Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 909727 times)

Tezra DMar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (42.06) - DF2016 - Newest version!
« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2016, 10:40:43 pm »

One more question. Did you remove the manual in the new download? because it's not there when I click the file...

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2016, 10:44:09 pm »

Thanks Duane, that first batch is the harmless error.  (For the curious, it appears whenever a dwarf finishes constructing a building that does not have a building ID#.  This happens, for example, with floors.)

The second batch looks pretty typical, those are units that wanted to go somewhere and couldn't figure out a path to get there.  The errors don't repeat, so they just gave up and did something else.

Neither one seems to be the crash bug :(
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Duane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2016, 10:54:26 pm »

Apparently the last thing in the gamelog is that I hit amethyst. Any other files I could check for errors anywhere? They all end abruptly at weird points with no helpful information anywhere.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #768 on: May 13, 2016, 11:30:23 pm »

Apparently the last thing in the gamelog is that I hit amethyst. Any other files I could check for errors anywhere? They all end abruptly at weird points with no helpful information anywhere.
Hit amethyst, or Hit HIDDEN amethyst?

One more question. Did you remove the manual in the new download? because it's not there when I click the file...
Yes, I havent written one for the new mod yet.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Duane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: May 13, 2016, 11:32:42 pm »

Hit amethyst, or Hit HIDDEN amethyst?

Yes, I havent written one for the new mod yet.
Normal amethyst. I've encountered hidden gems before and had no problems. Are there any problems with Hidden Amethyst?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #770 on: May 13, 2016, 11:34:47 pm »

I dont know.

I had 1 crash after an awakened dacite was spawned, and you are the second person to report crashes as well.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Duane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 13, 2016, 11:45:58 pm »

I dont know.

I had 1 crash after an awakened dacite was spawned, and you are the second person to report crashes as well.
Yeah. I had started mining in one save - but was sticking to veins instead of layer stone. The game crashed as I found amethyst while mining a vein. Is there anything I can do to help you figure out the crashes? I could play another game up until it crashes and get as much info as I can. I really want to be able to play.

ZaPPPa

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 13, 2016, 11:47:38 pm »

Love this mod. Thanks for all the hard work.

Any chance of 'harder farming' and 'harder mining' making a comeback? I always really enjoyed the race against the clock to make the farms produce enough food underground before the provisions run out. Especially in embarks with no natural mud underground.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #773 on: May 13, 2016, 11:59:05 pm »

I dont know.

Yeah. I had started mining in one save - but was sticking to veins instead of layer stone. The game crashed as I found amethyst while mining a vein. Is there anything I can do to help you figure out the crashes? I could play another game up until it crashes and get as much info as I can. I really want to be able to play.
Well, you can quicksave a lot, and find a save that crashes reliably a few seconds later. I can then use that to test all kinds of stuff, narrowing down on the thing that crashes.

I sadly suspect the the-earth-strikes-back dfhack scripts, you could disable it in the GUI and see if you still get crashes.

Love this mod. Thanks for all the hard work.

Any chance of 'harder farming' and 'harder mining' making a comeback? I always really enjoyed the race against the clock to make the farms produce enough food underground before the provisions run out. Especially in embarks with no natural mud underground.
Yes, they will come back  8)

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 14, 2016, 12:25:56 am »

I've yet to give it a test, but how does the Leather Mod affect Jack Rats for kobolds? Do they give significantly less leather now than they used to since they are relatively small creatures?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #775 on: May 14, 2016, 01:35:11 am »

I've yet to give it a test, but how does the Leather Mod affect Jack Rats for kobolds? Do they give significantly less leather now than they used to since they are relatively small creatures?
Jack rats shouldnt be that small. Both the leather mod and jack rats are ported from the old mod, so its the same as always.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 14, 2016, 02:56:03 am »

Jack rats shouldnt be that small. Both the leather mod and jack rats are ported from the old mod, so its the same as always.

Phew....thank goodness. Leather and bone are what I make 90% of my Camp out of. Bone walls and leather floors. Living in style

Curlygraves

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 14, 2016, 12:40:59 pm »

I have come to express my extreme gratitude to all who work on this Masterwork madness. Hats off to you. I'm both thrilled to play and inspired to design through the fruits of your labors. Thank you, and thank you again.

I'll have strange creature RAWs for everybody before too long. :D
Highly Flammable.

Duane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 14, 2016, 11:57:13 pm »

I sold an Awakened Marble that was in a cage and my Broker literally burst into flames. Bug? Intentional? I laughed really hard regardless.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #779 on: May 15, 2016, 12:02:44 am »

I sold an Awakened Marble that was in a cage and my Broker literally burst into flames. Bug? Intentional? I laughed really hard regardless.
?

I was under the impression that dwarves take selling an "awakened marble cage" literally, and only carry the cage to the broker to sell it. Did that change, can you sell pets now?

Do you have a save from before?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 166