Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436997 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((To be fair, it was their mistake giving us downtime.
I don't think my arson will overly impact the mission, though - at worst we can bluff and say that we don't know how they caught fire, at best someone'll put it out and punish Xan for pyromania.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((...Are you serious?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I know this isn't something you guys would expect of me, but I support Feyri's idea of giving these servant girls some top clothing."

((At least one should survive. Assuming an 11-year-old can drag two adult women out of a burning room.))
((Lyra is with me, and I'm with the servant with me. Us three are outside of the burning room you're all in and in one of the adjacent corridors.

No servant going by the name of Kitten is near me. But you are. Nobody's screaming fire though.

Hey security. Fix that.))
((That halves who Grate needs to haul out...but if Kitten resists, they're both doomed.))

((Grate is an Ender Wiggin motherfucker. That's not bad or anything, it's just how I perceptive him at certain moments."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...Are you serious?))
((They called the HMRC. They've gotta be desperate, but they knew what they were doing when they called us.
Or they shortly will.))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I know this isn't something you guys would expect of me, but I support Feyri's idea of giving these servant girls some top clothing."
I need to ask Miss Feyri if this is actually Miss May.

((Grate is an Ender Wiggin motherfucker. That's not bad or anything, it's just how I perceptive him at certain moments.))
((Hey, I take it as a compliment. Although this isn't a situation where Ender's superior intellect would compensate for his diminutive stature.))

((...Are you serious?))
((They called the HMRC. They've gotta be desperate, but they knew what they were doing when they called us.
Or they shortly will.))
((I'm still blaming you.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I encourage you to; Xan's kinda a nihilistic dick.
He doesn't rhyme.))
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Grate is an Ender Wiggin motherfucker. That's not bad or anything, it's just how I perceptive him at certain moments.))
((Hey, I take it as a compliment. Although this isn't a situation where Ender's superior intellect would compensate for his diminutive stature.))

((What about Ender's CQC and Martial Arts expertise? By the end of the first book he's already mastered the "Punch People in the Nuts Until They Die" technique.))

((I encourage you to; Xan's kinda a nihilistic dick.
He doesn't rhyme.))

((How can one be a dick when you're an eunuch? There's a pretty good chance a lot of Xan's behavior is centered around him not having a penis.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((I'm telling you, it's all a plan. The UWM sent you here because they know exactly how well the HMRC fucks up when there are civilians involved and they're hoping your incompetence will lead to the death of the king. After he's dead they will give all the power to the costume parasites. It's a conspiracy I tell you! I'm not crazy! It all fits!))

((@TCM: Someone's been listening to Freud...))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait, he has no genetalia?
*checks backstory*
Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that. No, this is mostly due to 'death is life and life is abomination' worldview.))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What about Ender's CQC and Martial Arts expertise? By the end of the first book he's already mastered the "Punch People in the Nuts Until They Die" technique.))
((Actually, the dying bit was more...wait, before we continue, is there anyone who minds spoilers to Ender's Game?
Anyways, seeing as Grate wants to save Kitten, I can't see it helping much.))

((I'm telling you, it's all a plan. The UWM sent you here because they know exactly how well the HMRC fucks up when there are civilians involved and they're hoping your incompetence will lead to the death of the king. After he's dead they will give all the power to the costume parasites. It's a conspiracy I tell you! I'm not crazy! It all fits!))
((I was with you until the costume parasites.))

((...'death is life and life is abomination' worldview.))
((See why I say you play omnicidalists too much?))

((So...Many...NINJAS!))
Sig

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((I believe the point of the mission was to let everything fall to bits, and allow the king to pick up the pieces. Well, right now, it isn't so much falling, as exploding....))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And we didn't even help ruin the revolution first...

You have to wonder if the HMRC were "accidentally" royally-ordered by the Revolution. Maybe he's freaking out in his palace because this is the first he's heard of it.))
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perhaps burning a potentially idiosyncratic uniform was a bit of an overkill..."
"Okay, I've set up my rifle. You should all now be able to access the scope's view feed now and if required, fire the weapon remotely via your wrist-pads. If I should attach the turret module, you should be able to aim it as well."
{"Set up your rifle? Charles, you are unauthorized to fire anything from any gun you possess while in this area. Respect the people, please?

"...I didn't know that you could set up your rifle for remote control."
}
"Don't worry, I'm not going to fire it at all if possible. I've just set it up now because if we actually end up in a situation where we'll need it, I doubt we'll have enough time to set it up then. Currently, I'll just use the scope to share footage of anything significant.
It never was my rifle anyway, someone left it in the armory with two full magazines and a note giving permission for anyone to take it. I didn't know that it could do that either until I examined it before we went into cryo, whoever made this was probably some sort of barbaric sadist but regardless, they included quite a few features that I can use."

((It isn't in radio color :p))

"Did you check for any identifying insignia? Usually, guns have their mark of who made it, so if its customized then there would at least be a mark."
((I misread and thought that Feyri was nearby which wouldn't warrant the use of radio communication.))
"No marks are insignias, it seems to have nothing to identify it's creator at all for some reason. Also, the clothes are still burning, are these suits fireproof? Because I may have to put out that fire soon."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"No marks are insignias, it seems to have nothing to identify it's creator at all for some reason. Also, the clothes are still burning, are these suits fireproof? Because I may have to put out that fire soon."

"Fire? Put it out! Who is stupid enough to cause a fire here?"

((...Are you serious?))
Or they shortly will.))
((Ugh, labels and reputation.  :-\))

((I believe the point of the mission was to let everything fall to bits, and allow the king to pick up the pieces. Well, right now, it isn't so much falling, as exploding....))
((We haven't even gotten to the crucial part and people are going all carefree and doing what they like.

>_>

Best idea ever.[/sarcasm]))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:51:54 pm by Tiruin »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait, he has no genetalia?
*checks backstory*
Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that. No, this is mostly due to 'death is life and life is abomination' worldview.))

((No, it's definitely the lack of penis.))
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 243