Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 437134 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: The Calm before the storm
« Reply #2115 on: October 02, 2013, 11:06:33 am »

(I'd always assumed Jim could do that when he was a robot and acted as such, and was never called on it. All the same, it's probably good to ask PW, just in case.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: October 02, 2013, 12:30:53 pm »

((Most likely.  I consider it a fair assumption that Steve is watching everything you do.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: October 02, 2013, 01:37:08 pm »

((I get the feeling this guy will start coughing up usable information the moment the subject of said intell is shooting at us.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: October 02, 2013, 01:51:11 pm »

((One of the girls could pop up with a question related to the info due to the fact if I did it, that'd be a bit of a sudden shift of Milno' line of conversation. I'm trying to move there slowly, but it might end up being too late. Maybe shoveling several questions in a single post until I get to the point.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: This is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #2119 on: October 03, 2013, 07:21:57 am »

((By the way, you know what would be a "funny" way to deal with the rebellion?

Offer the topless women to the people. They will rape them, and then hopefully disperse.

And this is actually not a rape joke. That's actually happened in history, with the Bible, book of Prophets being the prime example. Just something to consider. Except that so many people will probably be offended by it, that it's probably not really practical on this forum.))

((Or they might, you know, not rape them. They have hoes in the city after all.

You know would be funny? If your character got raped. I'm not saying that out of malice. Hell, I'm not saying it should/would happen anyways. But if it did, it would be fucking funny.

Better yet, BFEL's Stephen Hawking. That's funny just thinking about it.

Disclaimer: Rape is not funny. ))
((OK, JUST now found this and gotta say, WHAT THE HELL TCM?
I mean really, that is just fundamentally, horribly wrong.
Its STEPHEN HAWKING. ALL CAPS. INSISTENT TERMINOLOGY BITCH.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: October 03, 2013, 07:39:07 am »

((And BFEL isn't the person who made the original rape comment. And backing something up by saying "It happened in the Bible!" is dumb. Lot giving the mob his daughters is hardly the worst thing in the "Good Book".))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: October 03, 2013, 08:19:16 am »

((And BFEL isn't the person who made the original rape comment. And backing something up by saying "It happened in the Bible!" is dumb. Lot giving the mob his daughters is hardly the worst thing in the "Good Book".))
((No shit, I mean from an objective standpoint that book portrays God as Hitler with superpowers. I have no idea why people willingly worship that. Just no fucking idea.

Also the joke was that I wasn't upset about the implied/suggested rape of my character, but that my characters name wasn't written in caps :P))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:21:05 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2122 on: October 03, 2013, 09:30:56 am »

((I wonder, would the robot bodies be able to transmit messages without speaking or typing? It would make sense for us to be able to, but I thought it might be a good idea to ask before assuming.))
You can brain transmit text.

((I get the feeling this guy will start coughing up usable information the moment the subject of said intell is shooting at us.))
Don't blame poor Rasta O'malley for not dishing out information. No one is asking him about it!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2123 on: October 03, 2013, 09:45:29 am »

((Well, you can't blame them for not asking. It's not like they're 3 armed synthflesh/sharkmist supersoldiers stuck in a desolate maintenance hallway along with a puny human maintenance person with no radio or weapons that might hold vital information about our mission.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: October 03, 2013, 10:58:07 am »

(Thearpox, TCM, BFEL: what the fuck is wrong with you?)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: October 03, 2013, 01:12:40 pm »

((Well, you can't blame them for not asking. It's not like they're 3 armed synthflesh/sharkmist supersoldiers stuck in a desolate maintenance hallway along with a puny human maintenance person with no radio or weapons that might hold vital information about our mission.))

((Ah Paris, your sarcasm has the grace and subtlety of a rainbow rhinoceros violently charging in. While on fire.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: October 03, 2013, 03:50:26 pm »

((It's not like we're actually trying for once to be subtle and avoid blowing our cover so soon and the only person actually posting happens to be me. It's not like we're in a stealth mission and he's an innocent we should avoid killing.))

Milno rubs the back of his head like he was suddenly ashamed of something. "You know, about the thing that got the higher-ups shaken and people've talking about. I think I was too drunk the last few times people tried to explain to me and the girls" the young man uses his head to point towards Faith and Simus. "Won't repeat it even if I promise to hook em up with someone nice. Could you give me a rundown?"

Talk, obtain answer.

((Sorry about the delay, by the way. :P))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:56:30 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2127 on: October 03, 2013, 04:13:11 pm »

((Yeah, I understand, it's fun to have a chance to do something different. Just ignore me, I just like throwing rainbow rhinos.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: October 03, 2013, 04:24:35 pm »

((Don't worry, I was mostly poking fun at my zombie helpers, though by now I've mostly relented to just poking them via PMs if necessary.))
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: October 03, 2013, 07:51:00 pm »

((Simus isn't doing much because, in-character, she doesn't know what to do, at least with regards to keeping the prying eyes company.))

If it can be made securely, Simus messages Steve, thanking the body she's in that she needs not type nor speak aloud to do so. To everyone else, she continues to blend in with the wall.

Quote from:  To: Steve
Steve, can we get a status update? Also, we've got some potentially important information to pass on to you if Milno can bluff it out of a set of prying civilian eyes he decided to let hang around.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:03:23 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 243