Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 233

Author Topic: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail. The End of Gia.  (Read 591987 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail, making a Hex Map OF THE WORLD!
« Reply #2775 on: October 28, 2013, 09:32:28 pm »

Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail/Map-Making/Voodoo/Derail/Stall for Time/Slash/The length of titles around here is too D*** High!
It'd be epic nonetheless if that worked though!

Make that statement the political party of my city-state! And add onto the army of derailed thread zombies!
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: October 28, 2013, 09:54:03 pm »

When this map gets finished, it'll be hilarious to see how politics, religion, and sheer insanity and blood-lust can collide at high velocities.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: October 28, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »

When this map gets finished, it'll be hilarious to see how politics, religion, and sheer insanity and blood-lust can collide at high velocities.
Don't forget the golem armies! Also flying castles with ballistae that shoot ballistae that shoot swordsgolems.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: October 28, 2013, 10:06:58 pm »

I know my actual political party will be dictatorship, since, you know, high lord threadromancers are the strongest of all. They worship no gods except the high lord threadromancer, and everyone is mindless except the threadromancers and the high lord threadromancer himself... As for blood lust, we're undead, but we're CIVIL undead, so less bloodshed :P

I'm going to discover the secrets of death after awhile and create an aura that kind of destroys the land around me, slowly killing any unfriendly organics in my area...

And a spell that gives someone full-body necrosis for the sake of using it on threadromancers that fail me... Because necrosis rotting flesh while alive, and thus makes you undead or dying. (would that  be undeath or death spell?)

Another spell I'd make just for fun, would be a giant ass black sphere that destroys anything in it, but nearly kills the user...

...I think I just became the next Chosen of Xantalos if the snake dies...

Don't forget the golem armies! Also flying castles with ballistae that shoot ballistae that shoot swordsgolems.
Forgot that your golems are inorganic... Damn... I think you'd be the only force capable of stopping me if I decide to institute world peace...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:08:57 pm by highmax28 »

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: October 28, 2013, 10:08:22 pm »

Double post, thought I clicked modify...

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: October 28, 2013, 10:11:15 pm »

With your land-killing idea, I had already planned on drawing a "nuclear fall-out" tile for when we got to that stage, but now that I think of it, some death magic on the land would basically equate to the same thing.
The Derail Thread

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: October 28, 2013, 10:16:37 pm »

I'm just going to be a mainly diplomatic contury, with kindness to the people below me and solve all problems through diplomacy and war only in the most stressful of situations, giving mercy and freedom to the defeated.

Of course you guys will just dump magma on me so you know.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: October 28, 2013, 10:19:39 pm »

Pft. I'd never dump magma on you. I'd get my golems to do it for me.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: October 28, 2013, 10:24:05 pm »

Well, I'm only saying I'm not war HUNGRY, I never said I wasn't going to be war PREPARED, and because my forces won't be so spread out from qonquesting and stuff, my forts will be much tougher to take down.

Speaking of masthacheese, you should also include a blank grey map which is basically the underground, adds more tactical depth, both physically and technically, also you could just use it if anybody wants to do a PM drilling operation to literally undermine somewhere or just for mining for minerals.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: October 28, 2013, 10:25:24 pm »

Speaking of masthacheese, you should also include a blank grey map which is basically the underground, adds more tactical depth, both physically and technically, also you could just use it if anybody wants to do a PM drilling operation to literally undermine somewhere or just for mining for minerals.
I...

Had not thought of that.
I might just keep that information in a text document, though, since it would be secret anyway, and that would be a lot more work.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: October 28, 2013, 10:27:57 pm »

Well, I'm only saying I'm not war HUNGRY, I never said I wasn't going to be war PREPARED, and because my forces won't be so spread out from qonquesting and stuff, my forts will be much tougher to take down.

I think we'd get along just fine... You give me your dead and defeated enemies, and I give you my hand in friendship, meaning you point me to a project and my zombies and hands will try to help build it or dig up the area... Wait... I may need to create Husks for this... QUICK! DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF HUSK CLOUDS!

I wouldn't do it, magma burns corpses... But destruction magic is kind of haphazard, meaning if I use it, it will probably obliterate EVERYTHING in that area...

I think this is what it would look like:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meaning I'd have an EXTREMELY deadly spell, but I'd more then likely kill myself in the process... And everything in a massive area as well... And the other wizards and gods would probably try and destroy me before I use it...

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: October 28, 2013, 10:39:00 pm »

Just keep in mind that magic will be slowly fading out as the world progresses, so while that might be a viable solution for the beginning, after a couple ages pass, that may not work as well.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: October 28, 2013, 10:47:28 pm »

Just keep in mind that magic will be slowly fading out as the world progresses, so while that might be a viable solution for the beginning, after a couple ages pass, that may not work as well.
I think once the age of magic fades out, there'll be a spellplague and a war to end all magic. Meaning all the wizards must either give up their magic and become normal or fade into death. The Necrothreaders will be hit the most, because Undeath is a product of magic, and once it loosens its hold, only Husks, a natural undead creature, will remain. By then, the dead will stay dead, the high lord will loose his power, and his followers will desert him... As sad as it will be, it would be inevitable. As a final spell, he'd probably end up corrupting the lands around him so Husks would indeed become more common, but still not enough to gather them as a city state. By then, I would loose, but I would probably fade away into unexistance by leaving a taint on the place I was at, only able to be purified by powerful, terraforming tech

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: October 28, 2013, 10:48:43 pm »

The option of developing space travel ASAP and running to Hatvia is looking more and more appealing.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: October 28, 2013, 10:50:36 pm »

Now I'm imagining some apocalypse world spawned by Husking clouds roaming the world.

Sounds pretty interesting, actually.

The option of developing space travel ASAP and running to Hatvia is looking more and more appealing.
Yes, it is.

Keep in mind that the Space Age is not where space travel is first available, just where it because mainstream.
A simple moon landing could be made as early as the Atomic Age, maybe sooner under unusual circumstances.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 233