Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 435730 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: TROJAN MAN
« Reply #1590 on: August 08, 2013, 01:30:24 pm »

Accept help up, though still burn the hand that fired the gun.

Retribution over and done with. Now, did you see where they went?

Quote from: Xan->May
Which direction did you go?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: Revenge of the Speech Roll
« Reply #1591 on: August 08, 2013, 02:36:54 pm »

(([1] Xan stares at Stacy's hand in punishment. It does not seem to be affected; there seems to be some kind of protective field! Xan feels a pain in his right hand and looks at it. Well, this explains why Stacy's hand wasn't burning.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 08, 2013, 04:43:36 pm »

Pantomime taking off a backpack and opening it. Attempt to be patient in the face of the [Speech: 1-1]. Make mental note to find a proper translation program. Also make a quick note of what color their clothing is

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: TROJAN MAN
« Reply #1593 on: August 08, 2013, 10:13:06 pm »

Quote from: Xan->May
Which direction did you go?

Quote from: May->Xan
Forward I guess, going to round up me some pork & gravy!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 09, 2013, 01:57:42 am »

after that long silence from the people who woke me up, and having neither seen nor heard any reason for me to bother getting up, close my eyes and go back to sleep.
edit: Feyri wakes me back up in a moment.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:23:09 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 09, 2013, 02:09:01 am »

after that long silence from the people who woke me up, and having neither seen nor heard any reason for me to bother getting up, close my eyes and go back to sleep.
((How long do you plan to sleep? Because Piecewise doesn't really require more than one turn.

Also, did I mention that a high speech character like mine would be very useful in this mission? Yes I did. But I'm just saying it again because I can't force myself to shut up about it.))

EDIT: I'm a dyslexic fish.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:17:16 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 09, 2013, 02:14:26 am »

((How do you plan to sleep? Because Piecewise doesn't really require more than one turn.

Also, did I mention that a high speech character like mine would be very useful in this mission? Yes I did. But I'm just saying it again because I can't force myself to shut up about it.))
((by... sleeping? and yes, he would. but that would make the mission less funny.))

((keep in mind that you have backup in the barracks if needed.))
EDIT:
((oh, how long? until it's about time for shift change. so probably only a couple more turns.))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:53:42 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 09, 2013, 04:36:05 am »

((keep in mind that you have backup in the barracks if needed.))
EDIT:
((oh, how long? until it's about time for shift change. so probably only a couple more turns.))

(( We did radio that there were people, though it's not like things have gone terribly wrong quite yet.

And how long til shift change will depend largely on how long til 'business as usual', as in true Einsteinian fashion, the passage of time is highly relative. Sadly, it seems to be relative to our current propensity for failure. For my part, I was planning to call someone out to replace us before mid-day, with further plans to sleep for the rest of the day.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 09, 2013, 04:35:21 pm »

"Um...Miss Feyri? What were you going to do here?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 09, 2013, 08:39:16 pm »

"Um...Miss Feyri? What were you going to do here?"
"Make sure everyone's alright."

Seeing Lyra huddle on the bed again, Feyri nudged her and relayed a message. "Grate, Lyra, if there's nobody else who was supposed to stay at the palace other than us, then I suppose we must make our own path. Help the others. Get information. The night's still out. Do both of you remember where the rest are, or where the messenger is?"

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Skylar
Update on your plan?

How's Stacy doing? What are the men doing?

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = May.
Hi May, it's nice to talk to you again.

Where are you and what were you doing?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: August 09, 2013, 09:07:43 pm »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = May.
Hi May, it's nice to talk to you again.

Where are you and what were you doing?

Quote from: May = Feyri.
Hai!

In town. Pursuit of Persons of Interests. Have to run. Can't talk.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 09, 2013, 09:50:27 pm »

"Okay. What do you want me to do?"
Sig

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 09, 2013, 10:25:18 pm »

"Map this place out, Grate, and help me coordinate with the others. Find someone in authority who conducts the security detail."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 09, 2013, 11:27:31 pm »

after being nudged by Feyri, get up and try to use my wrist-comp to get GPS-cordinates or other, similar, locations, for the rest of the team. cross-reference them with Faith's Map where possible.

Succeed or fail, go to the gatehouse afterwards

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 09, 2013, 11:28:44 pm »

Charles remains in the palace, remotely aiming his turret. He examines each of the unknown figures.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 243