Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515228 times)

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to easily destroy an engine, put many quantities of iron/steel filings in the oil and cut a hole in the oil filter. Should take under two minutes to do if you google the location of the filter beforehand. Say goodbye to just about everything.

I'm not talking from experience. At all.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

If you want to easily destroy an engine, put many quantities of iron/steel filings in the oil and cut a hole in the oil filter. Should take under two minutes to do if you google the location of the filter beforehand. Say goodbye to just about everything.

I'm not talking from experience. At all.

We're slowly approaching the point where blowing up the car seems more efficient.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Guys, this is getting really complicated and kind of expensive maybe. I mean, you need internet access for this last plan! This is North Korea we're talking about.

What if we just dropped a rock on it? Like, a really big one.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if we just dropped a rock on it? Like, a really big one.

You'd need a crane for that! This is North Korea we're talking about.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

What if we made it in a North Korean factory?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what if we just asked glorious leader to wish it into exploding and not waste our time with cranes

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what if we just asked glorious leader to wish it into exploding and not waste our time with cranes

Shame on myself for not regarding our glorious leader as the primary origin and solution for all things and problems.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shame on myself for not regarding our glorious leader as the primary origin and solution for all things and problems.

for admitting to heresy, instead of death penalty you will receive one million years labor camp thank you for working with the glorious motherland

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

for admitting to heresy, instead of death penalty you will receive one million years labor camp thank you for working with the glorious motherland
In the evil land of evil capitalist imperialist evilness, you would be executed by firing squad, then they will use their evil capitalist zombie-making machines to bring you back to life, then execute you again.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I'm fairly certain they didn't just toss in a plane and pile sugar over it. They probably covered it in something beforehand.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

I'm fairly certain they didn't just toss in a plane and pile sugar over it. They probably covered it in something beforehand.

You are mistaken!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

This is North Korea we're talking about. They probably covered it in maple syrup.

...wait a minute, maple syrup. I knew that Canada was up to something fishy!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

This is North Korea we're talking about. They probably covered it in maple syrup.

This explains everything.  That "theft" of six million pounds of maple syrup in 2012 was actually part of a nefarious Communist plot; the arrests were just a cover for the government. 

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This explains everything.  That "theft" of six million pounds of maple syrup in 2012 was actually part of a nefarious Communist plot; the arrests were just a cover for the government. 

Canada confirmed for North Korea ally.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Canada confirmed for North Korea ally.
Hmm. Doesn't Canada have oil?
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 341