? I hope you don't think ill of me. We are both mercenaries, but I am not cut from the same cloth as Adrien."

She quickly sprinted up to Gregor and Valor.

"I don't think we should stray too far. Without the Dragonstone, our job isn't yet complete."

: "Now Valor, the very "Honour" the nobles espose is nothing but a way to restrict the more trustworthy of their number while leaving the ones with enough cunning to do as they please. But trust, I think not trusting anyone here is a learned trait.

And you lot are not going anywhere. We will not raid the manor before we are rested and resupplied, We will not charge foolishly into the enemy spearwall and we shall certainly not give them the satisfaction of victory."

"We won't go far. And don't forget, I work for Prixima, not you."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:37 pm »

Olison heaved another sigh.
: "You're outnumbered on this, Adrien, let's drop the conspiracy and arson and just lick our wounds and rearm, my ears are starting to go numb."
Olison made his way upriver, away from Eor's corpse, and shore a bit of cloth from a nearby soldier's uniform. Dismounting and leading his horse to the fresh(er) water, he sat and prepared to tug at the bolt lodged in his heart.
: "Bloody bow knights..."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 19, 2013, 07:12:51 pm »

"I don't think we should stray too far. Without the Dragonstone, our job isn't yet complete."

: "Feel free to stay if you like. I'd rather be far away when I talk about this. It only concerns me, Gregor and someone else I cannot mention."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 19, 2013, 07:14:54 pm »

"Well, that settles that."

Chris found a shady tree to sit under and relaxed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 19, 2013, 07:16:57 pm »

: "And ignore him, Gregor. Priximia may be ambitious, but there are tyrants out there who would not give his soldiers the choice to be moral when issued orders."

"Exactly. She wants us to grab a stone, not do a mass genocide." Seyena gives a pointed look towards Adrien. How did a man like this get in charge?

: "Maybe it's conspiracy, maybe it's not. But it's best to expect every possibility, every potential move a foe can make.

And Tantallos, half of the failings within this battle on our side was due to a lack of co-ordination between everyone.

Now Valor, the very "Honour" the nobles espose is nothing but a way to restrict the more trustworthy of their number while leaving the ones with enough cunning to do as they please. But trust, I think not trusting anyone here is a learned trait.

"Just stuff it already." Seyena scoffed. She watched the group depart, but she couldn't catch up to them now, not in her condition. And I had wanted to ask him something.

She pulled her pegasus towards the river (Although, away from the mauled corpse), letting out a sigh. The entire back side of the pegasus, which used to be a gleaming white, was now painted a deep crimson. And she didn't look much better, her armor was covered in blood. Those of others, and her own. She set about trying to wash off the blood upon both mount and rider.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:41:12 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 19, 2013, 07:17:40 pm »

"Yes. And I believe your name is Gregor, correct? I hope you don't think ill of me. We are both mercenaries, but I am not cut from the same cloth as Adrien."

: "It's funny, you know. I used to read adventure stories about mercenaries when I was younger. Full of selfless heroism, chivalry, stuff like that. I always wanted to be one of them."

He let out a wry chuckle.

: "You seem like a decent sort, especially compared to that maniac, but I think the reality is starting to set in."

: "Feel free to stay if you like. I'd rather be far away when I talk about this. It only concerns me, Gregor and someone else I cannot mention."

: "Lead the way, I suppose."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 19, 2013, 07:19:23 pm »

: "If you say so. I just hope they do not have a LOT more of them waiting for us."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 19, 2013, 07:20:42 pm »

: "And here I thought these would be professionals, not soft-bellied whelps fresh off the teat. Guess that's why her family needed so many mercs."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 19, 2013, 07:20:56 pm »

"If you insist on leaving the group, it'd be somewhat safer if I joined you."

: "It's funny, you know. I used to read adventure stories about mercenaries when I was younger. Full of selfless heroism, chivalry, stuff like that. I always wanted to be one of them."

He let out a wry chuckle.

: "You seem like a decent sort, especially compared to that maniac, but I think the reality is starting to set in."

"It's not a pretty occupation, and I have done things I'm not proud of. But I keep my word, and I am not yet so far gone that I take joy in slaughter."
"Tell me, what is the Lady Prixima like? I have never met her in person. Is she just, and fair?"
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 559