Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 514961 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

Those nicknames are killing me, man. Especially "Goodyear Blimp."
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

It would be nice if somebody could hack into and steal all NK's records (I bet most of them are still paper, though). It'd make for...interesting reading. We'll find out in no more than a decade or two.
I'm suddenly reminded of Cuba.

The Mitchelin Tire Guy may go down, but he might not for a good long while. He and his family have stayed in power for many years now; Mr. Kardashian has just proved his willingness to execute his generals to stay in power. I'm not saying he is stable, he certainly is quite the opposite, but I think talk of his end may be premature till we actually see evidence of it happening. He lives in a wooden home soaked in kerosene, but there isn't a match for miles.

Also, "Un v. UN" needs to be a title for this thread at some point.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Another

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Fast Food Fan is exactly as crazy as all the medieval kings who executed their close relatives to stay in [absolute] power.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Wassup nowadays? Nothing as normal? >_>

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Someone has been playing too much CK2.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

Someone has been playing too much CK2.
Apparently there was a brief disagreement over national policies resulting in Kim Jong-un letting the state security loose on the failed North Korean Gorbachev and his followers.
I guess there won't be any Perestroikas in North Korea in the near future.

Also, fun fact: the largest discovered deposit of rare earth elements in the world is located in DPRK.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:22:57 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Well, for rare earth's it's not size that matters, but concentration. The 2.7% stated in the article does seem like a lot though.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Hey, maybe now the US will show some interest in Liberating the North Korean People.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Because Supreme Leader Nuclear-holocaust-in-a-box wasn't reason enough.

That almost strikes me as totally irrelevant, actually. For the US it does all the good of Oil trapped under 32 miles miles of Antarctic ice and rock. Plus, China was already the primary source for those materials, so it is a) not remotely surprising the nearby nation of Northern Koreastan has a lot, and b) the Chinese have their fingers ALL over that cookie jar. And frankly I think the West would rather buy from China then any government Kim Land might have for the next 20 years or so, whether under the Un or the UN.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:36:35 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

That's all well and good, except that Executioner Smough just straight-up murdered the leader of the pro-China faction. Now, maybe Fat Albert is still willing to work with China, but the way things have been going between them lately suggests that North Korea and China aren't getting along anymore. The All-Consuming Devourer clearly wants to be as singularly powerful as his predecessors.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

This is becoming the "Nickname Kim Jung Un" thread, isn't it?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Nickname Kim-Jong Un Thread
« Reply #2441 on: December 13, 2013, 10:36:51 pm »

This is becoming the "Nickname Kim Jung Un" thread, isn't it?
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: December 13, 2013, 10:48:29 pm »

Has the Stay puft Marshmallow Man been used yet?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: December 13, 2013, 10:58:34 pm »

Yep.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: December 13, 2013, 11:01:29 pm »

The Michelin Overlord
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 341