Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 407106 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5760 on: September 07, 2013, 09:17:46 am »

@ Charlotte

: "Doing okay. I think I got off the easiest in that last battle, somehow. As far as plans go, I think it all depends on whether or not we can break that message and what it says. If we can't figure it out, there goes our lead and we'll probably have to go back to Mannan." He gestured to the cloth around her leg.

: "How about you? You had me scared back there, you know. Do you need some more medicine?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: September 07, 2013, 09:35:20 am »

Olison broke his glazed stare from the papers to look up at Ami.
: "Hm? Well, it couldn't hurt." Olison propped himself up with his lance and handed the papers over to Ami, "To sum up my thoughts, the text is clearly in some sort of list. The best lead I could find in the text was in the capitalized words, and I was in the middle of trying some name combinations through the ciphered word 'Nrtrnos'. The best match I could come up with was 'Berebia'." Olison sighed and scratched the side of his head, "I admit it would go a lot faster if I had a paper to track all this on."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: September 07, 2013, 09:38:40 am »

Mia thinks
:"Nrtrnos may mean Berebia, N=B, R=E-"
:"I got it!"
She pull out an another piece of paper and start writing.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: September 07, 2013, 09:41:05 am »

Seyena quickly checks Valor's wounds, tapping the afflicted areas with her staff as Ilya starts to wander off.

"There, should start to feel better. Does it still hurt, by any chance?"
I need to put something interesting here.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: September 07, 2013, 09:43:38 am »

A minute later

:"Okay, I think I got it. It read 'Eliminate Lord Malstrom of Berebia make it look like accident
Aquire Zenith Sunstone in talinn berebia
Take nox'
I think that suppose to be Box 'with Crimson Rose from mercs Mages of Count Grummel will open the seal.
Recruit Silverios troupe in Fezzen'
"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:50:44 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: September 07, 2013, 09:49:07 am »

@Gregor

: "And if we do figure it out? Keep chasing the box, right? Ah- oh, medicine, no. I've used up enough of our medicine for now."

: "Don't you wonder what the point of this is? We go on a little mission, run away, chase something, report back to Mannan... do you even remember we're only working for him on the promise of safety? As much as I'm curious about this box, we're standing in a village far away from Tunhausen. No one knows we're 'wanted.' No one cares. It's peaceful! Maybe, one day, we could just run away and settle down somewhere further north. Deynastia, maybe. Some place like this."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: September 07, 2013, 09:53:51 am »

"Gregor, right?" Matilda approached the soldier in the meanwhile.

"Olison told me that if I would want to join you, I should speak with the group... and it looks like you're the leader here." She then heard Ami speak up the name...

"Grummel? Aren't his county just west of Fezzan? I heard he has unique seniority situation; apparently he is both vassal of the Mariendorf and Kesselring families. Something like that."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: September 07, 2013, 09:54:33 am »

"No, I'm fine now." Valor said, though his expression was still pained. "...Do you think this is what we're supposed to be doing? I have to wonder if fighting against that witch isn't pointless. For a little while, I thought I was going to die."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: September 07, 2013, 10:09:50 am »

A minute later

:"Okay, I think I got it. It read 'Eliminate Lord Malstrom of Berebia make it look like accident
Aquire Zenith Sunstone in talinn berebia
Take nox'
I think that suppose to be Box 'with Crimson Rose from mercs Mages of Count Grummel will open the seal.
Recruit Silverios troupe in Fezzen'
"

: "That was... Quick." Olison remained still with a blank stare for a few moments. "But it sounds like we still have a lead on the box, and a good confirmation that there is indeed a Dragonstone inside."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: September 07, 2013, 10:11:23 am »

"I don't know. It seems like we've traded one morally-questionable noble for another. I have a feeling as soon as he has no more need for us, Mannann will do the same thing Prixima did. And all because of these damned stones."

"You know, as much as I'd like to deny it, something about anyone -especially Prixima- getting their hands on a large quantity of the dragonstones frightens me a little bit. While the rich and powerful can be foolish, with this much stigma and desire surrounding them, they are likely to be something more than just mere jewels. Exactly what they are though, I wouldn't know, and wouldn't want to find out."
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: September 07, 2013, 10:42:11 am »

Gregor had been about to respond to Charlotte's query when the blue-haired woman showed up.

: "Olison said that, huh? And I take it you're Matilda? Well, I personally have no objections to you joining; Derick and Raquel have both spoken highly of you." He returned his attention to Charlotte, determined to respond before having to focus on whatever happened next.

: "I'd love nothing more than to settle down someplace safe. Away from wars and witches and bounties. Take up woodcarving or something. Maybe even have ch--" He cut himself off, coughed, and changed the subject.

: "You're right, we did come to Berebia seeking safety. But as you can see, safety is no longer a guarantee here. We could keep running, but I fear it would only be a matter of time before trouble catches up to us."
"I'm worried that if we don't do something - anything - to thwart whatever Prixima is planning, we won't be safe anywhere. The contents of that message are our best leads so far, but I promise if nothing comes of it we'll get out of this mess right away. Deal?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: September 07, 2013, 11:32:40 am »

@Gregor

Charlotte laughed but into her shirt.

: "Sometimes, I don't say anything when you do that because it's funnier. But you don't have to cover yourself up. I'd like to have children too, someday, just... like you said, when this all blows over."

: "You're right, though. As usual. If Prixxy's influence extends all the way out here... we'll never escape her. You were a well-known face where you came from, and I defied her in front of everyone. We'd be the first targets. Chasing the stone it is, and if nothing comes of it: deal."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: September 07, 2013, 12:15:04 pm »

"I guess luck was not the only thing we counted with this time. We are not a bunch of new mercenaries anymore, but honestly.. I think we may need some extra help. If it was this difficult to deal with those guys.."

"Who knows what the crazy witch lady has under her sleeves. We may need at least better equipment for that."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: September 07, 2013, 12:28:49 pm »

Derick ran over to where the mages were talking, nearly tripping over a rock hidden under the snow.

"Gah! I almost forgot! Raquel I needed to ask you about something. You have a minute?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: September 07, 2013, 01:09:24 pm »

Edwin sighed in relief as his wounds closed.

"Ahhhh, that's much better. You have my gratitude." Glancing over to look at Derick running over to them, Edwin faces Raquel again and bows to her.

"It seems you have someone in need of you. I'll leave you be, but I'd really like to talk later with you. You are especially skilled and capable in the arts of magic, given that I could hear and see it from across the battlefield, and I would love to chat with you about it later when you have time. Maybe we can learn something new from each other?"

Tipping his hat to her, Edwin quickly walks over to the others where they are gathered around some pieces of paper.

"I'm glad to see you're all right, that was a nasty battle we just went through. Gregor, you look troubled. Is something the matter?"
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 559