Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 437119 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: Next time, No prisoners.
« Reply #2865 on: November 23, 2013, 03:00:18 pm »

"AAAAAARGH! FUCK! FUCK IT! FUCK YOU! NOT AGAIN! WHY DO YOU IDIOTS ALWAYS GO AND DO THAT?! WHY DO YOU NOT LET ME HELP YOU?! ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE THE UWM FOR CAUSING THIS! ANDI HATE THIS TWISTED UNIVERSE, WHERE PEOPLE DIE FOR THOSE UWM IDIOTS!"
((I on the other hand am enjoying this very much.))

Keep screaming and running and cursing the world and the UWM, ask Steve for directions if necessary. Hope that either the overload can be outrun on foot or that I'm running towards Gilgamesh.

((@Kriellya: The previous suicide was a UWM officer that committed suicide via monorazor to the head due to alien sharkmist influence while I was trying to save him.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: November 23, 2013, 03:12:17 pm »

((@Kriellya: The previous suicide was a UWM officer that committed suicide via monorazor to the head due to alien sharkmist influence while I was trying to save him.))
(( Ah, I'd forgotten about that one :P ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: November 23, 2013, 05:01:37 pm »

((Yay, now me and Jack can be friends!))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: November 23, 2013, 05:03:50 pm »

((We could just repeatedly kill Grate and have Xan consume the corpses, who knows? Maybe his biomass will be subject to quantum mechanics as a result.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: November 23, 2013, 05:10:15 pm »

((We could just repeatedly kill Grate and have Xan consume the corpses, who knows? Maybe his biomass will be subject to quantum mechanics as a result.))
((There's a problem, however. These individuals would be subject to repeated ampings, beatings by four-armed synthflesh titans, and...well, whatever Feyri and Lyra can do to whatever's left after Jim's done, I guess.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: November 23, 2013, 05:17:16 pm »

((There's a problem, however. These individuals would be subject to repeated ampings, beatings by four-armed synthflesh titans, and...well, whatever Feyri and Lyra can do to whatever's left after Jim's done, I guess.))
((Feyri has the Gungnir, and you do not want to be targeted by an enraged 4-foot-tall housecat. Seriously.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: November 23, 2013, 05:24:11 pm »

((Well, yes, but if you are also on the hit list of a 9-foot-tall artificial supersoldier with four arms and space magic, a catgirl isn't exactly the most threatening thing.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: November 23, 2013, 05:31:28 pm »

((Well, yes, but if you are also on the hit list of a 9-foot-tall artificial supersoldier with four arms and space magic, a catgirl isn't exactly the most threatening thing.))
((The 9-foot tall artificial supersoldier might still exercise restraint because he knows how easy it is for him to kill you. The catgirl, on the other hand, is much more likely to go all-out. Also, Jim is better at inflicting damage - but Lyra can inflict pain.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2873 on: November 23, 2013, 05:51:34 pm »

(( I'm now very concerned for your characters wellbeing, Paris :P
And now that I'm on the right track with 'honorable combat', I understand the drive to disable. Should be fun to watch, cause this is definitely not a world that agrees with such things. It may also not have helped my understanding that I have absolutely no knowledge of Clint Eastwood's movies, and thus no concept of those characters :P ))
((Hey, I haven't seen much of Clint Eastwood myself. And he's nothing like my character, from the little I've seen.
The story behind the name is actually this:))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:02:32 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: November 23, 2013, 05:54:18 pm »

((The 9-foot tall artificial supersoldier might still exercise restraint because he knows how easy it is for him to kill you. The catgirl, on the other hand, is much more likely to go all-out. Also, Jim is better at inflicting damage - but Lyra can inflict pain.))
((I'm sure that Jim would be willing to lose a bit of restraint and cause a bit of pain if he was pushed.))

(( I'm now very concerned for your characters wellbeing, Paris :P
And now that I'm on the right track with 'honorable combat', I understand the drive to disable. Should be fun to watch, cause this is definitely not a world that agrees with such things. It may also not have helped my understanding that I have absolutely no knowledge of Clint Eastwood's movies, and thus no concept of those characters :P ))
((Hey, I haven't seen much of Clint Eastwood myself. And he's nothing like my character, from the little I've seen.
The story behind the name is actually this:))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((That explains why he's been acting so non-cowboy-ey!))
Sig

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: November 23, 2013, 07:03:50 pm »

"Damn!"

Spot what happened on the feeds.  Then start running in the other direction.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: November 23, 2013, 07:17:43 pm »

((So lets take a vote, would you rather be nearby that amp overload, or nearby the new Grate? :P
I'm trying to measure my atrocity level, so this is for SCIENCE.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2877 on: November 23, 2013, 07:29:57 pm »

((Amp overload, all the way. It's a known quantity (kind of). As long as you can run, you'll be (relatively) okay.

We don't know what Quantum Grate might do.

Quantum Grate... sounds like some scientific principle or physics experiment, like a way to separate some subatomic particles from others.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: November 23, 2013, 08:11:23 pm »

((Or a reaalllly badass cheese grater.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: November 23, 2013, 08:15:54 pm »

(( I'd rather be near the Sword. Which, conveniently, is where I was! I'm also moving towards Quantum Grate, though... so I guess that means I'd rather be near a quantum anomaly than a biological one? Yeah, that sounds like me XD ))
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 243