Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 435706 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"So, who wants to go into the town with me?"

"Ooh, ooh! I do! I do!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

"...Make sure to wear those uniforms as well; they're quite important."
"Why?"
Ask

follow behind the messenger, hands behind my back, looking down and to the left.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I will go into the town.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll volunteer for the first gate shift, however long we decide those are going to be. Makes sense to me to go with either 2 8-hour shifts, or just have the entire day be 1 shift, since it's only 16 hours.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charles inspects his uniform. He doesn't want to risk another possible contamination.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Those who're going into town, you will all form the first watch. I'd really like to begin with the four-four-two strategy we have, however I'm staying behind in the Palace unless the majority wants me out there."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Can I stay here with you, too, Miss Feyri?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll watch over you Grate, don't you worry. Just remember our objective, ok?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grate nods.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Wonderful, dear groundskeeper! Simply wonderful! You are a credit to your profession! I could kiss you, but there's a faceplate in the way and you'd probably take it the wrong way. Anyway, see ya later, buddy!"

Wave to gardener and replace the sprayer head. Then go back to the group.

You screw the new head onto the hose, making a mental note that crushing it in your hands isn't an effective method of using it. You wave to the gardener and then wander back to the group.

"...Make sure to wear those uniforms as well; they're quite important."
"Why?"
Ask

follow behind the messenger, hands behind my back, looking down and to the left.

"Because they mark you as an upper caste with authority over the lower castes. Without it you could be mistaken as simple violent hooligans. I would assume the law enforcers of your worlds wear uniforms as well?"

Charles inspects his uniform. He doesn't want to risk another possible contamination.
[intuition:2]
It's a very pretty uniform/alien parasite. You know that much for sure.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But surely our Mk suits already indicate our status? Anyway, our reputation is as a legion of violent, murderous hooligans to begin with, the absence of a proper uniform would indicate our supposed barbarism and hence help intimidate hostiles."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, Feyri! May I ask you to test my invention on some agitators/willing or unwilling test subjects? I tried to spray someone in the face with this device, but only succeeded in crushing it in my hands. I'm kind of a klutz with these things, so be a dear and help out, please. I've got plenty of ammo for it, so if you need a refill, come to me and I'll help out!"

If Feyri agrees, hand her the chemical sprayer. Follow May if she goes anywhere.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But surely our Mk suits already indicate our status? Anyway, our reputation is as a legion of violent, murderous hooligans to begin with, the absence of a proper uniform would indicate our supposed barbarism and hence help intimidate hostiles."
"Yeah, well I don't like that reputation, and I'd love it if we changed it to a disciplined legion, in the very least. And guess why the servants were without upper body covering?

"Because they heard that our customs deal with nudity. Which isn't one thing I'd like ascribed to me, thanks.

"So please, everyone. Keep your best personality on you."

"Hey, Feyri! May I ask you to test my invention on some agitators/willing or unwilling test subjects? I tried to spray someone in the face with this device, but only succeeded in crushing it in my hands. I'm kind of a klutz with these things, so be a dear and help out, please. I've got plenty of ammo for it, so if you need a refill, come to me and I'll help out!"

If Feyri agrees, hand her the chemical sprayer. Follow May if she goes anywhere.
"Sure.

"What's in this and what does it do?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grate nods. "Can we kill these things before we wear them?"
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sure.

"What's in this and what does it do?"

"I hope it will work as a nonlethal disabling agent, though it's actually this marvelous little chemical and xenobiological enzyme cocktail known as Xeno Spit. I've determined that five drops of it cause debilitating hallucinations and so forth, and I was about to test whether inhalation of it works equally well on the grounds that the principle holds true with booze - breathing booze actually works faster than drinking it to get you drunk. Now, what I'm really hoping for is that a good dash of Xeno Spit to the airways will manage to disable or at least debilitate the subject to a point where they can be subdued with ease. However, I'm not sure that's exactly what will happen, and I'm apparently not qualified to spray people in faces with the stuff, as I broke my sprayer when I tried it myself on a servant girl. So now I'm asking you, fearless leader, to test this invention against agitators. If the Xeno Spit works perfectly, we have a good weapon. If it works imperfectly, we have a good party favor. If it kills people, we still have a weapon. If it doesn't work at all, we can still drink the ammo."

Stacy takes a deep breath after the rapid-fire explanation.

"Do you have any questions or moral objections to the use of unknown xenobiological enzymes against silly agitators?"
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 243