Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 252925 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)
« Reply #7455 on: May 31, 2014, 05:02:39 pm »

So in other words, he's even more paranoid than Cyrielle.
Cyrielle's not paranoid, she just doesn't really want to be a hero.
I'd call her paranoid seeing as she walks around checking reflections and shadows to ensure that she isn't being tailed. Along with keeping virtually all her programs unconnected to herself.

Donations from big companies.
Who and why?
Companies that would have an interest in magic's technical benefits. Say, Microsoft or Apple being able to make devices that are more energy efficient by generating at least some of their own power.
Which of course raises the question why IRIS spends it's time kidnapping/containing magical entities/threats instead of researching commercial applications like it's supposed to. Surely their funding companies would have been rather suspicious when IRIS started getting military equipment and you know, capturing random entities?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: May 31, 2014, 05:07:21 pm »

So in other words, he's even more paranoid than Cyrielle.
Cyrielle's not paranoid, she just doesn't really want to be a hero.
I'd call her paranoid seeing as she walks around checking reflections and shadows to ensure that she isn't being tailed. Along with keeping virtually all her programs unconnected to herself.
Oh, that.
Yeah, that part's paranoid.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7457 on: May 31, 2014, 09:51:25 pm »

Not exactly sure how much I like the reboot being ran by (or at least offered to) someone who isn't part of RotMG already.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: May 31, 2014, 10:23:47 pm »

Yeah...but I don't think anyone's really stepped up to the plate. Cado's offered a bit, I guess.

One upside is that, for the first time since Elf took the wheel, the GM won't have any pre-existing PCs!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: May 31, 2014, 10:27:46 pm »

I would prefer someone else do it, but If theres an offer out there, we should definately consider it. Especially if Gold's reccomending them as I trust his judgement.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: May 31, 2014, 10:29:56 pm »

Eh. I've played a bit under him. He's a bit...well...zany, I suppose, but he's a good enough GM if I recall correctly. And maybe the zaniness was more the games he took over than himself.
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: May 31, 2014, 10:31:52 pm »

Not exactly sure how much I like the reboot being ran by (or at least offered to) someone who isn't part of RotMG already.
I personally prefer that prospect seeing as that ensures that he is unbiased and has no vested interests. After all, we do need a fresh look at this mess.

Eh. I've played a bit under him. He's a bit...well...zany, I suppose, but he's a good enough GM if I recall correctly. And maybe the zaniness was more the games he took over than himself.
And this game tends to get zany half the time anyway. Seeing as apparently a rap battle is something that the boss of @Sanure's plot may agree to.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: May 31, 2014, 10:33:27 pm »

If nothing else we'd hopefully get a GM who will actively influence the game instead of, not meaning to be mean, just sit on the sidelines and let everything go wild.

I'm for a fully new GM.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: May 31, 2014, 10:56:42 pm »

And this game tends to get zany half the time anyway. Seeing as apparently a rap battle is something that the boss of @Sanure's plot may agree to.
Wait, what?
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: May 31, 2014, 10:58:16 pm »

I believe rock offs and rap battles are accepted by @Sanure as alternate combat modes.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: May 31, 2014, 10:58:40 pm »

Wait, what?
I believe rock offs and rap battles are accepted by @Sanure as alternate combat modes.
*FACEPALM!*
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: May 31, 2014, 11:00:19 pm »

I also told everyone that they'll be able to challenge the final boss of Alucard's plot to a rock off.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: May 31, 2014, 11:00:44 pm »

I don't think having a zany GM is going to be much of an issue seeing as battles can be won through music, fingerlings consider dubstep to be classical music, void entities often look like aspects of pop culture, people face jungian concepts inside television sets and philosopher's stones may be powered by crack.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: May 31, 2014, 11:01:34 pm »

I don't think having a zany GM is going to be much of an issue seeing as battles can be won through music, fingerlings consider dubstep to be classical music, void entities often look like aspects of pop culture, people face jungian concepts inside television sets and philosopher's stones may be powered by crack.
We should probably have someone else to check everyone's plots though unless the new GM knows about our lore.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: May 31, 2014, 11:02:39 pm »

How about everyone who isn't participating in the plot or the game is allowed to view the plot notes?
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499