Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253282 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

<Alright...if you say so...>

"Thanks, Meme." Angel forced herself to stop crying and to think of all the funny things she could.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

<Hi. Anyone else notice that both of the people Kyle's gone after are subjectively less than five years old?>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Faustian: I'll try. Not sure what will happen though, since I never tried doing that.

̴̮̲͇̭̻̦̬̰̹̯̪͚̟ͨͪ͐̀ͦ̂̔̊̏̑͋̉ͫ́ͯͤ̈́̃́̚͠ͅ ̹̜̭̙̮̐́͆͝ ̱̼̹̻̞̖͖̞̝̫͇͔̭̯̤̼̖̊̉ͨ̔ͮͨ̿͛̅͊͘͢͞ͅͅ ̷̡̢̲̜̹͚̙͖͚͎̄ͯ̏̓̏ͭ̓ͧ͐ͥ̅̃͠ͅ ͥ̑̅͒̉̀̑͆̄̈́̓̈͊ͩͤ͡҉̰̖̱̝̝̦̩ ̡̛̦̟̠̜̩̯̯̪̪̪̬̲̻̤͎̙͈̲̱ͪͨ̉ͬͬ̑̽̎͌͗̓̆̅ͣ́̚͡͝ ̴̰̟̤̻̤̙̟̫̥͙̬̜̮͓̘̣͙̇̆̉́ͯ̽͂͗̍̽ͩͨ̉͢͞ ̷̴̛̩̖̱̙͍̮̿̀ͥ̄̈́̑͢͡ ̴̧̪̭̰̬̘̰̞̞̙͒͌̀͘̕͞ ̉̉͗̂͐ͣ́͌̿ͨ̈́ͬ҉̷́͞͏̫̰͉̖̥ ̢̛̟̳̗͔̗̱̲̋͛̅͐͒̾ͅ ͎̺͉̣͙̒ͨ͂̈ͯͯ̿͗̀ ́́̍̿́͐̓ͮͩͫ͗̀̏ͮ̎̉̂̓͋͏̨̧̛͓̩̰̩̲̮͓̱̹͉̠̹͉̺̤ ̛̣͚͚̱̻̙̙̹̩͚͖̲̙̖̗̥̺̣͕̃̽ͥͯ̽͗̈́̅̚͠͠͡ ̵̨̡͙̲͕͉͚̘̜̟̿ͫͩ͑̀̏̎͌̿ͥͧ͛́ͦ͐̔̚͠͠ ̢̾̿̾̎̽̈́ͭ͊̀̾ͧ̍̑͂̾̂̚͘͞҉͎̘͈͕̲͙̪͙̯̱͓̦̙͙ ̴̪̖̱̤̪̤̘͈͇̞̘̲̰̊͗ͬ̎͑́̕ ̶̧̦͉͙͚̤̤̏̆̑ͨͧ̈͟͟͠ ̵̧̼̻̖͔͔̝̩͔͙̩͎͖̹̆͌͐̂ͫ̊̔̈́͛ͯͪ͒̃̏̃̑ͥ ̸̤̘͚͕̞͔̤ͬͧ̒́͢͡͠ ̓ͭ͐͊ͤ͆͗ͦ͒ͤ͆͐̚҉̛̛̳̠̬̹́ͅ ̴̵̷̨̼̺̰͚̻̫̮͇̼̰̙̳̰̆̐͋̋͊̄ͥ̈́̈́̽͗͢ͅͅ ̶̛̛̺̬͔̯̳̰̝̫̲͙̥͖͈̖̪̥̜̎ͧ̊͆̅ͯ̐ͧͮ͆̓͂ͬ̉͟͞ͅ ̨͍̤͎̠̥̙͕̲͉͆͛ͦ̃ͦ̊́͘ ̡͛̉̍͛̀ͣͮ̎͆̌̊̚͏̩̙͚̟͕͚͈͡ ̨̈́ͫ̓̋̅́͐̾̒ͤ͗̄̍̃̉ͪ̃̓͠҉̵͔͎̘͙ͅ ̌̀̍̔̄͆͊̊̆̎̌͏̷̨͍̟̼͉̲͟ ̴̻̳̱̠̯̙͔̘̖̠̹̠ͦͩͧͨ̄̎̋̀̀͢͠ ̢̋ͣ̾͆̃̔͌ͦͪ͊͋͗ͫ̽͟͠҉͙̼̩͎̰̪̙̣ ̷̧͚̪̰͎͍̯̤͈̭̙̠̠̙ͣ̈͆ͣ̒ͫ͛ͯ̌̿̍ͫ͘͜ ̛͉̲̠̠̞͙̗̬̤̠͕̰̺̘̻̜̩̬͉ͨ̽ͩͦ̒̾̃̐̔ͬͮ͡ ̶̛̞͍̻͎̙̰͊ͯ̀͒̆͒͢ ̭͚͙͎̠͖̖̑̂ͣ̓ͧ̀̒̽ͩ̑͟͜͡ ̢̻͈̼̣͉̹̯̘̝̝̙̂̽̑̄͑̋͊̏̌̌ͯͥ̇͛̏̕͜͞ ̶̡̰̘̙̠͍̩̙̼̭ͨ̍ͩ̾̉̽ͅ ̶̞̮̮͙̣̦̲̤̥̺̜̥͙̭̖̤̜̣͐ͮ͗̌͂ͨ̆̋̅ͣ̄͆̍̃̀ͨͨ̕͡͠ ̨̟̻̳̫̣̖̙̈́̍ͧͯ̊̑̉ͧ͊ͭͧͥ͗̌ͨ̎ͤ̉͘͜͞ ̾͐͌͒̀̿̓̓̃̉̊̿ͦͦ̌ͨͫͫ̚͏̸̶̨̖͍͎̬̺̭̹͙̮̖̯̳͚̺̗͎̩͠ ̶̛̜̲̘̘̯͕͕̥̺̙̲͉͚͇̤̫̃ͭ̎̽̓̾̚͠ ͯ̉͐ͪ̋̆ͤͮ̍ͦ͌̔͑ͪͪ̚҉̢́̕͏̞͙̼͚̺̺͚̼͎̝̦̯͓͖̞ ̧̧̧̧̥͓͉͕̳͎̮̩̬̠̞̪͉̬͍͓͎̖̰ͦ̐͊ͥ͋ͧͨ̋̚͘ ͆̄ͦ͆̅ͧ͑ͪͦ͗̈́ͩ͌҉̮͎̜͖͍̼͕̼͔̼̝́̕ ̴̧̧͔̘̪͈̻͓̺͚̠̩̻͖͈͍̭̫̝̰̭ͨͩ̃̍̿̇ͥ͌̿ͪ͒ͩͭͮ̕͝ ̩̮̠̼͙̻̺ͯ͆͋͟͜͞ ̟̖̝̩̱͍͚̝̬̞̳̋̑͂̃ͫͣ̑̔͊̋ͥ͛̍̇̃́́͠ ̡̛̛͔͈̩͇̯̝̻̺̲̟̬͈͎͚͇̜̰̃ͮ̆̋̒̕͟ ̶̶̶͙͉̳̼̳̬̞͔̠̪̥̅ͩ̔ͧͦ̃̒͠͠ ̨͑͌̍ͬͣ͏̴̸̠̬̫̯̜͖̹̟̣͞ ̵̸̹̣͍͉̤͓̳ͣ͒̓̽̾̏ͧͭ̍ͨ̄̒ͪ̓̋ͦ̿̚͠ ̸̣͍̤̱̣̰̏̂̋̓̀̅̉̋̋̾ͯͣͭͩ̚ ̨̧͖͉̼̱̮̗ͪ͌͐ͯ̃̃̋̏̕͜͟ ͉̼͚͕̩̼̥̲̪̼̙̭̠ͩͫ͗͜͠͞ ̛͎̲̗̭̙̫͉ͬ̔̎̓ͯͨ͑̈̃̒͐̎ͩͭ͗̀͟͝ ̵̢̹͉̤̱̼̹͉̞̠͙̍̈́̔̈́̓́͝ ̶̡̠̼̤̼̘͙̣͍͔̺̪͔͕̭̠ͫͨͫͧͪ̽ͭ̈́ͪ̑͊́̈́́̍̈́ͬͣ ̸̢̥̟͓̱̲̮̣̺̪̩̘̥̹̻̌̿͛̆̃͒́ͅ ̵̡͒̇̐̓̆͊͋͌͐̉ͩ̆͋͐͝͏҉̱̲͔̭̤ ̛̗̮̬̩̥ͪ͑͐ͥ͌ͤ̆ ͒ͮͨ̓ͤ̃͊̅̓̓̑͆̒̇̚͡҉̺̜̩͖̥̹͙̹̲̖͚͎ ̓͋̿͂̇̚͝͡҉̙̘̦̫͔̤̬̜̻̺̞͙̕ ̛̘̠̫̟̜̞̭̳͍̪̪̠̝͍͐͊͗͆̉ͩ͊̏̊̃́̅̃͘ ̴ͬ̂̾͆͛̓̒ͬ͞͠͏̲̖̩̻̹̦̹̦͚̼͕͇̺͍͈̭̫͝ ̢̬͙̱͚̱̤̤̦͎̽̽̀̓̈́̿̔̒̉̈ͫ̆͆͘͘͡ ̸̈́̅ͦ̌͛ͫ͐̃̑͑̍҉̧̤̥̤̳̼͉̀ ̡͔̪̲̯͉̭̘͉͉ͦ̒̋ͮ̂̀͢ ̧̝͚̗̫̺̂ͬ̉̃͑ͪ̉̾̈́́̚ ̸̨̧̫͖͈̖͈̗͔̺̲̙̳̹͍̥̑ͪͩ̽̓̏ͪ͂ͪ͗͛̒͢͝ͅ ̛̤̥̗͚͎̲̖̺̜̉ͥ̀̒̉͜ ̸̮͍͎̲̼̤̫̹̞̙̘̖͍͎̩́̋͊̄͛ͮ̈́̏͊́ͅͅ ̸̛̤̮̰͚̯ͨͤͨ̎́̈́͜͢͠ ̡̛̹͍͔̫͎̙͚̣̮̻ͥ͂̍̂͂ͬͧ̎̾̀̔ͯͫͤ́̚͜͞ͅ ̵̡̡̗̪̰̙͙͎̣̼̹͙ͤ͑ͨ͌̉͆ͫ̓̒̒̚ ̴̧̣̗̫̦̻̲̰̳̹͓̫̌̆̋͒ͤ͋ͭ̂̅͘͜͠ ̴̢͕̣̯̲̺̞̼̗͎̤̖͎̰͔̖̟ͦ͌͂̄͒̏͂͑̐͠ ̉̈̈ͫͤ͒̒̍͐ͣ̍̔̒̐͘͠͞҉̶̤̭̫͕͖͍͎͙̘͚̦̮ ̑̀͐̾̔̿͏̴̵̧̘̮̪̣̲͞ ̛̬͎̱̱̽̆ͨ̃̂ͧ̐́̂̌̽͆̇̒̕͢ͅ ̷͒ͨͧ͗̓̅̐̋́͐ͪ̋̌̽̈̽ͤ͗҉͏̺̬̪͔̬̫̦͇̺̠̖̳ ̨̫̝̳͎̥̺͕̜̥͓̹̻̆͗̆̒͢͠͝ ̸̘͓̱̰͕̲̺͇͌̓ͤ̑̉̒̿͡ ̡̢̧̗̪͕̖̠̮̟̰̲͓̻̝͕̞͈̬̺̩͊͆̿̎ͩͣ̾ͅ ̟̩̞͙̹͇̼̳̗͉͇̒ͩ̏͑̒͆̊ͭ̈̈́̉ͪ͋̀̇ͯ͛ͬ̕ͅ ̵̵̼̗̱̝͔̼̙̻̱͕̱͕͖̍͑̿̃̆̏̆͌ͯ͂̕ͅ ̴̗͇͙̱̹̱̞̹̘͚͎͓̞̼̝̫̟̏̔̈́͘͞͝ ̐͆ͬ̏̓̑ͯ̐̂̓ͫͧͣ̚҉̴̺̗̻̭͉̟̺͈̕͜͟

