Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 437125 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Wait, he has no genetalia?
*checks backstory*
Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that. No, this is mostly due to 'death is life and life is abomination' worldview.))

((No, it's definitely the lack of penis.))
((Really? Not the being raised by a mother he stitched together out of corpse bits named Blonko?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"I know this isn't something you guys would expect of me, but I support Feyri's idea of giving these servant girls some top clothing."
I need to ask Miss Feyri if this is actually Miss May.
"Yes she is, Grate. What's on your mind?"
((Why would Grate need to answer? You can read his thoughts! Or at least what I intended to be thoughts.
...What's SOP for thought-bubbles around here?))

"No marks are insignias, it seems to have nothing to identify it's creator at all for some reason. Also, the clothes are still burning, are these suits fireproof? Because I may have to put out that fire soon."
"Fire? Put it out! Who is stupid enough to cause a fire here?"
Grate points to Xan as he drags Kitten out of the burning room with his other hand.

*checks backstory*
Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that. No, this is mostly due to 'death is life and life is abomination' worldview.))

((Really? Not the being raised by a mother he stitched together out of corpse bits named Blonko?))
((What is WRONG with you?))
((...Wait, were the bits named Blonko or was the mother named Blonko?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was bored.))
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*checks backstory*

((Pfft, that's some playground shit. Surrogate corpse mother? Great, you can join the rest of privileged middle-class kids. So much angst.

Penis on the other hand? Real deal.))

"I know this isn't something you guys would expect of me, but I support Feyri's idea of giving these servant girls some top clothing."
((Why would Grate need to answer? You can read his thoughts! Or at least what I intended to be thoughts.

((Feyri's not telepathic, if I understand what you're saying.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((MetaXan: What's a penis?))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((TCM: What I was saying is, Grate was thinking that sentence.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((There doesn't really seem to be a standard for thoughts.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Shall we make one?
How many people have their normal speech-text italicised? Underlined?))
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Shall we make one?
How many people have their normal speech-text italicised? Underlined?))

((A lot, for both.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dangit. Looks like we'll need special characters to replace the quotation marks.

<Does this look like thinking to you?>))
Sig

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((I just use simple italics for thoughts. Although my posts are... narrative is the right word? So I don't need to do much more.
Example: What are those people doing?! thought Paris with a mix of confusion and frustration as he reviewed the mission so far.
Italics are sometimes not that easy to distinguish! thought Paris as he looked at the message preview, the realisation dawning on him.
And nobody is using pure italics for character speech. I think.
But speaking convention are pretty loose. You can get away with just about anything as long as the others understand your intentions... or if you've trained them good enough.))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:25:42 pm by Parisbre56 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Oops! :x

My mistake! I didn't see the lack of quotation marks there! Sorry! Editing! I found it weird that it was stated in the third place but my mind shuffled that under 'he said it.'))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If you want to react to Grate, you can react to Grate pointing at Xan.))
Sig

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((I would've edited this in, but you posted.))
"No marks are insignias, it seems to have nothing to identify it's creator at all for some reason. Also, the clothes are still burning, are these suits fireproof? Because I may have to put out that fire soon."
Grate points to Xan as he drags Kitten out of the burning room with his other hand.
...Oh great.
"Xan, why did you just do that? Boredom is not a sufficient excuse!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

((GWG, just keep the thoughts uncolored and you'll be fine I think.))
((Tiruin, how did Feyri know Lyra's uniform was messed up without knowing that it's on fire? meh, w/e))
((As for if the suits are fireproof, as mentioned in my sig, you can coat them in molten metal and they'll pretty much just become stiff and turn you into a statue. they're almost totally fire-immune.))

"Oh-aw. That's just.."

Feyri made a  :-\ and began to take off (her own) uniform, giving it to Lyra.

"Take mine. Shai, do you know where we can get other uniforms by the way?"
look at the offered uniform for three seconds, then slowly take it and set it on my shoulders, then look down at the rather large amount of fabric trailing down on the floor. ((Lyra is pretty tiny compared to Feyri))
shake my head horzontally twice, then hand the uniform back to Feyri.
"Nah, you keep it. We'll find a use for that later!"
look down at the uniform in my hands, mouth slightly open, for two seconds, then look back at Feyri for half a second, then back down at the uniform. Next spread it out over the floor and fold it up. Afterwards pick the folded uniform back up and look off to the right of Shai and Feyri.

"Xan, why did you just do that? Boredom is not a sufficient excuse!"
Turn and slowly back up to the hallway wall until I bump into it, holding the folded uniform against my chest with crossed arms. Look between Xan and Feyri over roughly three second intervals.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 243