Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515033 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Military mashup machines are the bestest. Not only are they deadly (for both parties) but they have the added advantage of making the enemy shit themselves when they see them, either from laughing or from terror, depending on what stuff you mash up and how.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

For some reason every time I see imagines of the NK military I can't help but think of 'Ride of the Valkyries' being played on a kazoo.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

For some reason every time I see imagines of the NK military I can't help but think of 'Ride of the Valkyries' being played on a kazoo.
related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuaB3kI5u7s

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I now really want a game were you play a designer in third world country which must supply an array of modern combat equipment using only old soviet surplus equipment.
As the game goes on you could even capture nearby nations surplus equipment, diversifying your stock.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

forward the cavalry, because that worked for Poland.

kim jong bonaparte

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

I like those horses. I would keep one if it wasn't for the fact that i live in a rather small apartment. Well, you know, that and the fact that the North Korean Military is using them at the moment and they aren't really for sale.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like how they've sorted the horses by color code.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least they have artillery.  :-\
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

No unicorns? For shame.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

No unicorns? For shame.
They're all unicorns. Great Leader has simply taken their horns in order to create the People's Magic (You are now imagining what Communist magic would be like).
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Communist Magic, you say?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

PatriotSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least they have artillery.  :-\

Indeed, but firing your own dead cannon fodder People's Army at the enemy's fence is only effective to the point where you have to fire Kimmy's magic golf balls.

But at that point, Kim has already breached the gate on his toy pony unicorn as a kazoo band marching band plays intimidating 80s elevator music war marches.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

No unicorns? For shame.
They're all unicorns. Great Leader has simply taken their horns in order to create the People's Magic (You are now imagining what Communist magic would be like).
Something like this, I would assume.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

No unicorns? For shame.
Something like this, I would assume.
I see I wasn't the only one to think of that.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 341