Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 437122 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: Next time, No prisoners.
« Reply #2895 on: November 24, 2013, 12:48:09 am »

((@Zako: I had the EMM turned on a few turns ago and I talked to piecewise, so the wave of mutation hitting Milno is going to be retconned. I almost decided to keep the result just to see what mutation I'd get, but I'd rather not tempt fate.

Also, here's hoping the amp's already ran out of juice or we'll have to keep dashing for our lives.))

"Old man, you are a liability." Milno says without even a moment's worth of hesitation.

Use the super-powered dash in every straight hallway found in order to escape in case the effect is still expanding. In case it isn't, see from a distance what exactly happened to Jack and report it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: November 24, 2013, 01:03:52 am »

((I hear that. Editing my action so I keep booking it.))

Bishop blinked in shock at Milno as he kept running.

"I sure hope you aren't calling ME old. Cause I'm not, even though I may look like it."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: November 24, 2013, 01:12:36 am »

((Hrmm. I wonder what would have happened to Milno, because he isn't quite human already, what with his sharkmist symbiosis.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: November 24, 2013, 01:53:41 am »

(( You know, I was just wondering about that. And now I'm terrified about that, in the line of 'oh gods milno is a walking sharkmist infestation'
'scuse me while I go look up what the good doctor told Milno about his friend the sharkmist XD ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: November 24, 2013, 02:11:42 am »

((Could you post the link to us when you get it?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: November 24, 2013, 03:14:21 am »

(( *whistles*

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg4068155#msg4068155

Can't wait to get you in a circumstance where something *happens* because of that. Almost a shame, this could have been one of those circumstances :P ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: November 24, 2013, 09:42:11 am »

((I'm going to experiment with sharkmist after the current mission ends. I'm curious, and though aliens anything tend to be dangerous, I need to have an idea of what both the symbiosis and the gauntlet are capable of.

Which reminds me I'll probably upgrade my MkIII yet again to add nutrient-paste to the list of things it can inject into the wearer, so that the sharkmist mutation can get its energy out of Milno's body reliably without sucking matter from somewhere else. Either that or people can donate their arms mid-mission.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: November 24, 2013, 10:10:24 am »

((I wonder what would happen if Quantum Grate entered the mutation field.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: November 24, 2013, 10:13:28 am »

((Doom Horror.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: November 24, 2013, 10:17:20 am »

((I wonder what would happen if Quantum Grate entered the mutation field.))
((What if he met Timmy?

Also who is scarier, Timmy or Quantum Grate?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2905 on: November 24, 2013, 10:20:06 am »

((Also who is scarier, Timmy or Quantum Grate?))
((That's a tough choice.
On one hand, Quantum Grate is immortal while there's a chance Timmy can be killed.
On the other hand, Timmy is a space magic god, while (so far) Grate appears to be only human.
I'd say... Timmy.

EDIT: Oh, and I just realized we had the first amp overload and the first space magic overload not caused by the HMRC.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: November 24, 2013, 12:28:45 pm »

((Second space magic overload actually, the serial killer overloaded someone's mcirowave manipulator to raze the town.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: November 24, 2013, 02:25:09 pm »

Theodore sees some people running towards him.  "Oh, are we done here?
He turns around and starts running to, if people are running, there is generally a good reason.
RUN AWAY!!!
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: November 24, 2013, 03:39:46 pm »

Theodore sees some people running towards him.  "Oh, are we done here?
He turns around and starts running to, if people are running, there is generally a good reason.
RUN AWAY!!!

(( Now I'm confused, I though Jack (the horribly mutated victim still in the field) was Alarith's character ))

Edit:: (( Yeah, Alarith, you magically changed your name to Theodore, but that won't save you from the mutation field you're sitting in :P I'm sure PW will appropriately interpret your action ))
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:42:21 pm by Kriellya »

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: November 24, 2013, 10:33:53 pm »

((Yeah Kriellya, I changed my name because someone was already named Jack, I think that PW saw that, but if I got/get horribly mutated I accept my fate.))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 243