Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 407105 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4365 on: July 06, 2013, 10:28:49 am »

The glass orb shattered into thousands of pieces that rained onto the floor. The moving walls disintegrated into thin air, as well as that wall blocking the entrance. Surprisingly, the actual columns where still there. The room was back to normal, the elaborate and powerful illusion broken.

~~Chapter 7 Complete!~~
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: July 06, 2013, 11:30:03 am »

"Thank the Dragon..."

Gregor collapsed against one of the real walls.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: July 06, 2013, 11:32:14 am »

Edwin sighed in relief as the wall dissolved in front of him. He had been right, it was another illusion.

"I should definitely research how to cast that... Could definitely be useful."

Strolling inside quickly to check up on the others, he gave a quick look and seeing how Anja looked the most rattled out of all of them, he hurried over to her side to help her to her feet.

"Miss, it's safe now. It was just an illusion, it wasn't real. Are you alright?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: July 06, 2013, 11:34:41 am »

"Well. Thank goodness that's over. Hey Ami, we have wounded in here!" Valor glanced at the body of the swordsman wearing Kesselring armor, his eyes resting on the shield he'd been carrying. "...Hm."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: July 06, 2013, 11:45:19 am »

"I am glad everyone is ok. And for that druid.. the Plague Dragon will make him pay for his mistakes...death won't give him peace at all."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: July 06, 2013, 11:50:59 am »

As the walls reverted, Olison was left with his panic subsiding. His horse, however, continued to rear and jerk his head about.
: "Easy, Steil, easy. Come on, let's get you outside." Olison attempted to lead his horse out of the room, no doubt looking for some fresh air himself.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: July 06, 2013, 11:57:22 am »

"Uhhh... I'm feeling better with each passing second. That's why I don't like magic." Anja stood up on her wobbly feet and then brushed her dress a bit.

Mannan ventured into the main hall, and spread an aura of soothing light that gradually healed the wounds.

"I was worried that I might be a moment too late. Good to be proven otherwise."

Just then...

A group of battered, wounded mercenaries ran toward Alexander, few of them stopping to take hold of Anja's wagon. Amongst them, there was this elderly robed man. The soldiers pointed their blades and spears at the heavily armored Alexander.

"You, young knight! Explain immediately why you and your dead friends have dared to attack me, a minister of Deynastian court! You have nowhere to hide nor run, so better do not try anything if you want to keep your neck on your shoulders!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: July 06, 2013, 12:18:45 pm »

Edwin flinched and bit back a unpleasant response.

"Well, I can assure you that I'm not going to roast you with mine if that helps comfort you."

He then turned to look at Bores' cooling corpse.

"I wonder what you found..."

Have a look through Bores' notes and research and search his body for anything.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: July 06, 2013, 12:19:14 pm »

Alexander heard them coming, and had begun to shout and raise his lance before the minister began to talk.
:"I KNEW there were more of you... you robbers, or whoever you are! Your disappearing trick didn't fool m-..."
Upon hearing the words of the minister, though, Alexander lowered his lance.
:"...Oh. You are a minister of Deynastia. Sir, my friends are all inside of this building, having finished fighting criminals. Whoever attacked you, they had nothing to do with me or my allies."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: July 06, 2013, 12:22:05 pm »

@Edwin:

There was no notes or books of scholarly type within his robes.

@Alexander:

"Oh, that's what happened. Good thing you explained yourself because I might've gotten you killed!" The elderly minister laughed and then tapped the blood-stained floor with his black cane, it's head shaped after a lion's maw.

"So where are those friends of yours? I want to speak with them, I need to know more! I didn't plan to be attacked at this years' council!"
SigFlags!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: July 06, 2013, 12:25:00 pm »

"Damnation. They must be somewhere..." Edwin sighed as he stood and wiped his slightly bloodied hands on Bores' robes. He would just have to go looking for them.

Go wandering through the rooms looking for those notes! Take notice of anything or anyone interesting as I move on through.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: July 06, 2013, 12:28:20 pm »

:"I believe they are in the central room, sir. I do know an amount about what is going on though- although a large group of my friends have just recently met with me and a few of my closer friends again and might know different things than we do, and, well... Lord Tunhausen likely... knows more than me."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: July 06, 2013, 01:19:22 pm »

Tantallos moved to the rest of the group to meet with them.
"Well, well! Who knew I would be seeing you all again! It is indeed a pleasure to see some friendly faces after seeing so many zombie faces."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: July 06, 2013, 02:07:29 pm »

"Well. Thank goodness that's over. Hey Ami, we have wounded in here!" Valor glanced at the body of the swordsman wearing Kesselring armor, his eyes resting on the shield he'd been carrying. "...Hm."
:"It Mia right now, Ami out for now. Gather up everyone."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: July 06, 2013, 03:30:21 pm »

"Hold it right there!" The elderly sage stepped up toward the entrance to the main chamber, his mercenaries holding Ami, Olison and Edwin (who tried to leave on search) on spear-and-sword-points.

"No one is going anywhere until I, Minister Rozard of Deynastian Court, gets a proper explanation from someone more conscious than that walking bucket of steel."

Mannan just finished healing up those gathered in the chamber, and moved out, stepping down the stairs toward the minister. He placed his right hand at heart and bowed, but only slightly.

"My name is Mannan, of the House Tunhausen. Let me explain what has happened here since I and my entourage got here. When we got here, we found ourselves under attack by those mercenaries and sellswords. We have fought a gruesome battle against them, and their leader, whom I heard called himself Boris or something like that. I didn't hear his name well enough. As I gather, this young man in dark blue robe, a friend of my bodyguards, appeared with his own troupe and together we managed to pierce through the entire army of hired blades, and ultimately, but not without problems of many different kinds, we have slain Bordes. How come I haven't seen you the entire battle, Lord Rozard?"

"Well, I and my guards were staying in our guest room, like all those other scholars, when suddenly these pathetic fools came barging in with swords drawn and magical tomes open, like cheap alley thugs. We made our way to the shrine devoted to, the irony, Valkor the Guard of Honor, and took our stand there. We tore the enemies to shreds, we have survived indeed, which I cannot say for any other scholar who might've came to this bloody castle! That said, my soldiers will now look around for remnants of the mercenaries and survivors of the massacre."

Minister Rozard clapped his glaved hands and his men quickly dispersed, their weapons still drawn. Most of them went east, whilst a group of them went west and then around the corner, to the north.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:35:17 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 559