Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 909721 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (42.06) - DF2016 - Newest version!
« Reply #690 on: May 08, 2016, 07:16:36 pm »

Kobolds do get a random weapon of a random material at embark. But if you remove them, you cant get it back ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 08, 2016, 08:43:06 pm »

I cannot get Kobold embark to work at all. In fact, I've had a huge disconnect with the settings section and what happens in the game. Even when I disable Dwarves in the settings window, I can still only embark using Dwarf civs, and even when I disable succubuses completely, they still seem to appear in the world and be playable in adventure mode. What gives?
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 08, 2016, 08:56:56 pm »

You need to regen to actually change settings

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2016, 09:12:41 pm »

You mean regen the world? I've tried that already my dude

dirkdragonslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Proficient Failure
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 08, 2016, 10:27:23 pm »

I think the Kobold interaction that turns critters into flux is broken, I tried 20 times and got nothing. I was doing this because I forgot to bring fireproof materials and was desperate for materials to start making glass daggers.

Thanks.
"Games come and go, and we all get tired of some games after time, but Dwarf Fortress seems to grab me by the leg every couple months and drags me back with it's bloody, ASCII claw. I think this game has given me Stockholm syndrome, but I love it so, and it's simplistic style yet extremely complex mechanics are like fine art, like a beautifully crafted ☼Cave Spider Silk Sock☼" - Dirk 3/31/2014
TAIL SHOOOOES!

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 08, 2016, 10:37:35 pm »

You mean regen the world? I've tried that already my dude

Did you select the race using the "active" column or the "fort" column in the civ tab of the launcher?

Darkond2100

• Bay Watcher
  • Intrepid Groundhog
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 08, 2016, 11:24:22 pm »

Maybe Soundsense should be included in the next update pack. It's working for 42.06 now
your hoard, your dwarves, and your fortress.
I prefer Hoard, Horde, and Hovel...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 08, 2016, 11:42:03 pm »

Was it ever not working?

Darkond2100

• Bay Watcher
  • Intrepid Groundhog
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 08, 2016, 11:46:05 pm »

No, I was thinking of Therapist.
your hoard, your dwarves, and your fortress.
I prefer Hoard, Horde, and Hovel...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #699 on: May 09, 2016, 02:49:20 am »

Maybe Soundsense should be included in the next update pack. It's working for 42.06 now
Soundsense is included, I just forgot the link in the UI ^^.

Check MasterworkDwarffortress/Utilities/Soundsense.

I cannot get Kobold embark to work at all. In fact, I've had a huge disconnect with the settings section and what happens in the game. Even when I disable Dwarves in the settings window, I can still only embark using Dwarf civs, and even when I disable succubuses completely, they still seem to appear in the world and be playable in adventure mode. What gives?
You open the GUI, make the changes, then start DF. If you want to change any setting, you need to close DF first, do the change, open DF again.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 09, 2016, 07:17:03 am »

Ok, I know that it's probably a public knowledge but I visit the forum only when I want to see a mod description/I have some bugs, so I don't know... how do you make this lists of people living in the world?

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 09, 2016, 07:56:30 am »

Ok, I know that it's probably a public knowledge but I visit the forum only when I want to see a mod description/I have some bugs, so I don't know... how do you make this lists of people living in the world?

Legends viewer. It's included with masterwork. Here's the thread to tell you what to do:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=154617

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #702 on: May 09, 2016, 09:09:56 am »

When you finished genning a world, and before you leave the worldgen, look at the bottom of the screen. One of the hotkeys mentioned there is P for export-world data. It can then be found in your dwarf fortress folder.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 09, 2016, 09:34:19 am »

You open the GUI, make the changes, then start DF. If you want to change any setting, you need to close DF first, do the change, open DF again.
I've done this, but I seem to have a huge disconnect between the GUI and the actual game. Any options that have to do with the civs/creatures are not applied at all :(

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #704 on: May 09, 2016, 10:19:16 am »

I've done this, but I seem to have a huge disconnect between the GUI and the actual game. Any options that have to do with the civs/creatures are not applied at all :(
Hate to say it, but thats not possible. The code behind it is the same as always; nothing changed on the civ tab.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 166