Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Forgotten beasts and forgotten polls. Is there a way to take this down?

I am an option
- 0 (0%)
I am a better option
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 20, 2013, 03:45:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 87

Author Topic: The Forgotten Beast Art Contest 2: Stasno Nokastomsu, A Bloated Towering Ape!  (Read 285432 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Well, seeing as how a winner hasn't been picked yet, I guess I'll upload my late entry:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
...This guy gets my vote...

That's epic...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Hey, just a question. Seeing as this is the Forgotten Beast Art Contest, could small stories be used as well. They're a type of art, right? Besides, I'm terrible with the pencil. Maybe a new thread would be needed for that. I dunno.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, just a question. Seeing as this is the Forgotten Beast Art Contest, could small stories be used as well. They're a type of art, right? Besides, I'm terrible with the pencil. Maybe a new thread would be needed for that. I dunno.
More then likely

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Sumyunguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here is my crack at drawing. Hooray for MSPaint.

k33n

• Bay Watcher
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile

Very interesting colour palette.

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile

I love it. Especially the dwarf getting hosed.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.

I like how you just posted that up. No words. Just images. Jesus, I suppose I didn't really need to sleep tonight.

YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE PUT IT IN A SPOILER YOU MISBEGOTTEN SON OF A.....

No, I joke  :D. Really good, I like the detail. Also, is that....thing...in the middle a mouth or what...it...disturbs me.

I think it's a polyp, the living animal part of the coral.  Which somehow makes this even more creepy.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More then likely

Why the hell not? One issue I could foresee is some beasts come with their own stories; but that shouldn't really be a problem. Go for it.
If it becomes a thing, a new thread might be great. But until then, it's still !!ART!!.

oh and it's the 20th today, wasn't that the agreed upon deadline?

I'm glad it got delayed actually, because of the new and awesome art!

I'll message Kot to pick a winner.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:30:57 am by CognitiveDissonance »
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump. Haven't heard from Kot, but I get the impression they are here sporadically. I figure one more day is good, and we'll work out a result on Friday if need be. Sounds reasonable? For now,  think (but don't post) of your favorite :D
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.

Since today is Thanksgiving here in the US, I just made this up.  Anyone who wants to draw it is welcome; I might do one shortly myself.

The Forgotten Beast Yum has come!  A great, featherless turkey,  It has an aura of giving and thankfulness.  It sits on a platter, looking delicious.  Beware its deadly stuffing/tryptophan!
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since today is Thanksgiving here in the US, I just made this up.  Anyone who wants to draw it is welcome; I might do one shortly myself.

The Forgotten Beast Yum has come!  A great, featherless turkey,  It has an aura of giving and thankfulness.  It sits on a platter, looking delicious.  Beware its deadly stuffing/tryptophan!
This is epic...

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is epic...

Nah, it makes light of FBs. They live on fear, so taking that from them...well, I don't wanna know what will be creeping through your window this thanksgiving night, Nyxalinth
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.

This is epic...

Nah, it makes light of FBs. They live on fear, so taking that from them...well, I don't wanna know what will be creeping through your window this thanksgiving night, Nyxalinth

I'll be fine.  See, all I have to do is turn off Invaders in my dfinit, and--urgharragh!

Urist McNyx has been struck down!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is epic...

I'll be fine.  See, all I have to do is turn off Invaders in my dfinit, and--urgharragh!

Urist McNyx has been struck down!

Be hilarious if it were a turkey FB come to get his revenge  :D
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 87