Incomprehensible noise and sensations flood out of the screen, an invisible field extends slightly from the phone, within that field, all heat is transferred instantaneously, hence everything within the field remains at equal temperature relative to its surroundings.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

>EmpressLoverHierophant: I do not speak in Zalgo code.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Hi. Anyone else notice that both of the people Kyle's gone after are subjectively less than five years old?>
<...I'm scared. Kyle really is a low-lih-con.>
<You're saying that wrong. It's "Lolicon".>
<If I don't know it IC, I'm not going to use it OOC. I still have principles with this stuff...>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Anty Nice, Mommy kind." Meme hugs them both, accidently digging her claws into the both of them as well. (Their tiny, like poking yourself with a fork really)

"Um... c-claws Meme... ow..." Selina grimaces slightly but smiles through it, Meme doesn't let up though.

<I'm 173 years old! I am!>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

<I'm 173 years old! I am!>

<And your body as created by Selina has existed for~?>
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ow!"
<And yet, you haven't been around more than four...>
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Ow!"
<And yet, you haven't been around more than four...>

<And she sure as hell looks closer to 4 than 173.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Aside from her chest, hips, and wings, she looks like she's five. Maybe six.>
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Zalgo text starts rectifying itself in an attempt to form coherent text. Key word being 'attempt'. Ice began coating the screen, eventually undergoing localized heat-death, leaving behind a pure void in a blasphemous mockery of English.
_: Communication established...
_: Hello.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<...just accept it already!!! I look young in facial features, but i'm only this tall because you all voted for it! ...Note to self, force Cado to make me taller>

((Wait... what!?!?))

Meme looks at the two with surprise, then stops hugging them, embarrassed.

"Sorry... Excited... Control No... Sorry..."

"Aw, its okay." Selina hugs her then scratches her ears a little, much to Meme's delight.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

<Aside from her chest, hips, and wings, she looks like she's five. Maybe six.>

<Wings could be acceptable.>

Demons Run modifies Connies hips and bust to be child-like.

<Trust me, Kyle'll probably like you better this way.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As Meme's head is taken, Angel scratches Meme between the shoulder blades.

"It's okay, I forgive you."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

>RHATrinity has logged in.
>RHATrinity: Demons Run, you pervert.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 499